剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I love you?
我...爱你
I love you. That's your daughter.
我爱你 她是你女儿好吗
You're my daughter. Yeah and you said
你才是我女儿啊 对啊可是你说
we were sisters, dumb ass.
我俩是姐妹来着 白♥痴♥
It's hot.
太激烈了
It's like Chinatown in space.
就像太空版的唐人街
And I'm the hero?
我这英雄要出现了
Yay!
好耶
Let's do this.
放马过来吧
Yeah!
好耶
They're saved!
他们得救啦
Feel the force.
感受原力吧
What?
啥
I don't feel the force.
我感受不到原力
I'm not allowed to.
因为他们不让
What do I feel?
你问我感受啥
I feel Dracula force.
我感受到德古拉的力量
I feel Dracula signals.
我感受到德古拉的信♥号♥♥
Your ass is mine.
我要收了你的小命
That last stunt you pulled
你刚才那点小伎俩
put six of my best guys in the hospital.
害得我六个壮士进了医院
Maniac.
你个疯子
I'm more than a maniac.
疯子怎能与我并论
I'm Dracula.
我就是德古拉
Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ,
哎妈呀 哎妈呀
Oh my God, Jesus Christ they shot him.
我的天啊 神啊他被打死了
Who am I?
我是谁
What's my motivation?
我的动机是什么
Why am I doing or saying anything that I am saying or doing,
我说我所说 做我所做 所谓何故
I need more, I need more than what I'm getting.
我要得到更多 比现在得到的更多
That was incredible.
太不可思议了
Congratulations.
热烈祝贺
How long is it?
片长多少
87 minutes.
87分钟
Get it to eight one, that means 81.
搞成81分钟的 要81分钟哦
I'll make some calls, we'll premiere this thing,
我要打几个电♥话♥ 我们要首映
and we'll get your school a check.
我们还要给你们学校开支票
So which six minutes should we cut?
那我们要剪哪里的6分钟呢
Jeff's death scene probably, right?
杰夫死的那场 怎么样
Oh. Yeah.
哦对
Mine? Yeah, in the space dungeon?
剪我的戏 对 就在太空地牢那场
There's no Chang in that.
那场戏里又没有昌
How long is Jeff's death scene?
杰夫那场有多长
Yeah, how long is it. We're really zeroing in on it.
就是啊 有多长 我们真的好投入耶
Do you think I'm frightened?
你以为我害怕了吗
These chains were forged from the iron of Ganymede.
这些铁链是用伽倪墨得斯星的铁锻造的
And the steel,
还有这钢
I'm not going to tell you where he is.
我才不会告诉你他的下落
I'd rather die.
我宁死不从
Hm, it seems pretty important
这场戏看起来还是很重要的
he doesnt give doesn't give up Chang.
他死都不出♥卖♥♥♥昌
I mean, otherwise the last thing he says to him is,
另外 他跟昌说的最后一句话是
I'll see you in Hell.
我会在地狱与你相会
It's not really a movie about him.
可是 他又不是电影的主角
Yeah. Hm-hm. Well, what about your steel drum solo?
是没错 那剪你那段钢桶独奏怎么样
Oh, I don't think we should lose that.
我觉得那段可不能剪
Well, what about the weird wedding ritual
那在小绿怪的星球上的
on Glip Glop's planet, huh?
那段超怪的婚礼呢
Okay.
好吧
Let's not throw out the baby with the bath water.
咱别捡了芝麻丢西瓜好吗
We're not getting a frame of Glip Glop.
我们别去搞小绿怪
I mean, that's like cutting Cowboy out of Midnight Cowboy.
我们还是把午夜牛郎里的牛郎剪了吧
Jeff's death scene is six minutes 30 seconds.
杰夫受死的戏份正好是 6分半
There you go. Oh, there you go.
走你 走你吧
Okay, cool. Easy enough.
好吧好吧 简单粗暴
Should we, before we finish editing,
剪辑之前我们可不可以
should we get those hornets out of the garbage?
先把垃圾里的黄蜂赶出去
Those swarming hornets.
那群大黄蜂
Is that serious?
他不是认真的吧
Is he doing a bit That's a long bit.
他事先想好的吧 想的够深远的啊
Oh, he's serious.
他是来真的
Let's face it.
我们就坦然面对吧
It's pretty obvious when he's acting.
他在演戏的时候就挺明显的
Let's do this.
来吧
Yo, yo, yo. Howdy.
哟哟哟 大家好
Welcome to Kyle Beiderman's editing tutorials.
欢迎来到凯尔·比得曼的剪辑教程
I'm Kyle Beiderman.
我是凯尔·比得曼
Yeah, that Kyle Beiderman.
对 就是那个凯尔·比得曼
Leave me alone, Abed.
别烦我 阿布蒂
Once I've watched this tutorial on how editing works,
一旦我看了这个剪辑教程
I'm gonna save this movie without removing its soul.
我就要拯救这部影片 力保它的灵魂
Step one.
第一步
How to correctly label your files.
怎样给你的素材贴标签
Nobody cares about labeling files, teach me to edit.
谁要学贴标签啦 快教我怎么剪
What the hell was that?
什么声音
You stay away!
你死开
This is my movie too!
这也是我的电影
It's not even a movie Jeff, it's a piece of crap.
这根本算不上是电影 简直就是一垃圾
That doesn't mean it can't be good.
人家有颗想变成好电影的心
That's basically exactly what it means.
这基本上也就是它的本质意义了
You stay away Abed.
给我退下 阿布蒂
I'm not kidding.
我不开玩笑
I'm huge and I have zero blood sugar.
我个头大 我零血糖
I will kill you in these frisbees and nobody will ever find you.
我把你弄死在这堆飞盘里 谁也不会找到你
Okay.
好
So now let's get familiar with the user interface.
现在我们来熟悉一下用户页面
No, just teach me to edit.
赶紧教我怎么编辑
Bazinga.
逗你呢
I'm going to kill you.
我要杀了你
You're killing me!
你要掐死我啦
I told you!
早警告过你了
You're literally killing me.
你真的要弄死我啦
For real? Yes!
真的吗 嗯
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗
What is wrong with you?
你有病吗
Every single one of you was gonna leave here except for me.
除了我 你们每一个人都想离开
Troy, Shirley, Annie's gonna be President.
特洛伊 雪瑞 安妮要去当主席
Even Pierce got to die.
就连皮尔斯也死了
And Chang goes to Hollywood.
昌要去好莱坞了
So, we force you to make the crappiest movie of all time,
我们逼你制♥作♥有史以来最烂的电影
and then we force you to make it even crappier.
然后我们又逼你把它做得更烂
And we watch it, and it's still not even that bad.
我们看了 居然没那么烂
And the part I accidentally got the most excited about
而我的角色无意之中演得最兴奋的部分
is the seven minutes we can cut.
却是我们要剪掉的那七分钟
Do you know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
It means I'm a genius, but we already knew that.
意味着我是个天才 大家都知道
I finally know in my heart,
我终于知道 在我内心深处
that I will literally be the last one of us here.
我将会是留在这里的最后一个人
And I know, they gave digital muscles
而且我知道「银河护卫队」里
to Chris Pratt in Guardians of the Galaxy.
克里斯·帕拉特的肌肉是数码合成的
I watch Parks and Rec.
我看了「公园与游憩」
I watched it. There's no scientific explanation for.
我看了 完全没有科学道理
Hm, Jeff.
杰夫
You helped me learn something about film making today
今天你帮我学到了一些关于做电影的道理
that I think we all need to apply to life.
我觉得大家都需要将其致用于生活中
It's okay to plan some stuff,
有计划是好事
and it's okay to figure out what we did wrong.
努力找寻自己的错误也不是不可以
But our plans are randomly gonna fall apart
但我们的计划可能是毫无目的 终会失败
and our lessons are randomly gonna be wrong,
我们学到的教训也毫无意义 是个错误
and if we just keep the cameras rolling
但如果我们坚持开机
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表