剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
And the call me the criminal.
我还是罪犯呢
Trust me, I know the main difference between us,
相信我 我知道咱俩之间的主要区别
is an orange jumpsuit.
只有一套橘色连身衣而已
You have an iPad.
你还有iPad呢
Yeah, and I'm a murderer.
对 而且我还是杀人犯呢
Now now, don't worry, I ain't proud of it.
别害怕 我并不为此骄傲
Just don't hide it.
只是不想隐瞒
You know, once you take another man's life,
一旦你夺取了某个人的性命
the least you can do is carry it with you.
至少可以做的就是背负这一罪责
Are you carrying any murders, Mr. Winger?
你有身负命案吗 翁格老师
I am not.
没有
I hear you have to have strong feelings for someone you kill.
我听说你对自己所杀的人感情至深
I try to reserve that stuff for myself.
这种感情一般我会保留在自己内心
All right. That's enough law.
好了 法律知识到此结束
Who wants to watch Planet Earth?
谁想看「行星地球」
Oh, look.
看看
Ice World.
「冰雪世界」
Oh, the majesty,
壮丽山河
rhinos and elephants.
犀牛大象
Hey, Abed.
阿布蒂
Haven't you been in our apartment longer than Annie?
你在咱们公♥寓♥住的时间是不是比安妮更久
Oh yeah. I remember when she first moved in.
是啊 我还记得她刚搬进来时的情景
That's back when I was so worried about pacing,
当时我还在为调整生活节奏而忧心
I was constantly laying groundwork for pop back gag's.
我一直在为穿越笑话做准备
Hey Annie, I'd like to make this moment worth popping back
安妮 我希望这一刻能成为
to from some point in the future.
值得从未来穿越回来的时刻
I don't know what that means.
我不晓得这是什么意思
There, don't worry, it'll pay off.
别担心 会成功的
Hey Troy.
特洛伊
I'm glad I kicked that habit,
我很高兴自己戒掉了那个嗜好
it was getting a little joyless.
因为有点越来越不好玩了
What I'm saying is, by Annie's logic.
我的意思是按安妮的逻辑
You're saying I was first in the apartment,
你是说我是最先住进公♥寓♥的
so I could overrule Annie and let you have a party,
所以我可以否决安妮 让你开派对
but I don't get anything out of parties.
但派对什么对我没有任何好处
They're like conventions for every subject,
派对好像是各种主题的聚会
too boring to have their own convention,
因为只限于自己的主题太过无聊
The police also showed up
那次你让伦纳德脱衣服
when you made Leonard take off his clothes
还有养了一客厅的蜥蜴时
and filled the living room with lizards.
不也把警♥察♥给招来了吗
That was from my movie, Reverse Godzilla.
那是为了拍我的电影「逆转哥斯拉」
I also thought I might make a good pop back.
我还以为自己能完成完美的穿越呢
I make movies, Britta.
我拍摄电影 布雷塔
I make movies, Annie makes rules,
我拍电影 安妮定规矩
you make parties, her rules cancel out your parties,
你开派对 她的规矩否掉你的派对
but I'm not involved, I just make movies.
但不会涉及到我 我只拍电影而已
Hey there.
你好
Evening, Mr. Winger.
晚上好 翁格老师
Willy, you're here late.
威利 这么晚你怎么还在这
Yeah, taking some night classes.
是啊 上了几节夜间课程
Trying to take full advantage, you know?
想充分利用一下时间嘛
Is this your car?
这是你的车
It's nice.
真不错
Looks like you're taking full advantage too.
看来你也挺会充分利用的
Yeah. It's a real dream gig.
没错 这辆车超完美的
Mm, sarcasm, slick words, cock of the walk.
冷嘲热讽 油嘴滑舌 不可一世
What are categories in prison jeopardy?
在监狱里这属于哪种危险处境呢
Hey, you mind helping me out with something?
你介不介意帮我一个忙
I think I lost a ball bearing.
我好像丢了一粒滚珠
It rolled down them stairs.
好像滚到楼梯下面去了
Lost a ball bearing?
丢了一粒滚珠
Mm-hm, down them stairs.
嗯 在楼梯下面
You want me to look down these stairs?
你要我去楼梯下面找是吗
Okay.
好
Did you just try to murder me?
你刚刚是想谋杀我吗
Are you trying to murder me?
你是在试图谋杀我吗
You're trying as hard as you can right now to kill me.
你现在正在拼命试图杀害我
Okay well...
好吧
I guess I'll see you in class tomorrow,
咱们明天课堂上再见吧
guy who tried to murder me.
试图谋杀我的小伙子
Oh I'll see you in class tomorrow, Mr. Winger.
明天在课堂上再见咯 翁格老师
I will see you, yeah I'll see you.
再见 会再见的
Oh, I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Winger.
明天再见了 翁格老师
So we are having a party?
我们真的要开派对吗
Annie, you know me better than that,
安妮 我还不至于那么差劲
this is all set dressing,
这只是布景而已啦
I'm helping Abed produce his next film.
我在帮阿布蒂制♥作♥他下一部电影
Britta's Party,
「布雷塔的派对」
based on a true story of fun and no rules.
根据一个充满乐趣无拘无束的真实故事改编
Fade in before a party.
镜头淡入 派对开始之前
People start coming over, way more than eight.
人们陆续到来 八人以上
It becomes a rager, everyone has a great time
气氛逐渐狂热 大家玩得很嗨
and parties like there's no tomorrow, then they leave.
派对堪称醉生梦死 然后大家就走了
Sophia cleans up, the end.
索菲亚清理残局 结束
We're very interested in you for the role of Sophia.
我们很想请你出演索菲亚这个角色
I see the real time stakes of Can't Hardly Wait,
我看了「等不及说爱你」的现实时间风险
the subversive raunch of Risky Business,
「乖仔也疯狂」颠覆性的低俗
and the mumbly pointlessness of everything after 2003.
以及2003年以后各种无病呻♥吟♥
Yeah, but real.
但派对是真的
Totally real.
完全的真实
The first movie to capture the heart of a real party.
电影首次捕捉到了真正派对所凝聚的内涵
The sensation that there's no tomorrow,
无休无止 醉生梦死
the transcendence of time and mortality.
超越时空 超越死亡
Bravo Britta, very clever.
真棒 布雷塔 好机智哦
Me?
我吗
Don't look at me, I could never greenlight a project this big,
不关我事 我可没权给这么大的项目开绿灯
I moved in third, I am a coucher.
我是最晚进来的 我就是沙发客
She's a coucher.
她是沙发客
I sleep on a couch! I sleep on a couch!
我睡在沙发上 我睡在沙发上
Oh, she's a coucher!
她就是沙发客
I'm a coucher! Who was it?
我是沙发客 这是谁
It's a coucher! Oh, boy.
沙发客 上帝哦
Okay, good night.
好吧 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Before this is over, you'll beg for my forgiveness.
不等这事结束 你就会跪着求我原谅
So, we have an ultimately low stakes,
现在有个小小的风险
but nonetheless creepy problem with one of our Y felons.
有个犯人有点古怪
You mean Willie?
你是说威利吗
Yes.
是
What else did he do?
他还干了什么
Did he steal a driver's ED simulator?
是不是偷了考驾照的模拟器
Did he start an illegal game of solitaire on his face?
是不是利用平板发动了非法的纸牌赌博
Jeffrey, he's in the room.
杰夫瑞 他就在我办公室呢
Hey, Mr. Winger.
你好 翁格老师
Why is he on your laptop?
他怎么会在你的电脑上
He came to me for a chat this morning.
他今早想找我谈谈
He's here for an education, Jeffrey,
他来我们这儿是为了学习 杰夫瑞
and he reports to the prison.
而且要向监狱汇报的
Could you do a little more in your class than show Planet Earth?
你就不能好好教书 不放「行星地球」好吗
You're telling on me?
你竟对我说教
He tried to murder me last night.
他昨晚企图谋杀我
What?
什么
Now hold on.
打住
Now where I'm from,
按我们那儿的规矩
if you accuse somebody of something, you better have evidence
如果你要指控别人 最好拿出证据
or he better be a minority.
不然对方肯定是弱势群体
He tried to push me down the stairs.
他想把我推下楼梯
That's ridiculous.
真是荒唐
It was ridiculous,
是很荒唐
but this is not someone who should be interacting with students.
但这种人不宜与学生接触
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表