剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Nice try twice.
双重局 好机智
Twice? The fake grift within the grift,
双重局 诈中带诈
or the double bean, if you like.
或者说是 双诱饵
I'm gonna mention a name
我说一个名字
and however you react, I'll know the truth.
无论你什么反应 我都能看出真♥相♥
Jeff Winger.
杰夫·翁格
That's the one!
就是他
Jeff Winger? What with the, who?
杰夫·翁格 谁啊
That's the one.
就是他
Out you go.
现在走吧
Say hi to him.
替我向他问好
By the way, Jeff Winger,
顺便一提 杰夫·翁格
nice try thrice.
三重局真机智
Hey, how was grifting class?
欺诈课上得如何
Did you teach some advanced
有没有教一些
grifting techniques only you could understand?
只有你懂的高级欺诈技巧
The Brown Betty?
贝蒂布丁欺诈术
The Texas oil baby?
德州油宝宝欺诈术
The reverse Jim Gaffigan?
反吉姆·加菲根欺诈术
Well, I wouldn't teach the African telegram.
反正我没教非洲电报欺诈术
Since I'm not a hack.
因为我不是傻子
And also, since the Internet.
再说现在都是互联网时代了
Okay. You got me.
好吧 你识破我了
Game over. Let's end this competition.
游戏结束 比赛到此为止
Cheers to that.
干个杯
Sir, you.
先生 你的...
That guy left his lottery ticket on the table.
那人把彩票落桌上了
That was the telegram man. No, it wasn't.
那人就是刚才的电报男 才不是咧
I mean what telegram?
什么电报
Exactly. What telegram?
正是 什么电报
Because the Internet, you know?
这年头都互联网时代了 懂吗
That place that you obviously went to
互联网你知道吗
to type in the world grifting.
你输入「欺诈」进行搜索的互联网
Look, I'm gonna grift you.
我会诈到你的
I'm gonna grift your ass.
会诈得你团团转
Or is that the grift?
那才是真正的欺诈吗
None of it is a grift!
这哪里是欺诈
It's all nonsense!
都是胡扯淡
Okay, how many times have I told you people,
好吧 我跟你们说了多少次了
the faculty lounge is not a bar?
教师休息室不是酒吧
All right, pack it up people.
好了 快走吧
Come on, you don't have to go teach a class
快点 你们可以不用去教课
but you can't stay here.
但也不能待在这儿
Look, truce.
听着 现在停战
Okay?
好吗
Promise no more grifting and promise,
我保证不再诈你了 但你也要保证
if this is worth a million,
如果中了100万
we'll split it.
要和我平分
You're an idiot.
你真是个蠢货
Or maybe I'm a genius.
但也许我是天才呢
No, I can answer that.
不 我肯定
You're definitely an idiot.
你绝对是个蠢货
Can an idiot walk backwards like this and not hit anything?
蠢货能这样倒着走路 不被撞到吗
Maybe. Or, maybe not.
可能吧 也可能不会吧
What?
干什么
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
This guy is a grifter.
这家伙是个欺诈师
Professor of grifting.
欺诈课老师
He charges $400, you get two brief cases
他收了400块 就给了我们两个公文箱
and your ex boyfriend becomes an obsessive.
还让人家的前男友走火入魔了
I didn't know you and Winger were lovers.
我不知道你和翁格曾是情侣
If he wanted my respect, he should have opened with that.
如果他想赢得我的尊重 就应该对我坦白的
Are you trying to be disarming?
现在你是在哄我放下戒心吗
Are you grifting me out of my arms?
还是准备诈得我片甲不留
I did nothing to that man.
我根本没惹他
He called himself a grifter.
他自称是欺诈师
I just simply corrected him.
我只是纠正了他的说法
Yeah, because the truth is so important to the both of you.
是啊 因为真♥相♥对你们俩来说好重要哦
So what's it gonna cost to make you go away?
你要怎样才愿意离开
Well?
怎么样了
He took the bait.
他上钩了
Yes. Yes.
棒 棒
Wait, I thought we didn't want him to take the bait?
等等 我们不是不想让他上钩的吗
No, no, we're saying the same thing.
对 我们的意思是一样的
He didn't take the bait we didn't want taken.
他没上那个我们不想让他上的钩
The African Telegram?
非洲电报
Yeah, which was offered as fake bait
对 那是一个假陷阱
and taken as such, ie, not taken.
就是这个 他没有上钩
Because that made him feel in control.
那会让他觉得一切都在他的掌控中
And by avoiding all visible bait,
避开了所有可见的陷阱
he placed himself on the invisible hook
他陷入了无形的骗局中
of assuming we're planning to grift him.
即担心自己被我们骗而惶惶不可终日
Oh, I like it. Yeah.
我喜欢 棒
But we are. So we knows the truth.
但我们确实是要欺诈他 我们心知肚明
Isn't that like the one thing you're not supposed to know
你被欺诈的时候 最不应该知道的事
when you're being grifted?
不就是这个吗
He can know a plan all he wants.
那个计划他再怎么清楚也没用
But the plan he knows won't be our plan.
但他知道的计划并不是我们的计划
Okay.
好
Because our plan is
因为我们的计划是
impossible to know?
不可能被知道的
Because...
因为...
Oh my God, Jeff is making this up as we go.
天啊 这都是杰夫现编出来的
Shh, knock it off.
别吵了
What do you want from me?
你们想让我怎么办
We wanted you to help us do a grift.
我们希望你能帮我们诈到他
I'm working on it.
我在琢磨呢
Improvisationally?
即兴发挥吗
He definitely had in the plan in The Sting.
他的计划肯定是「骗中骗」里的
If anybody wants to watch it,
如果有人想看的话
it's important you know, it knocks out half a calendar day.
提醒一句 本片子需用半天时间观赏
Look, do you guys remember when we hugged
你们还记得我们在食堂
and jumped up and down in the cafeteria?
抱成一团 欢呼雀跃的情景吗
Yeah. Obviously.
记得 当然
Well, having been together virtually non-stop ever since,
我们从那以后就没有分开过
at what point do you think I slipped off with pen and paper
你们觉得我拿着一张纸 一只笔
and planned an entire grift,
就能策划出一个欺诈大局
then withheld it from you?
还不被你们知道吗
I guess at any of the several dozen points
你啰里吧嗦说了一堆
when a normal person would say,
普通人只会说一句
by the way, I have no plan.
我根本没有什么计划
In The Sting, they do withhold stuff from each other.
「骗中骗」里 两位男主确实相互隐瞒了
Or from the audience, but I think for effect.
对观众也是 不过我觉得只是为了影片效果
Also, be warned, 20% of the movie is hand drawn.
还要提醒一下 这部电影20%是手工绘图
Abed, why don't you marry The Sting?
阿布蒂 你干嘛不娶了「骗中骗」
Okay, just so you know,
好吧 我告诉你
if I do and we have half Sting children,
如果我们真的结了婚 生了孩子
when they ask me how to grift,
孩子问我如何欺诈
I'm gonna tell them to watch their mother,
我就告诉他们 看他们妈妈
not listen to you! Yeah!
也别听你的 对
Shut up, okay!
住嘴 行吗
You guys, you're, you're always picking on me, all right?
你们这群人 总是挑我的刺
And you've really been hammering me lately.
最近还总是炮轰我
All I had was the idea that...
而我只是想...
Look, look, I, I need this.
听我说 我需要这个
I need to be better than this guy.
我得赢过这家伙
So let me think.
让我好好想想
Abed. Yeah?
阿布蒂 在
Did you bring your laptop?
电脑带了吗
Yes, right here.
带了 在这儿呢
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表