剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I'll need the serial number.
我需要产品的序列号♥
He deleted the serial number because he loves the system.
他把序列号♥删了因为他太爱这个系统了
So what's the problem?
那么问题是什么
The problem is in order to copy a file,
问题是里面如果要复♥制♥一份文件
you have to throw a fireball at it,
还得朝它扔个火球
then absorb the fire,
等它燃起火焰
then drop the flaming file into a crystal lake,
然后把着火的文件摁进一个水晶湖里
then take out both copies and throw them into the side of a mountain.
再把两份文件拎出来 扔到山的另一边
Worlds within worlds.
世界里面还有世界
That doesn't mean anything.
那没有任何的意义
I can copy a file by holding my finger down on a phone.
我用手指摁住手♥机♥就能复♥制♥文件了
Well, so can a monkey.
这事儿猴子也能干
Now, you're describing a system for animals.
你刚刚描述的是给动物使用的系统
Terrestrial slobs bound to the earth by their meaty feet.
陆生懒虫被自己肥大的双脚所限制
I designed a system for Gods. Oh, come on.
我是为神设计的这个系统 拜托
You know what you've done.
你知道自己造了什么孽
You know how lame virtual reality is.
你也清楚虚拟实境系统有多逊
You know the damage it caused mid-90s cinema.
你知道它给90年代中期电影艺术带来的破坏
I mean, Michael Douglas walking around like a jackass,
迈克尔·道格拉斯走路像脑残
moving files with a magic glove?
还用魔法手套移♥动♥文件
Lawnmower Man? Did you see Lawnmower Man?
「天才除草人」 你看过这部电影吧
You bet your sweet ass I saw Lawnmower Man.
我必须看过「天才除草人」啊
I consulted on it.
我是电影顾问
Took Brigitte Nielsen to the premiere.
我还带着布里吉特·尼尔森去的首映
We were building worlds within worlds.
我们是在世界里建造新的世界
And now you're living in homes within campers within parking lots,
而你现在却住在停车场的野营车里
and using an iPad to clearly design
还用着iPad设计
what looks like a ripoff of Angry Birds.
山寨版的「愤怒的小鸟」
Get out.
滚出去
Get out of my Winnebago!
滚出我的房♥车
You're not allowed to say that like it's a punishment.
你没有权利这么声色俱厉地说话
I know what it's like to lie for a living, Elroy!
我知道生活在谎言中是何感觉 埃尔罗伊
And you should know, it feels better to stop.
你也知道 只有停止撒谎才会感觉好受些
And my feet aren't meaty!
还有我的脚一点儿都不肥
Britta, honey. An unexpected treat.
布雷塔 亲爱的 稀客啊
This is a check for all the dirty money
这张支票是用来还你们未经我同意
you have used to control and monitor me without my consent.
控制和监视我所花的全部脏钱
But we're not gonna cash this.
我们是不会去兑现的
Well you can't. I postdated it a year.
确实不能 兑现日是一年之后
And in that year, I'm gonna get a new job, new friends,
在这一年里 我会找到新工作 新朋友
in a new city where you and your spies
住在新的城市 你和你们的那些间谍
can never find me.
永远都不会再找到我
Oh, please. Don't do this.
求你啦 别这么做
What choice do you leave me?
不然你们让我怎么办
Who acts this dishonestly towards their own daughter?
谁会对自己女儿犯下如此不诚实的行径
What choice do you leave us?
那你让我们怎么办嘛
I mean, every time we get too close, you run off.
每次我们一靠近你 你就逃走
We sent you a birthday card to your apartment in New York,
我们刚给你纽约的公♥寓♥寄一张生日贺卡
and then next week you're setting fire to a Jamba Juice in San Jose.
下一周你就在圣何塞的果汁店放了把火
How long is that gonna stick with me?
这事儿你们还准备纠结多久
Until arson is legal, sweetie, but your father's point is,
直到纵火是合法的 你父亲想说的是
we've arrived at the closest relationship you can tolerate.
我们找到了你可以忍♥受的最亲近的相处模式
We've learned, after a decade,
我们花了好久的时间才学会了
how to love and admire and finance you from afar,
如何远远的爱护 欣赏和资助你
through your friends, and the social media.
通过你的朋友 社交媒体
The Tinder and the like.
「提惹」和点赞
It's called Tumblr, dad.
老爸 那叫「汤不热」
No, I mean Tinder. It's a matchmaking App,
不 我说的是「提惹」 一个约炮App
and by the way, if you were on Tinder,
顺便说一下 如果你有「提惹」
Your mom and I think you'd be the prettiest.
你妈妈和我都认为你一定是最漂亮的
Absolutely, the boys would be swiping right.
当然了 男孩们肯定都唰唰地往右划
Or girls! Whatever makes you happy. Yes!
女孩也行 你开心就好 对
Totally. What has happened to you two?
没错 你俩这是怎么了
Who are these doddering open-minded geezers?
那对食古不化的老年人去哪儿了
Where are the people who wouldn't let me
当初不让我在万圣节上
dress up like Prince for Halloween?
打扮成王子的那俩人去哪儿了
Or told me that the cat ran away because I tried alcohol?
告诉我猫跑了是因为我试图饮酒
Or had me drug tested when I was 11
还有在我十11岁的时候给我做药检
because they said I was laughing too much?
就因为别人说我笑得太疯狂
We are definitely sorry about all of that stuff.
对这些事情我们深感抱歉
Quite frankly, we don't remember that stuff.
坦白说 这些事我们其实根本不记得了
Oh, it's true.
这倒是真的
Woodstock, oh! Oh, my God.
伍德斯托克音乐节 天啊
I remember Woodstock!
我还记得伍德斯托克音乐节
Woodstock was amazing but--
伍德斯托克真的很精彩
but you have to realize, Britta,
但布雷塔 你要知道
that your Woodstock, which was us being bad parents,
当年我们还是差劲家长时 你的伍德斯托克
that has more to do with you.
就只有你懂而已
So that's what you remember, see?
所以你才会记得 对不对
Where are they?
他们在哪
I'm sorry. Get out here!
你说什么 给我出来
Britta, let me explain.
布雷塔 听我解释
We were worried about you, so we just came over.
我们很担心你 所以就过来看看
You can explain to each other in hell.
你们自己互相解释去吧
Friends don't visit each other's parents.
朋友才不会去看彼此的父母
I hope you have a wonderful life.
衷心祝你们生活精彩美满
George, George, yes.
乔治 乔治
Britta, at least take some money and fix your car!
布雷塔 最起码拿点钱修修你的车吧
Or at least get a cab,
要不打个车吧
or there are apps we can call where strangers pick you up.
不然可以用App找陌生人开车来接你
I don't want your help.
我不需要你们的帮忙
Stop infantilizing me!
别把我当小孩了
Hey, stop. Stop!
停车 停
Get out of here.
给我下去
Green Machine, nice.
小绿车 不错哇
Here, Greg, here, take some cash.
格雷格 拿着钱
Holy crap!
我勒个去
What's her problem?
她是不是有病啊
She's growing up.
她还在成长
Oh my God.
我的天啊
I put a tilde on this N!
我把波浪符放在N上了
I can do anything.
我无所不能
Any luck?
有进展吗
Ugh, I'm going home.
我要回家了
Oh, and to warn you, he joked about wanting a pee jar earlier
提醒一下 他之前开玩笑说想要个尿壶
and it's gradually becoming less of a joke.
后来发现这不仅仅是个玩笑了
Hey, Dean.
院长
I'm coming over and I'm pulling you out of there.
我要过去把你从那里拽出来
I'll bite you. I'll beat you up.
我咬你哦 那我就揍扁你
I'll like it and then I'll fire you
我喜欢 不过我会炒了你
and then I'll get right back in it.
然后爷还是会再回来的
I'll still get to beat you up.
那我还是会揍扁你
Hold it. Hold it.
且慢
Who is that? I recognize that baritone voice and
谁啊 我听到了一个男中音
the scent of Tic Tacs with a tinge of Naugahyde.
还有嘀嗒糖混着一丝瑙加海德革的味道
It's Elroy Patashnik.
是埃尔罗伊·珀塔斯奈克
The architect.
缔造者
Listen, I've come to tell you something very important about this system.
我来告诉你一些对这套系统相当重要的事
It's lame. What?
它很烂 啥
I wasted your time with it and
我浪费了你的时间 还有...
10 crucial years of America's time.
美国历史上重要的十年
I'm giving Mr. Williams your refund.
我会把你的退款交给这位威廉姆斯先生
I don't want a refund.
我不想退款
I wanna stay in here forever
我想要一直生活在这里
and you can't stop me.
你休想阻止我
Die.
去死
How long has he been in there?
他在里面多久了
Four hours.
四个小时
Oh, I was thinking weeks.
我还以为有好几周了呢
This guy runs your school?
这家伙管理你们学校
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表