剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Willy Seibert Smith,
威利·塞伯特·史密斯
do you accept that the 13th Amendment abolished slavery
你是否愿意接受宪法第十三修正案废除奴隶制
for everyone but convicts,
适用于所有人但罪犯除外
and that we have no choice but to pay you $0.13 per hour or less?
因此你的薪水只能为0.13元每时甚至更低
I do.
我愿意
Then let us make official this symbolic union.
那么让我们正式宣布这一象征性的结合
Hold it!
等一下
Dean, I agree there's no reason
院长 我同意我没有理由阻止你
you shouldn't give this guy my job.
将我的职位给这个家伙
Save it Jeffrey, I don't wanna hear it.
别说了杰夫瑞 我不想听
Don't do it before I tell you some things
在我告诉你一些话之前别这么做好吗
that I've been getting away with not saying.
我一直在逃避着不想说出来的话
Someone get this maniac out of here.
来人快把这疯子拎出去
Quite Willy.
闭嘴 威利
Let's do this by prison rules.
这事儿就按监狱的规矩来吧
Say what you have to say.
想说什么就说吧
Dean, I like my job,
院长 我喜欢我的工作
I don't mind coming to work here.
我不介意来这里工作
I feel kind of guilty when I pretend to be sick,
每当我假装讨厌这一切时就感觉好有罪恶感
and I try to steal as little as possible,
而且我还一直偷拿零碎东西
just the basics, pens, coffee filters, toilet paper,
都是些基本用品 笔 咖啡滤纸 厕纸
and one time an overhead projector and a roll of carpet.
有一回 还偷了一台投影仪和一卷地毯
But I don't lead you on, and I never will.
但我不会哄骗你 永远也不会
Because I'm not just a pretty face that murders people
因为我不会顶着一张帅脸却杀人不眨眼
and tells you what you wanna hear.
还专拣你爱听的话说
I'm less than that.
我没那么有本事
I'm a gorgeous face, that works for you,
我只有一脸英俊 专治你花痴
and considers you a friend.
并拿你当朋友
Oh, Jeffrey.
杰夫瑞
Okay, that, now, to be fair.
那个啥 说实话
You guys know Will is an innocent man, right?
你们都知道威利其实是无罪的吧
You shut your mouth, Warden.
你给我闭嘴 监狱长
No, it's true.
真事儿啊
His appeal is in motion, there's new DNA evidence,
他已提请上诉 出现了新的DNA证据
he's a good fella, wrongfully convicted.
小伙子是好人 被误判了
You're not a murderer?
你不是杀人犯
I can explain.
我可以解释啦
Oh, How The Mighty Have Fallen.
英雄也有仆街时啊
Son of a bitch!
你个王八蛋
What?
什么
Wait, let's do this by community college rules.
等下 咱们按社区大学的规矩来吧
Fight! Fight! Fight!
打起来 打 打
Fight! Fight! Fight!
打打打
Go, broom.
揍丫 小扫帚
Go!
揍
Bring it on!
出招吧
It's so violent.
好暴♥力♥哟
Party like a girl.
别像个娘们一样
Is this what you got?
你就这点本事吗
Here's what I got.
尝尝本大爷的厉害
Come on, let's do it!
来呀 战个痛
Jeffrey!
杰夫瑞
He's down.
他倒下了
Now, who's fallen?
现在看看是谁仆街呀
Hey, Willy.
威利
Thanks, Dean.
谢了 院长
Dean.
院长
Dean.
院长
Oh come on.
别这样
No, no.
不要不要
No, no.
不要不要
Way to go Mr. Winger!
做得好 翁格老师
Way to go!
干巴爹
Everybody, I am not participating in this.
各位 我不要掺和这种事啦
The hell kinda school is this?
这算哪门子的鬼学校
Okay, thanks for coming on short notice.
感谢响应临时通知而赶来的各位
Is everyone here?
都到齐了吧
Think so, it's hard to tell without side cameras.
应该吧 没有侧视摄像头很难说
Wait, why am I moving?
等下 为什么我在移♥动♥
Is my custom background working?
能看到我的自定义背景不
Wait, I can't.
等下 我搞不定
It's WASD the move, it's been the same
用WASD来移♥动♥ 自从发明键盘起
since the invention of the keyboard.
这一操作命令就没变过
Okay, nerd.
好啦 死宅
As you've heard, the rehabilitation program has been aborted,
大家都知道了 罪犯改造计划已经夭折
so we lost that money,
资金也没了
but we no longer have to build 67 ramps,
但我们也不用建造67个坡道了
so we should break-even.
也应该能收支平衡了
Can you all hear that?
大家都听到了没
There's a kid outside throwing tennis balls against my RV.
外面有个熊孩子一直拿网球砸我的房♥车
I think I coffee shop corporate thieves.
我觉得我 咖啡店 公♥司♥ 小偷
Was it really necessary for us to use these things for this meeting?
我们真的有必要以这种方式开会吗
Yeah, I think there's something wrong with mine.
我觉得我这边似乎有点问题
I'll get a better connection.
我去找个网速更快的
It wasn't entirely necessary,
虽然并非完全有必要
but the prison is selling these units at a discount,
但监狱那边将这些设备打折出♥售♥
so I thought I'd run their offer by the school.
为了学校我就接受了这个报价
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Get out! Mine's broken.
走开啦 我的坏了啦
No, it's not. Bad connect.
才不是呢 网络连接不好
There's a janitor on it right now.
现在你那边有个清洁工
Terrib...Call others...
太差...叫其他...
I think Britta's being arrested.
我看布雷塔好像被逮捕了
I have every right to be here.
我完全有权利在这里
You think, scared of you, but not.
你以为...怕你...才不是
All right. That's it.
行了 受够了
Do you know how much windows cost?
你知道这些玻璃要多少钱吗
Get off my lap!
从我腿上滚下去
Stop fighting technology.
别跟高科技过不去嘛
I vote yes.
我投支持票
We should get these. They're cool.
我们应该买♥♥ 这些设备很酷
I vote no.
我投反对票
People shouldn't have to be everywhere at once.
人类不应该同时出现在各种地方
Sometimes, we need to do our own thing.
有时我们也需要做自己的事
Chang, where are you?
昌 你现在在哪儿
I'm doing my own thing.
我在做我自己的事
Why is there tile behind you?
你身后为什么会是瓷砖
Please tell me you're not doing the thing, I think you're doing.
拜托告诉我你没有在做我以为的那种事
Yeah. That's the same towel we have in our apartment's bathroom.
对 那条毛巾跟咱家浴室用的一模一样
What? Chang?
什么 昌
I gotta go.
闪人啦
Oh my God.
我的天
Yeah, I gotta go, too. Jeffrey.
我也要走人了 杰夫瑞
I take it we're passing on their offer.
我就当大家都同意这个报价了
No. Their just amateurs.
错 他们都太业余了
Initiating override protocol.
启动覆盖协议
All in favor of this purchase.
全体支持本次采购
Affirmative.
赞成
Very well.
很好
Abedit's, commence with world domination.
阿布蒂分身 开始统治世界
Eradicate.
灭绝
Eradicate.
灭绝
Eradicate. Eradicate. Eradicate.
灭绝 灭绝 灭绝
Did you get any of that?
你看懂了吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表