剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
You sentimental fool.
你个多愁善感的小傻瓜
Later at the motel.
待会在汽车旅馆做吧
The motel.
汽车旅馆
Some say I'm a lucky grifter.
有人说我是幸运的欺诈师
Some say I'm the King.
有人说我是王
They call me the lucky grifter.
他们叫我幸运的欺诈师
They call me the King of England.
他们叫我英格兰之王
I am the King.
我就是王
No.
不是吧
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴啦你
The only reason I agreed to any of this
我答应做这件事
was to get you away from Greendale
只是想让你离开格林德尔
and out of Jeff's hair.
顺便让杰夫不再烦大家
What the?
什么鬼
You two, come back here!
你们俩 给我过来
Briefcases.
公文箱
Coming right through.
借过借过
Identical briefcases.
一模一样的公文箱
What? Why more briefcases?
搞什么 怎么这么多公文箱
This is pointless!
这根本没意义
I already know she's got my briefcase!
我早就知道她拿走了我的公文箱
Briefcase parade!
公文箱大游♥行♥
Who the hell are you?
你们又是搞哪样
You get back here.
你给我过来
You get back here with my money.
给我过来 把钱还给我
Get back here!
给我过来
Oh, Roger.
罗杰
They stole my money.
他们偷走了我的钱
What? What?
啥 啥
Those briefcases contain my money.
这些公文箱里有我的钱
They stole $50,000 from me.
他们把我的五万块钱偷走了
50 grand, huh?
五万块啊
You guys know what he's talking about?
你们知道他在讲什么吗
I don't think so. These are our briefcases.
不见得吧 这些公文箱都是我们的
What is grifting class. He sells these supplies.
这些都是欺诈课上他卖♥♥给我们的学习用具
150 bucks.
150块一个
Really? Okay.
真的吗 行啊
We are still rolling.
我们还在坚持换箱子呢
We got pretty good at it, too.
而且手法相当娴熟呢
Check it out.
你们看
Ow, sorry. Sorry. Okay.
抱歉 不好意思 好
Roger, why were you walking around with $50,000?
罗杰 你干吗带着五万块随处乱走
Are you mental?
你神经病吧
Hey, whoa pal.
注意言辞 朋友
That usage may fly in the UK, not in the States.
这种用词也许在英国很流行 但美国可不行
I have a mentally challenged cousin.
我有个表弟就是精神障碍
Sister.
我妹也有
Pics. I wanna see pics. Okay, you do.
爆照 我要看照片 好
You know very well that this school
你很清楚你们学校
paid me $50,000 in cash for these injuries.
因为我受的这些伤 赔了我五万块
Well, you seem to be in pretty good shape.
你现在看起来貌似身体蛮好的呀
No, oh, my God! Look at the two of you!
上帝哟 你俩好有爱哦
Yeah, he's the reason I became a cop.
是啊 他就是我做警♥察♥的理由
You know, a lot of bullies out there.
你也知道 这世上有很多坏人
There are a million witnesses to this.
有无数人目击了我受伤这件事
Hey, everyone.
大家好
Hey guys, just hanging out in the cafeteria?
大家好 都在餐厅玩儿呢
Hi profess- oh, what happened to your face?
你好 教授 哟 脸怎么了
This is ridiculous.
真是难以置信
She's beautiful. You could be twins.
她好美哦 你俩跟双胞胎一样
So, the statement I'm hearing here is
现在我听到的情况是
you're a grifting professor. Yeah.
你是欺诈课教授 对
You're teaching these people how to grift
你教这些人如何欺诈
but you're saying they grifted you.
但你现在说他们欺诈了你
No, you id. I'm not saying that.
不是 你个白...我不是这样说的
They didn't grift me.
他们才没有诈到我
What they do is not grifting.
他们办的这事儿根本算不上欺诈
They wouldn't even understand what the word meant.
他们甚至都不懂这个词是什么意思
I think we need to take what Roger's saying more seriously.
我想大家还是需要认真对待罗杰说的话
Because it sounds like
因为听起来
he was either the victim of crass,
他要么是一场粗劣的
artless thuggery. Correct.
毫无艺术感的暴行受害人 没错
In which case, there really is $50,000 floating around
也就是说 这里真的有五万块
that he was given for clearly fake injuries,
是赔给他显而易见的假受伤的
and that he therefore now owes the school.
因此现在是他欠学校钱
What?
啥
Or Professor DeSalvo was targeted
或者说迭沙沃教授
by a group of people
被一群被自己所低估的人盯上
he vastly underestimated, in which case the money was given
这样一来给他的钱就算是
and then taken back and nobody owes anybody anything.
还给学校了 谁也不欠谁
All he would have to do is admit.
他唯一需要做的就是承认就好了
I was grifted.
我被欺诈了
Grift, grift, grift, grift, grift, grift, grift, grift.
欺诈 欺诈 欺诈 欺诈 欺诈
Why are you even here?
说到底你怎么会在这里
Who called you?
谁把你叫来的
Nobody.
没人
I take macrame after work, they know that.
我下班后来这里上编织课 他们都知道
Sorry you got grifted,
抱歉你被欺诈了
let me know if you want to press charges and
如果你想提起诉讼 可以来找我
if you could think of what those would be.
或者你可以想象一下下场会如何
Professor DeSalvo, under the circumstances
迭沙沃教授 在这种情况下
I'm sure you agree it doesn't makes sense for you
我想你应该会同意你已经不太合适
to keep teaching this subject here.
再在这里教课了
Yeah, I mean, we kinda know everything there is to know.
是啊 该学的我们都知道了
You should probably refund all their money
你应该把他们的钱全还回去
and we should all go get some hot dogs.
我们大家应该都去吃热狗
Hot dogs.
热狗
Hot dogs.
热狗
Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs.
热狗 热狗 热狗
Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs.
热狗 热狗 热狗
Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs.
热狗 热狗 热狗 热狗 热狗
We were all in it the whole time?
大家全都参与了这件事吗
You weren't.
你没有哦
Because I can't be trusted.
因为我这个人不可信
Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs.
热狗 热狗 热狗
Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs.
热狗 热狗 热狗 热狗
Telegram for Mr Winger.
翁格先生的电报
Hey, Ridley.
你好 里德利
So, I returned the telegram man outfit to the dean.
我把电报员的制♥服♥还给院长了
Thank you so much.
多谢你了
I know how crazy this week's been.
我知道这个星期过得蛮疯狂的
You really didn't have to do this.
你真的没必要这样做的
Are you kidding? I owe you.
开什么玩笑 我欠你的
Whatever you need. Just say the word.
无论你有什么需要 说一声就好
All right. I could use your help moving a mattress this weekend.
很好 这周末我想请你帮忙搬个床垫
Okay, cool.
行啊
Is that okay? Let me know.
没问题吧 叫我一声就行
My name is Ryan Ridley.
我叫瑞恩·里德利
Three years ago my life was saved by a stranger at my gym.
三年前在健身馆 一个陌生人救了我的命
I felt like I owed him my in life.
我感觉欠了他一条命
Apparently he agreed.
很显然他也这样认为
Now he has me do things, and I keep hoping and praying
现在他让我为他做事 我一直在期盼祈祷
that one day I'll do enough for him to call us even.
能有一天我会还清恩情 我俩扯平
Until then, I'm just a guy from his gym.
在那之前 我只不过
Did you get any of that?
你看懂了吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表