Yeah. No.
可以 不行
Yes.
可以
No.
不行
Yes. Be gone, Harlot.
可以 我走了 小鸡
I've got writing to do.
我还得写东西
And get your ass back in school.
赶快回学校念书
We have done it all, Marcy.
我们什么都做了 玛茜
We swam. We played tennis. We had lunch.
我们游了泳 打了网球 吃了午饭
We meditated. We did some yoga. We had massages.
做了冥想 练了瑜伽 做了按♥摩♥
The only things we haven't done is fuck!
我们唯一没做的事就是滚床单了
My balls are so swollen right now.
我的下身现在特别肿胀
Please...
求你了
Take me in your mouth.
含住它们吧
What?
什么
The contract doesn't say anything about blow jobs, Stu.
合约上可没写让我♥干♥口♥活♥ 斯图
Intercourse only.
只写了性♥交♥
Hey, hey, blow jobs are implied.
口♥交♥是包含在内的
Get a better lawyer.
找个更好的律师吧
Okay, fine.
好吧
Is it all right if I penetrate you, then?
那我可以插♥你♥了吗
I just feel so weird about all this.
这一切感觉怎么那么奇怪
Well, of course it's weird.
当然奇怪了
It's like riding a bicycle.
就像是骑车一样
I mean, once big daddy enters the rain forest,
一旦我的大家伙进入到"雨林"中
all will be right with the world.
我们会爽翻的
You know what?
你知道吗
I have to check and see if the money transferred.
我得去查查钱到账了没有
You don't trust me! Why would I trust you?
你不信任我 我为什么要信任你
You're a fucking crazy person, Stu.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是个疯子 斯图
You go ahead and check. I have to pee.
你去查吧 我得去尿尿
Do you know how difficult it is to urinate
你知道勃起到这么大了
with an erection this size?
去尿尿有多难吗
What the actual fuck?
我♥操♥他妈
What the fuck is this?
他妈的这是什么
This is quite embarrassing.
这个还挺丢人的
Not to mention really fucking creepy.
更别说诡异死了
You know, this is not as creepy as you may think.
这个没你想的那么诡异
She is my loving tribute to you.
她是我对你爱的致敬
Isn't she beautiful?
她多美啊
She's a fuck doll, Stu.
她是个橡胶娃娃 斯图
She's an expensive fuck doll... 15 large.
贵死了 一万五呢
But...
但是
But she's so much more than that.
但是她对我来说不止是个橡胶娃娃
She's a woman, just like you.
她是个女人 像你一样
And I have made love to her, just like I made love to you.
我跟她做♥爱♥ 就跟我跟你做♥爱♥一样
Want me to show you?
想让我给你演示下吗
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. This is too fucking weird.
我的妈呀 这也太他妈诡异了
You need help, Stu.
你需要帮助 斯图
Wait, wait, wait. Marcy, Marcy. No, no! No.
等等 等等 玛茜 别
Don't... don't go. Don't go.
别走 别走
Look, I paid you a million dollars
听着 我给了你一百万美元
so I could fuck you, woman.
来操你
The least you could do is let me fuck you.
你至少也得让我♥操♥你的
Come here.
过来吧
No, don't fight it. Don't fight it.
别抗争 别抗争
I will pepper you with kisses,
我要吻遍你全身
and you will remember what it is like...
让你记得这感觉
What, you're gonna rape me now?
什么 你要强♥奸♥我吗
Oh, come on, Marcy!
得了吧 玛茜
How many rape games have we played?
我们都不知道玩过多少次强♥奸♥游戏了
Requested by you, no less.
而且还是你求我的
Those are games, Stu! "No" Means "No", you know!
那只是游戏 斯图 不行就是不行
Oh, oh, God.
天啊
Is that the safe word?
这是让我继续吗
Don't do it, Marcy!
别做 玛茜
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I was totally hoping that you would make
我一直想着你能用下三滥的
some lame attempt to rescue me.
手段来救我
Am I too late? Did you guys already fuck?
我来太晚了吗 你们已经干过了吗
No!
没有
I couldn't do it!
我做不到
That is fantastic news!
太好了
What have you been doing all day?
那你这一整天做了什么
Everything but.
就连屁大的事都做了
You mean, like, anal?
你们...肛♥交♥了
No, he didn't even finger me.
没有 他手指都还没碰到我
I didn't.
我没做
And things got so weird
太诡异了
because I found that fucking sex-doll thing over there... me.
那个充气娃娃像我
Solid. I'd throw a shot into her.
太棒了 我都想和她来一发
Uh, look, guys, you know, this is obviously a really terrible idea.
两位 我知道这真是个坏主意
Uh, look...
那啥
I am sorry I messed with you guys' marriage.
对不起我搅乱了你们的婚姻
Why don't you just give me the money back,
要不你们把钱还给我
we call it even? Fine.
这事就结束了 好
Let's go, Runks.
我们走 朗克
No, no, no, no. You know what?
不不不 你听着
Fuck you, Stu. We're keeping the money.
斯图 我♥操♥你妈 老子钱不还了
Hey! The hell you are, Runkle!
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧 朗克尔
A million bucks is still a million bucks.
一百万还是一分不少
Hey, you said it yourself, Stu.
斯图 你自己说过了
You fucked with our marriage.
你搅乱了我们的婚姻
I could sue you for alienation of affection.
我可以告你离间夫妻关系
Yeah, and you would lose, motherfucker.
告啊 你稳输 我♥操♥你♥妈♥的♥
Maybe, but I could still leak a story
也许吧 但我可以广而告之
about a freaky, washed-up producer
这位奇葩疲软的制♥作♥人
who's into prostitutes and sex dolls.
喜欢招♥妓♥和干充气娃娃
I'm not washed-up.
我才不疲软
You try me, Stu.
你搞我试试 斯图
I will fuck you up!
看我怎么搞死你
I will make you eat all of my balls.
我要搞到你跪舔我求饶
You are getting some fucking teeth at last, Runkle!
你终于放出狠话了嘛 郎克尔
Good for you!
算你狠
Listen, I realize I have sinned.
我知道我犯大错了
The money is my penance.
这一百万当作我的忏悔
I'm sorry, guys.
对不起 两位
Whatever I did, I did out of love.
我所做的都是因为爱
It just fucks with a man's head.
只是一下子精虫上脑
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Let me guess.
我猜猜
You were expecting someone else?
你在等人吗
Yeah.
是啊
Me too.
我也是
Fucking guy.
该死的家伙
Fucking guy.
该死的家伙
Do you want me to go?
你想要我走吗
Do you want to go? No, no fucking way.
你想走吗 不 当然不想
Then stay.
那就别走
All right.
好的
Funny running into you here.
在这遇到你真是好笑
Good-bye, old girl.
爱车 拜拜啦
Karen. I made it.
凯伦 我来了
Hey, g... good for you.
真...真好呀
Our baby's getting married.
我们的女儿要结婚了
What do you want...
你想要什么
like, a pat on the back for doing the right thing?
拍拍你的背表扬你做得对吗
Come on, a little positive affirmation never hurt anyone.
拜托 稍微表扬一下又没事
Okay, it's good.
好吧 你做得好
Don't ask.
别问我
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表