Oh, that's fucking foul, Charlie.
那太恶心了 查理
Jerking off at work...
工作的时候打飞机...
save that shit for the shower.
还是省着洗澡的时候打吧
Ah, I do not like to stand up and masturbate.
我不喜欢站着打飞机
Looking down, seeing my own belly,
低头看着自己的小肚腩
it takes me out of the game.
直接就软掉了
Looking down and seeing your great white underbelly
低头看你白白的小肚腩
would take me out of the game too.
我也直接就软掉了
It's understandable.
可以理解
And yet, I love to sit down when I pee.
不过 我喜欢坐着尿尿
What do you think about that, Karen?
你怎么看 凯伦
Hey, hey, guy or girl assistant?
喂喂 男助理还是女助理
Ooh, gi-I-I-rl.
女...的...吧
She's got funky hair, Hank, and tattoos all over.
她留着爆♥炸♥头 全身上下都是纹身 汉克
Hey, hey, hey, hey, you be careful, Runks.
喂喂喂 注意一点 朗克
Don't go dipping your helmet into that shit.
别把你的龟♥头♥插到那人下面
I'll bite it off.
不然我会咬掉它
Trust me, I will.
相信我 我做得出来
And you can't afford to lose an inch off that thing.
只要少一寸 你就没法抬头做人
I trust you, Marcella.
我相信你 玛茜拉
Okay.
好吧
Hey, we've been trying to get you guys
我们约你们出门
out on the town for weeks.
约了好几周了
What gives? Why now? Why?
怎么了 为什么是现在 为什么
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Nothing. Just some days you see everything clearly.
没什么 只是这些日子让人把一切都看得通透
We almost died today.
我们今天差点死了
And then we went home and fucked each other's brains out,
之后我们回家大干了一场
which put us in a pretty good mood.
给彼此一份好心情
And gave us an appetite.
还有一个好胃口
How many times a week do you guys fuck?
你们一周做几次爱
Because Runks and I are starting to slump.
朗克和我开始提不起性趣了
Hey, now.
打住
What? It's true.
干吗 事实嘛
Karenina, you don't think
凯伦娜 你觉得
I'm starting to go through the change, do you?
我还没开始发生这种变化 对吧
Because... Starting?
因为... 开始
I still get really wet. Yes, yes, you do.
我还是会很湿 对 你是这样的
I think that's what makes me pop so fast.
我觉得正因如此 我才射那么快
You see, this is why we don't go out,
这就是我们不一起出来的原因
because every time we do, Charlie says something
因为每次我们出来 查理都会说
that makes me throw up in my mouth.
一些让我恶心得想吐的话
She started it.
是她先说的
Hey, well, try living with that shit
你们要适应
try living with that shit. I didn't.
要学会适应 我才没有
You think we'll be doing this years from now?
你们觉得我们多年以后还是这样吗
Why wouldn't we be?
为什么不呢
We're the best friends in the whole wide world.
我们可是彼此在这广袤世界里最好的朋友
We have got tons more business to do, my friend.
我们有成千上万的事情要做 朋友
We are not done taking this town by storm.
我们还没如风暴般征服这里呢
I'm not sure if this town is done taking us by storm...
可能这里已经像风暴般征服了我们...
From behind...
从背后袭来...
Always. Not so much as a reacharound.
一直如此 当然不是背后伸来的猥亵之手
Boys and girls...
小伙和姑娘们...
Oh, we're cheers-ing.
我们干杯
To hard cocks, wet pussies,
敬坚挺的鸡♥巴♥ 湿润的小♥穴♥
bald heads, smurfs, and weathering the storm.
光头的坏蛋 一定渡过难关
L'Chaim.
祝身体健康[希伯来语]
Are you Jewish? Gesundheit.
你是犹太人 祝身体健康[德语]
I'm not sure if it's the whiskey talking,
我不知道这算不算醉话
but I fucking love you guys.
但我他妈爱死你们了
I fucking love you too.
我他妈也爱死你了
Especially you.
尤其是你
They're doing it. Aw. You should kiss me now.
他们在打啵 你现在该吻我了
We're kissing. So we have to.
我们也接吻 必须的
That's good salad dressing.
沙拉酱不错
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表