I mean, give yourself a break.
别把自己逼的那么紧了
And you got to think about little Stuart, huh?
为我的小斯图考虑一下呗
My namesake.
和我一个名
Stu, you have got to stop disrespecting me in my own home!
斯图 不准你继续在我家不尊重我了
Oh, this is clearly a rental.
这儿明显是租的房♥子
Hit him!
揍他
Okay, Runkle...
好吧 朗克尔
now you pushed me too far.
现在你惹到我了
I'm gonna...
我要...
Stop it!
住手
Charlie!
查理
All right.
好吧
My boy Runkle's got some serious retard strength right now.
朗克尔现在被卡住了弄不出来了啊
Just... yeah. Come on.
只能... 住手
Get him off.
放开他
No fighting! Not on my watch!
不准在我的眼皮底下打架
Holy shit. That thing is real?
我♥操♥ 那是真玩意儿
When I'm in research mode, I go all out.
我在执勤时当然得全副武装
I'm not fucking around.
又不是闲逛
Okay, I'm calling the network. I cannot work with this guy.
我向上级报告 我不能和这人一起工作
I thought Hashtag was bad. No one should fight like this.
我以为就小井坏呢 没人应该动手
No man should fight like this.
没人可以打架
Last time I was here, I fought much like this
上次我在这的时候也一样
with a man named Hank Moody,
我和汉克·穆迪打了一架
who bested me that night and deservedly so.
那晚上他狠狠揍了我一顿 是我自作自受
And do you know why?
你们知道为什么吗
Because I slept with his woman.
因为我上了他女人
Wheelchair or not, Nero,
我管你坐不坐轮椅 尼禄
I will kick you in the fucking cock.
我都要狠狠踹你那鸡鸡
There's no need. I have a confession to make.
没这必要 我要说出实话
I did not penetrate your beloved that night.
那晚我并没上你的爱人
I fully intended to,
我当然想
but I hadn't come with a woman in so long that I merely...
但我好久没碰过女人了 我就...
made wet in my tunic.
还没干就射了
She did me the great honor
她替我掩了过去
of making it seem like we made sweet love,
看起来像是我们干得很爽
which is why she is such an incredible woman.
所以我觉得她人特别好
What is this, fucking Christmas?
这是什么情况 圣诞礼物吗
This is great news. Why didn't you tell me that?
这是好事啊 为啥你不告诉我
Because I didn't want to betray Eddie's confidence.
因为我不想打击埃迪的自尊
Her loveliness is giving me an erection right now...
她那么心疼我让我现在又硬了
No. In spite of my best efforts to stay in character.
别 尽管我已经尽量克制了
You know, and also,
还有
I kind of wanted you to think that we had.
我想让你觉得我们干过了
Oh, really? You did, did you?
真的吗
Karen, if you would grant me another chance,
凯伦 如果你能再给我一次机会
I am reasonably sure I could penetrate you in a satisfactory manner...
我保证可以干到让你爽
Although you would have to lift me up off of the chair into the bed.
当然你得把我从轮椅上抱起来放到床上
Have you ever had sex with a handicapped man?
你有何残疾人干过吗
Eddie, I think we had a moment,
埃迪 我觉得我们曾经有过冲动
and I think that moment's passed.
但这个冲动已经过了
Thank you for your honesty.
多谢你说的实话
What about you, Goldilocks?
那你呢 金发妹子
You ever made love to a paraplegic?
有和下身瘫痪的人干过吗
Actually, I did once.
其实 我做过一次
I really liked him, but then Levon scared him away.
我挺喜欢他的 但莱文把他吓跑了
He told him if he tried anything funny,
他说要是他敢做出什么出格的事
he'd pushed him into traffic.
他就把他推到路上被车撞死
What? I was young and angry, okay?
怎么了 当时我还年轻而且很生气
I didn't have a fucking father.
我他妈的又没爸
He was really good at oral sex.
他口♥交♥技术超级棒
Gross. That's fucking foul.
太他妈恶心了
I knew I should've pushed that fucking gimp into traffic.
我就知道我得把那家伙推到车流里
Hey, that's not nice.
不能这样
He wasn't... he wasn't as good as yours truly...
他的技术应该没我...
I'm sorry to say, yes. I mean, he was really good.
抱歉 但他确实特别棒
That's rough.
别伤心了
Not any better than Edward R. Nero,
但肯定没我埃迪·尼禄技术好
who is nothing if not a cunning linguist.
就数舌头最灵活了
You know, I'm a single mom, Eddie.
我是单身母亲 埃迪
And I'm not easily wooed.
不是那么容易被勾引到的
I'm a single father with millions of dollars
我是有着几百万元的单身父亲
and unlimited loads.
也有用不尽的精力
"Unrimited roads"?
"用不尽的金力"
Empty your pockets, bitches!
贱♥人♥们 把口袋里的东西都掏出来
Everyone do exactly what she says.
所有人都听她的
I am in extraordinary shape,
我虽然身体好
but I do not think I could survive a bullet in the head.
但是也无法阻挡子弹射进脑子里啊
Okay. Come on!
好吧 快点
Are you fucking kidding? Nope.
你♥他♥妈♥是在开玩笑吗 不是
Hurry! Now!
动作快点
I thought you used to be a cop.
我还以为你以前是个警♥察♥呢
Shut up. I was a fucking transit cop.
闭嘴 我他妈的只是个交♥警♥
Okay? What difference does it make anyway.
好吧 两者差得远呢
I don't have a gun on me.
我身上可没枪
Edward!
爱德华
Later, bitches!
拜拜啦 各位贱♥人♥
Bye, Mi.
拜拜 小蜜
I had fun tonight.
今晚玩得真开心
That's mine!
那是我的
Aren't you glad we didn't go
是不是庆幸我们没去
to some boring place on Abbot Kinney?
艺术大道这种无聊的地方
Do you think Eddie's gonna be okay?
你觉得埃迪会没事吧
He seemed all right as they were loading him into the ambulance.
他被抬到救护车里的时候 看上去没事了
He asked me to email him the draft of the monologue asap
他要我尽快把独白初稿发邮件给他
so he can start learning his lines.
这样他就可以开始背台词了
It's not like he's actually human or anything.
感觉他就不是个人类
I think he's gonna be fine.
我想他会没事的
Isn't it crazy how nothing good ever happens
在查理和玛茜的房♥子里从来没发生过好事
in Charlie and Marcy's house?
这是不是太疯狂了
It's like that place was built
就感觉他们家是建在
on some Indian burial ground or something.
什么印第安人墓地上一样的[传说会带来噩运]
Yeah. It's like there's a whole bunch
就感觉有一群马里布印第安人
of horny Malibu Indians rolling around underneath there.
在那下面滚着床单呢
I don't know.
我乱说的
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Hey, at least I learned that you didn't do sex with Eddie Nero,
至少我知道你没和埃迪·尼禄做过
so I will sleep easier tonight.
我今晚能做个好梦了
And I learned that you recently did do sex
我也知道了你最近和你的第一个孩子的
with the mother of your first child.
母亲在一起做过了
I'm sorry about that.
非常抱歉
Why? It's your life.
为什么要道歉 这是你的生活
If there's something about it you don't like,
如果你不喜欢
you could change it.
你可以改变它
I am trying. Hank...
我在努力 汉克
Again, I ask you why.
我再问你一次为什么
You thrive on chaos.
你生活在麻烦之中
I mean, you need to be in the middle
你得处在你所制♥造♥的
of some kind of mess of your own creation, right?
麻烦之中 对吧
That's what makes you attractive...
这就是你的魅力所在
and also impossible to live with.
这也是不可能和你一起生活的原因
"Impossible" is a very strong word, Karen.
"不可能"说得有些重了 凯伦
Hank, I love you...
汉克 我爱你
but I can't be with you.
但我不能和你在一起
When will you accept that?
你什么时候才会承认这一点呢
Never.
永远不会
It's also what makes me attractive.
这也是我的魅力所在
Yeah...
是啊
and very lonely.
但也让你倍感孤独
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表