Chick was fucking bananas hot!
干柴烈火咔嚓一大雷啊
This sounds too good to be true.
但这也有点顺利过头了
Let's just hold on a second. Okay.
我们先好好捋捋 没问题
Just wait, wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
冷静点 冷静点
Is this wrong?
这不是错误的决定吧
I can't tell anymore. I can't fucking tell anymore.
我已经分辨不出来了 根本分辨不出来了
Me neither.
我也是
Let me see if she's available. Good idea.
我先看看她有没有空 好主意
Hello, again. Hi.
又见面了 你好啊
Thanks for the rip this morning. My pussy looks fantastic.
多谢你今早帮我拔毛 我的小妹妹美翻了
It really does. I mean, great job!
真的 干得真漂亮
You could eat off the fucking thing.
都让人垂涎欲滴了
Thank you. And you are?
多谢夸奖 你是
Jim. Nice to meet you, sweetie.
吉姆 很高兴见到你 甜心
Oh. Nice to meet you too.
幸会幸会
Is this him?
就是他吗
No! Ha ha! No, sorry.
不是 不是
Hey, you're not supposed to get excited about the fucking johns here.
你不应该看着个无名小卒就兴奋
Sorry. He's a really good-looking guy.
抱歉 可他长得确实不错
You must be the pimp.
你就是拉皮条的吧
What is this, like a fucking blaxploitation movie?
我们这是在拍给黑人看的电影吗
I mean, we don't really use that terminology anymore.
我们现在已经不用那个词了
Yeah, I'm more like her manager,
我更像是她的经纪人
the guy that you hand the money to...
收钱的那个
Okay. Like, right now.
好吧 现在就结账
Oh, oh, yeah. Sure, sure, sure.
没问题 没问题
So how does it work? What's the split?
你们怎么分成
My guy gets 15%,
我家那个拿15%
and his pimp hand is not strong at all.
虽然根本拉不着活
What are you, the Better Business Bureau?
你算老几 商业改善局的吗
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Where's this dude she's gonna fuck?
要跟她上♥床♥的人呢
Karen, hello. Hi!
凯伦 你好 你好啊
Hi! Karen!
你好 凯伦
Why don't you get your guests a drink or something?
你领我们的客人去喝点东西吧
Yes, I'm gonna do it. What are you doing here?
没问题 你怎么来了
Um, well, you've been ducking my calls.
你一直不接我电♥话♥
I know, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Okay, so I want to talk to you about Becca.
我想跟你谈谈贝卡的事
I know. That's why I'm ducking you.
我知道 所以才不接你电♥话♥
Well, why?
为什么
I mean, when are you gonna tell her about Levon?
你打算什么时候告诉她莱文的事
When is she getting back? In a few weeks.
她什么时候回来 几周后
In a few weeks, then. Well, Hank,
那就几周后再告诉她 汉克
she wants to know why you're ducking her calls too.
她想知道为什么你也不接她的电♥话♥
Karen, I'm not gonna talk to her on the phone
凯伦 我不会在电♥话♥上
about this shit, okay?
跟她说的
And in fact, when I do it,
实际上我觉得
I think we should do it together, you and I.
我们俩应该一起告诉她
No! Yeah.
不行 怎么不行
No, no, no. I knew--
不 不行 我就知道...
I am not gonna get involved
我才不想卷入
in your dysfunctional shit, okay?
你那一团乱麻
What is--what are you hi-- what is this?
你在藏... 这什么情况
What do you mean? What do you mean?
什么意思 什么意思
What do you mean? Who is this?
你什么意思 她是谁
Marcy invited some waxing clients over.
玛茜请了几个脱毛的客户过来
Isn't that right, marcy? Yeah, yeah.
对吧 玛茜 没错
I'm having a client over for a drink.
我请客人过来喝一杯
Okay, well, um, how come she's here so late
那她怎么来得这么晚
and dressed so slutty?
还穿的一身风♥骚♥
Maybe she's gonna get a facial.
或许她想来个面部按♥摩♥
Right. Really?
你逗我呢吧
Does she always travel with...sex toys?
她经常带着情♥趣♥用♥品♥赴约吗
You know, some people are not so averse
有些人并不排斥
to, uh, rubberized help. That's true.
橡胶制品的帮助 说的没错
Yay! Mission accomplished.
任务完成
Little Stuart is officially asleep.
小斯图尔特已经睡着了
We read books. We played the tickle game.
我们看了书 还进行了抓痒大战
He loves the tickle game!
他相当爱玩抓痒大战
I know. I also taught him how to dutch oven.
是啊 我还教了他蒙被子放屁
He loved it.
他喜欢的不得了
Kid loves farts. Ooh, you did good.
小孩子都爱放屁 干的不错啊
Thanks. Is this him?
谢了 就是他吗
Who--who's him? Who am I?
他是谁 你说我吗
Who are you? You know what?
你是谁 这样吧
Let's get this fucking party started, all right?
我们就赶紧开始吧
We got another appointment later.
我们之后还有下一场
Okay, kid, you got to wear a rubber, okay?
小伙 你得带套
Anything off the menu has to be approved by me.
除了事先谈好的 其他都需经过我同意
I mean, she's pretty open, as you can see, but scat play--
虽然她很开放 但跟屎有关的
definitely out of the question.
绝对不行
Oh, my god. You got him a hooker.
天哪 你给他找了个妓♥女♥
Karen, that is ridiculous.
凯伦 别乱说
Marcy was kind enough to set Levon up
玛茜只是好心地帮莱文
with one of her clients. One of your clients?
找了她的一个客户 你的客户
I'm--I'm-- I'm setting him up with her.
我...我...我帮他牵了个线
Look at what a cute couple they would make, adorable.
你看他们多般配 多可爱啊
Marcy...
玛茜
Is your client a hooker?
你的客户是妓♥女♥吗
Who knows what she does for a living, Karen?
你管人家是干什么的呢 凯伦
That's personal. Shut up.
那是隐私 闭嘴
Is your client a hooker?
你的客户是妓♥女♥吗
Maybe. Marcy!
也许吧 玛茜
Hey! I am happy to help you
我很高兴
trying to bust your weirdo kid's cherry,
能帮你那怪儿子破处
but I will not lie to my best friend.
但我不会为此向我最好的朋友撒谎
Oh, my god. This is so fucking depraved.
老天爷 这也太堕落了
No, it's not.
才没有
I-I'm performing a service here.
我不过是想帮帮他而已
This kid's-- he needs to clear this hurdle.
这孩子 得跨过这道坎
He's all wired and pent-up. He's got to get the poison out.
他一直紧张抑郁 他得排排毒
That's what Stu always says. It's true.
斯图就常这么说 没错
Once you get that shit out of your system,
只要把毒排干净了
then you can think clearly again.
你就能清醒地思考了
You--you got me a fucking hooker?
你给我找了个妓♥女♥
Maybe. Oh, my god, thank you so much.
或许吧 天哪 太谢谢你了
This is exactly what I thought having a father would be like.
跟我脑海里的老爸一模一样
Oh, no. Oh, no, I'm sorry.
不行 抱歉
No. No, no, no, no.
不行
I know--I know this has,
我知道这件事
like, absolutely nothing to do with me,
跟我毫无关系
but--but, um, I feel that someone here
但我觉得这些人里
should be representing your mom's interests.
该有个人站在你妈妈的立场上
Why? That's fucking weird. No, no, no.
为什么 那也太诡异了 不诡异
Because she would not want you
因为她才不希望
to lose your virginity like this.
你用这种方式失去童贞
Oh, my god, you told her I'm a virgin?
天哪 你告诉她我是处♥男♥了吗
That's fucking embarrassing, dude! No, of course he didn't.
太丢人了 他没说
No offense, but you don't present
说实话 你不是那种
as a guy who's knee-deep in a river of pussy.
万花丛中过 流连芳草天的人
Yet it's all I ever think about.
可我就是想做♥爱♥
Okay, so the first time-- it should be special, right?
所以第一次更应该特别一点
And it should be someone you care about,
应该跟你在意
someone you love, you like, at least--like.
你爱的 喜欢的人 至少得是你喜欢的人
Right? I completely agree.
对吧 完全同意
And I could easily see myself falling in love with her.
我会很容易爱上她的
I totally like her right now. Do you see what she's wearing?
我现在就很喜欢她 看到她的衣服了吗
It's I do, yeah.
真的是... 看到了
But it's not something that you would want to pay for.
但你买♥♥不起的
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表