See, I-I should have trusted my gut with you.
我当初就应该相信自己的直觉
I never should have hired you. I was right.
我就不应该雇用你 我当初是对的
You are a fucking toddler with a toxic personality.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个熊孩子 性格还有问题
Wait. Does this mean you guys are getting back together?
等等 所以你们要重修旧好了吗
'Cause that would be incredible.
那也太棒了吧
It's like the world's greatest fucking love story.
简直就是世界上最棒的爱情故事
I can't believe I'm playing second fiddle
我堂堂一个女演员
to a fucking guest star.
居然比不上一个客串
Come on, really? That's not very nice.
开什么玩笑 你这话可真中听
Look, I'm not trying to be a bitch.
我不想当婊♥子♥
I'm Wait, wait. Wait, wait.
我 等等 等等
Time-out, time-out. What's the rules?
暂停一下 规则是什么
She said "Bitch." I can't say "Bitch"?
她能说婊♥子♥ 我却不能说婊♥子♥
Nobody's talking to you!
谁跟你说话了
A woman can say it. Exactly. Oh, women can say it?
女人可以说 没错 是吗 女的能说
I'm sorry. I just-- I'm feeling slightly used.
很抱歉 我觉得有点被利用了
That's all it was. Sorry. I know the feeling.
仅此而已 抱歉 我深有体会
You knew I liked her. Where's your fucking sense of honor?
你明知道我喜欢她 你的道德感在哪里
This guy--he has no honor and no shame!
这男的 没有道德不知廉耻
Watch it, you fucking worm. You want that stink finger?
你说话给老子注意点 你喜欢闻臭手指是吗
'Cause I'll fucking give it to you!
我他妈现在就满足你
All right, you know what? You're fucking fired.
行了 你个二货被开除了
Take your fucking stink fingers and get the fuck off my set,
带着你的臭爪子 滚出老子的片场
before you give somebody pinkeye!
少他妈传染了别人
Okay, excuse me.
不好意思
Whose set is this?
这是你的片场吗
You want to fire someone, you got to go through me.
要想开除别人 得先通过我
I'm an executive producer. In name only.
我是监制 名字而已
Can I fire him? No!
我能开除他吗 不能
You're lucky I live to shoot.
要不是因为我喜欢拍片
Rath, look, it's complicated. It's not complicated.
拉瑟 这件事很复杂 不复杂
I asked you, "Are you okay with me pursuing her?"
我问过你 "我追求她可以吗"
Yes. You said you were, right?
对 你说可以 对吗
Yes, yes. Then you move in on her?
是的 结果你对她下手
What the fuck is that? I didn't move in on her.
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么啊 我没对她下手
But it's like you said--
就像你说的
we share a kid. We both have private parts.
我们都有孩子 都有生殖器
Shit happens.
自然而然就发生了啊
And I'm not--I'm not gonna apologize for any of this shit.
但我不会为了这场意外而道歉
It's none of your business who she fucks
她跟谁上♥床♥ 不跟谁上♥床♥
or who she doesn't fuck, 'cause it's up to her.
都不关你的事 这是她自己的事
She doesn't exist to service us.
她活着不是为了服务我们
We're lucky she even looks in our direction occasionally.
她能偶尔赏我们一眼就算我们幸运了
Oh, I want to be mad at you, but then you're so sweet!
我本来很生气的 结果你突然打温情牌
I know. What a fucking asshole.
就是 真♥他♥妈♥讨厌
What the-- Okay, back to work!
我擦 行了 回去工作
Let's do the fucking scene, all right?
把这场拍完行吗
If there is so much as a comma out of place,
如果再出什么状况
we stay all night until we get it!
那就熬夜拍 直到完成
This isn't the fucking Improv Olympics, all right?
这他妈可不是奥林匹克即兴表演
It's Rick Rath's finishing school for assholes,
这是瑞克·拉瑟办的女子精修学院
where the script is innocent until proven guilty!
剧本是无辜的 除非有人证明其有罪
Karen, I am so sorry. I'm on my way.
凯伦 我很抱歉 我在路上了
Hank, it's Marcy.
汉克 我是玛茜
Marcy, what are you doing with Karen's phone?
玛茜 你拿着凯伦的手♥机♥干什么
And what's this I hear about you fucking Stu for money?
我还听说你为了钱要跟斯图上♥床♥
Hank, shut up and listen to me.
汉克 闭嘴听我说
I got to try to get through this without crying.
我得好好忍♥着眼泪跟你说
I'm at the hospital.
我在医院
Karen was in a car accident.
凯伦出车祸了
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表