but, no, thank you.
但还是算了 谢谢
But--but can I ask you something?
但我能问你句话吗
Yes.
问吧
Never mind.
不用了
Forget it.
算了吧
Come in.
进来
Wowza.
天呐
Just wanted your thoughts on my wardrobe.
只是想听听你对我服装的意见
What do you think?
你觉得好看吗
I think it looks great.
我觉得好看极了
Is--is there another option?
还能说不好看吗
Nope.
不能
I just really wanted you to see me in my lacy underthings.
我很想让你见到我穿蕾丝边内♥裤♥的样子
Mission accomplished, and thank you for that.
任务达成了 谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
You know, I do need to fix something.
其实 我确实需要修理点东西
What is that? This.
是什么 这个
There, done.
行了 搞定
What--what exactly did you fix?
什么 你修理了什么
I just--I didn't think it was right that you'd gone down on me,
我只是觉得要先接吻
and we hadn't even kissed yet.
你才能舔我小♥穴♥
Oh, you're right.
你说得对
That does seem a little improper.
上来就舔确实有点不合适
Mmhmm. Absolutely right.
确实 非常有道理
Yeah, very.
那是当然
Oh, you--ooh, you know what, Amy Taylor Walsh?
其实呢 艾米·泰勒·沃尔什
I'm gonna go out on a limb here
我就斗胆跟你说吧
and suggest that perhaps this is not the best of ideas.
我觉得这样做并不明智
Why is that?
为什么
Because these are the times that try men's souls.
因为"这是考验人们灵魂的时刻"
Is that what I'm doing?
我在考验你
Yeah. Am I trying your soul?
对 我在考验你的灵魂吗
Among other things.
不止
Are you high?
你嗑嗨了吧
Um, a little bit more than I'd like to be.
嗨得比我想象的要厉害一点
Who'd you get high with?
你跟谁一起嗨的
Amy Taylor Walsh!
艾米·泰勒·沃尔什
What the-- what the--
这他妈
What the fuck is this shit? What the fuck?
这他妈是怎么回事 搞什么啊
You can't just come busting into my trailer!
你♥他♥妈♥连敲个门都不会吗
Lock the fucking door.
那你♥他♥妈♥把门锁上啊
I wasn't expecting any fucking visitors.
老娘没想到会有人来啊
Listen, I'm gonna go This is my joint, okay?
我这就走 这是我的地盘 好吗
I'm number one on the call sheet!
电♥话♥名单里我是第一位
I don't give a shit what number you are,
你第几位管老娘屁事
I'm not gonna fuck you, Hashtag.
我不会上你的 小井
Well, you making a mistake,
那你可大错特错了
'cause bitches love me, and I need an on-set romance!
婊♥子♥们都喜欢我 我要来段片场爱爱
Go fuck an extra! That's what they're for.
那你去上龙套啊 他们就这用途
I'm too pretty for that. Get out!
她们配不上我 出去
Bullshit!
狗屁
Can you believe how unprofessional some people are?
有些人就是这么没职业操守
So unprofessional. So crazy.
没操守 没脑子
Moody, I can't believe this, man.
穆迪 简直无法置信
After the talk we had? This is bullshit.
我们刚刚还谈得那么融洽 你居然这样
Get out.
滚
They're ready on set.
他们准备好了
All right, let's make some television!
好了 来拍电视剧吧
Are you on your way? Yeah, I'm on my way.
你在路上吗 对 我在路上了
How about you? I will be, shortly...
你呢 很快就上路了
very shortly.
很快很快
We just got to rehearse this scene.
我们只需要排练一个场景
30 minutes or less. Oh, Hank.
不到半小时就能完 汉克
I don't want to wait for what already promises
这次谈话本来就不会很愉快
to be a pretty unpleasant conversation.
你还要让我等
Why you got to be like that?
怎么就一定不愉快了
I'm looking forward to this. And thank you.
我还挺期待的 谢谢你
Thank you for doing it. It's okay.
谢谢你能来 没什么
You know, I just want to talk
我只是想跟你谈谈
about how and when you plan to tell Becca
你什么时候跟贝卡说清楚
about all the shiny, new people in your life,
你人生中出现的新人物
and then--and then I want to go, okay?
然后我就想离开 好吗
I want to go home.
我想回家
Deal? Deal.
说好了 行
But I just got to see you smile
但是在你回家之前
before you go home, okay? One time?
我想看你微笑一次 可以吗 就一次
I can't make any promises.
我不能保证
Perfect. I wouldn't want it any other way.
太好了 这样最完美了
I'll see you soon.
一会儿见
I thought you could use this.
你可能会需要这个
Thanks, kid, you read my mind.
太好了 你真懂我
How did I do? Was I any good?
怎么样 我表现得好吗
I don't really remember it, except for the fart,
我不太记得了 就是那个屁放得
which was good-- solid, solid fart.
真是结结实实的一记响屁啊
Yeah, it was fucking embarrassing, though.
是啊 太他妈丢人了
It was memorable.
挺值得纪念的
You were right. Eddie Nero is a fucking psycho.
说得对 埃迪·尼禄他妈的就是个疯子
I mean, the guy wouldn't stop talking about you
那个男的永远都在谈论你
and taking a man in his mouth.
和帮男人口♥交♥的事
I think what he really wants is to take you in his mouth.
我觉得他肯定是想吸你鸡♥巴♥
Oh, well, it's always nice to be wanted.
这个嘛 有人惦记着总是好的
Yeah. How's it going?
最近如何
Not great.
不怎么样
Are you stoned? Huh?
你嗑嗨了吗 什么
Are you stoned? Not as much as I'd like to be.
你嗑嗨了吗 没我希望的那么嗨
And try one. We'll just try it.
第一次 我们就试试
Will you just listen?
你能好好听着吗
And action.
开拍
Freeze! Freeze!
不许动 不许动
You got the right to remain sexy.
你有权保持性感
Oh, come on!
拜托
And anything you say will be held against me.
你所说的一切可能会不利于我
One time, do it like the script--once.
求你了 能不能按着剧本来一次
Do you understand the kisses that's coming out of my mouth?
你能明白我嘴里冒出的吻吗
What the fuck is this? Cut!
这他妈什么玩意 停
Who the hell is yelling "Cut" on my se--oh, sorry.
哪个傻♥逼♥在我拍片的时候说停 抱歉
I call "Cut" when I see the inmates running the fucking asylum!
我看到片场被疯子搞得一团糟就得喊停
Hank, what's going on here, man?
汉克 这是怎么回事
I think Hashtag is just working some shit
我觉得小井正努力
through his system, and--and, you know,
调整状态 你懂的
we're gonna circle back and get it all.
调整好了就全顺利了
It's gonna be fine. You're the adult.
会没事的 你是成年人
You have to babysit them,
你得照顾好这群孩子
or they're gonna rollerblade all over you.
否则他们就在你头上滑旱冰了
Wait, wait, wait. Moody's your idea of an adult...
等等 在你眼里穆迪是成年人吗
when he's sticking his pecker in all the female actresses?
他的小鸟都飞遍女演员的花丛了
Okay, For real?
行了 你逗我
let's not rehash ancient history.
以前的事就不要提了
That was weeks ago. We're past that.
那都是几周以前的事了 都过去了
Now let's deal with this.
现在先处理这个吧
Oh, no, it was five minutes ago!
不是啊 就五分钟前
I caught him macking on Amy Taylor Walsh.
我看到他对艾米·泰勒·沃尔什动手动脚
What the fuck did I tell you?
我他妈跟你说什么了
You were macking on her?
你对她动手动脚
What does "Macking" mean?
"动手动脚"什么意思
Nothing. It means, like, making out.
没意思 就是摸来摸去啊
You were--you were macking on her when you were inside of me?
你都上过我了 还对她动手动脚
Julia, hold on. Wait. You were inside her?
朱莉娅 别这样 等等 你上过她了
What the fuck, man? That didn't happen.
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么啊 你做了什么
May I suggest a sidebar?
能到边上说吗
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表