This simple change from this to that,
这是个细小的变化
and it makes me last a little bit longer.
能让我更加持久
What the fuck is this?
这他妈是怎么回事
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Who's the clown?
这傻♥逼♥是谁
This is Charlie.
这位是查理
Charlie, this is my boyfriend Mack.
查理 这是我的男朋友麦克
Um, Charlie was just describing what he'd like to do to me
查理在向我描述 在一家便宜的汽车旅馆里
in a cheap motel.
他会怎么干我
Oh, yeah?
是嘛
Wanna know what I'd do to you in a cheap motel, Charlie?
知道我会在汽车旅馆里对你做什么吗 查理
Or even in a bar?
或者在酒吧里也行
Come on, dirty girl. Let's get naked.
来吧 小淫♥娃♥ 我们来一炮
What's up, Harpo? You know what, dad?
怎么了 哈珀 你知道吗 老爸
You got a great fucking body, seriously.
你身材真♥他♥妈♥正 真的
Thanks?
谢谢
Yeah, I wish the apple fell
是啊 我真希望老天
a little closer to the bush on that one.
能别对你那么偏心
That's not... How do I...
那不是...我该怎么...
how do I get abs like that?
我该怎么练你那种腹肌
I would start by laying off the fucking pizza.
我会从少吃披萨做起
Yeah, like that's gonna happen.
说得跟真的似的
This is a great idea, dad.
这真是个好主意 爸爸
I fucking love pizza and movie night.
我他妈的爱死比萨和电影之夜了
Just what the doctor ordered, you know?
这叫谨遵医嘱
So what if I'm unemployed now?
所以就算我现在没工作又怎样
Well, I talked to Rath,
我跟拉瑟谈过
and he's gonna let you stay on for as long as he can.
他会尽可能让你多干会儿
Yeah, but then what?
但然后呢
Then you go out, and you get another job.
然后你就再找另一份工作
Yeah, but how am I just gonna luck
但我怎么能再碰巧遇上一份
into another job like I did with this one?
像现在这么好的工作
Well, maybe you don't luck into another job.
或许你不该碰运气
Maybe you actually go out and you find one.
也许你应该自己动手找工作
Mm, yeah, that's... that's never really worked for me.
这对我不适用
I'm gonna throw some clothes on.
我去穿上衣服
Hurry up, dude. Pizza's gonna get cold.
快点 比萨要凉了
Fuck. God damn it.
操 他妈的
Mom? Thank God. You gotta help me.
妈妈吗 谢天谢地 你得来帮帮我
Oh, my God. Hi.
天呐 你好
Hi. You're... you're Becca.
你好 你是贝卡
Yes, I am. And you are...
没错 你是谁
Levon. I'm... I'm Levon. Hi!
莱文 我是莱文 你好
Nice to meet you, Levon.
很高兴见到你 莱文
You said my name right.
你把我名字说对了
Is that unusual? Yeah.
不很正常嘛 对
I'm sorry, did you... do you know about me?
抱歉 你知道我吗
No.
不知道
You don't know about me? Shit.
你不知道我吗 该死
I'm looking for my father.
我找我爸爸
Yeah, he's... he's getting dressed.
他在穿衣服
Where's Charlie and Marcy?
查理和玛茜在哪儿
I don't know. They're weird.
我不知道 他们古里古怪的
Yeah, they are.
没错
You're a lot hotter than your pictures.
你实物比照片更火♥辣♥
Thanks?
谢了
Um, I'm sorry. That's weird.
对不起 这样说太奇怪了
But your mom's totally hot, makes sense.
但你妈超火♥辣♥ 所以这也是情理之中
You know my mom? Yeah, she's cool.
你认识我的妈妈吗 是的 她很酷
Super milfy. Where is she?
正点熟♥女♥ 她在哪儿
Parking the car.
停车呢
So how do you know my father?
你怎么知道我爸爸的
Let's get this pizza-movie night started.
让比萨电影之夜开始吧
Sweetie.
甜心
So I met your strange little friend.
我见过你奇怪的小朋友了
Yeah.
是吗
About my strange little friend...
说到我这位奇怪的小朋友
Will you just tell her already?
你就不能告诉她吗
The suspense is fucking killing me here, dude.
他妈的我忍♥不住要剧透了
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
I... I have some news.
我要告诉你件事
Yeah, me too. That's why I'm here.
我也是 所以我才来找你
Great, why don't you go first?
很好 你先说吧
No, you first, dude. This is ridiculous.
不 你先说 这太可笑了
I wanna give her a fucking hug already.
我很想拥抱她一下
Why?
为什么
Can't do it, can you?
说不出口 对吧
You're embarrassed of me. I fucking knew it.
你嫌我丢人 我他妈的就知道
I wanted to tell you,
我想告诉你来着
but I didn't wanna do it over the phone.
但我不想在电♥话♥里说
Hey, I got three bottles. I hope it's enough.
我买♥♥了三瓶酒 希望够喝了
I know you like to drink.
我知道你喜欢喝酒
Holy shit. Is this Becca?
卧♥槽♥ 这是贝卡吗
Holy shit. Oh, my gosh.
卧♥槽♥ 我的天
It's so great to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Julia, Levon's mom.
我是朱莉娅 莱文的妈妈
Are you excited to meet your brother?
见到你哥哥兴奋吗
My brother?
我哥哥
Missus, you back!
夫人 你回来了
Hi, Irma. You put perfect?
你好 艾尔玛 你还好吗夫人
Is he in? Yes, of course, he's in.
他在家吗 他当然在家
Marcy?
玛茜
Hi, Stu. Hi.
你好 斯图 你好
How are you?
你怎么样啊
Never better.
不能更好
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Of course. Alone.
当然 单独谈谈
Irma, you hear the woman of the house.
艾尔玛 你听到女主人的话了
Be gone with you!
快滚
What can I do for you, Marcy?
有什么需要我效劳的吗 玛茜
Um, I assume that the offer still stands?
你的提议还有效吗
Well, of course it d...
当然
Don't toy with me, woman.
别耍我
Are you in?
你真的同意
Yes, I'm in.
我同意
Okay.
好吧
Let's do it.
就这么办吧
Yeah. Here we... come on.
好吧 快来
Okay.
好吧
So just sign right here.
在这儿签字
Okay.
好的
And if you could initial here...
在这儿签名字首字母
Okay. Yeah.
好的 很好
And right there. Okay.
还有这儿 好的
And we are done.
那我们就签完了
And I'll take that. Thank you.
这个我收着 谢谢
All right, so let's just...
好吧 所以我们就开始...
should we do this? Let's do this.
我们现在就做吗 开始做吧
What? What, now? Yeah.
什么 你是说现在吗 没错
Now, there's no time like the present.
现在正好有时间
I mean, let's get this shit over with.
让我们赶快把这破事干完
No offense.
无意冒犯
Yeah, let... let's just do it.
那好 那我们就做吧
Let's do it now. Yeah.
现在就做 好的
Okay.
好吧
Come here. Okay.
靠近我点儿 好吧
Yeah. All right.
就是这样 好吧
Okay. I've missed you.
好吧 我很想你
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表