and your canine.
有东西
Looks like a little hamburger meat.
看起来像一点汉堡的肉
Gone now. Thank you.
现在没了 谢谢你
Look at these choppers.
看看这些牙
They could really use a good cleaning.
它们真该好好洗洗
Okay, I'll make an appointment.
好的 我会预约的
I will. I'll make an appointment.
我会的 我会预约的
You should. Mmhmm. I will, right away.
你是该约了 我会的 马上
You know, I'm not really ready to call it a night.
今晚我还没尽兴呢
No? All right, I'm game.
还没有 好吧 我舍命陪君子
Let's do it.
我们走吧
Just tell me where to point this lead sled.
告诉我要去哪就行
Okay.
好的
I'm waiting.
我等着
So...
那么
does Rath ever hit on you? No.
拉瑟挑逗过你吗 没有
I gave him a killer blow job
第一次见他 我就为他吹♥箫♥
when I first got here.
弄得他欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
He's left me alone ever since.
之后他就不管我了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 没错
That's smart, I guess.
真聪明
Dude, I'm kidding.
伙计 我开玩笑呢
Of course you are.
当然了
So what--what makes your blow jobs so killer?
是什么让你的箫那么欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Well, wouldn't you like to know?
看来你很想知道嘛
I would, yeah. You're funny.
非常想 你真逗
Anyway, Rath has been through a bunch
总之 拉瑟被有很多
of sexual harassment lawsuits,
性骚扰指控缠身
so he's pretty much learned to behave himself.
他很是知道如何自控
I mean, I-I do catch him staring at my tits here and there,
我确实发现过他时不时盯着我的胸
but that's okay.
不过没关系
You know, I take it as a compliment.
这也算一种赞扬
You totally should.
确实值得赞扬
One, two, three, eyes on me.
一二三 看我啦
Hey, Mel. Hey, you.
嗨 梅尔 你好
Can you, uh, run out and get me a nonfat vanilla latte, kid?
伙计 你能给我买♥♥一杯脱脂香草拿铁吗
Yeah. I really don't work for you, so...
我不是你的手下 所以...
Yeah, but you work for the show, right?
但你在这个剧组打工 对吗
Yeah, so?
是的 然后呢
So, if you work for the show, you work for me,
如果你在剧组打工 就是我的手下
because I direct the show.
因为我是导演
Well, you directed the pilot, except for the reshoots.
你只是试映集的导演 还不包括重拍镜头
I guess they had to bring in someone else for those, right?
我猜他们是不得不找人重拍的
Come here.
跟我来
look, I have laid a lot of groundwork
听着 我为了追这个女孩
with this girl-- we're talking weeks of prep.
已经做了不少工作 费了好几周的力气
You are not gonna fuck this up for me.
我决不会让你搞砸这一切
I know you think
我知道你以为
I'm just swinging my big, fat dick around.
我只是带着我的鸡♥巴♥乱晃
But the truth is I'm actually seeing a few steps ahead.
实际上我俩还是有可能的
No matter what happens between her and me,
不管我和她有怎样的发展
it's gonna end badly.
结局一定不怎么好看
I know that going in.
这个我十分清楚
I accept it as the cost of doing business.
我把它当做娱乐行业的代价
But you--you could be like the shoulder to cry on.
但你...可以把肩膀借给她哭泣
See where I'm going with this?
明白我的意思吗
Yeah. And you're full of shit.
是的 你就是在满嘴喷粪
And you could use an altoid.
快去吃片薄荷糖清清口气
Vanilla latte.
香草拿铁
Get her one too, and, uh, don't be too quick about it.
也给她买♥♥一杯 别回来得太快
Hello.
你好
I can't tell you how not into this I am.
我得说我对此全无一点兴趣
Oh, don't be such a pussy. It's just a cleaning.
别这么娘娘腔 洗牙而已
Yes, but you've been drinking.
没错 但你喝酒了
You probably shouldn't be handling dental equipment
或许不应该在酒精的作用下
under the influence.
操控洗牙器具
What are you so afraid of?
你到底在害怕什么
You've seen Raiders of the Lost Ark. Yeah.
你看过《夺宝奇兵》吗 是的
You know how Indiana Jones is this all-around badass?
你知道印第安纳·琼斯有多牛逼吧
He's literate. He's smart.
他识文断字 脑子聪明
He's good with the whip,
擅长使用皮鞭
great with the ladies, a little like me, right?
女人缘好 挺像我的 对吗
But he's definitely afraid of snakes.
但是他超级害怕蛇
Okay, so?
好的 所以呢
I'm definitely afraid of dentists.
我超级害怕牙医
That dude is my snakes.
牙医就是我的蛇
Once, I saw Marathon Man when I was younger,
我小时候曾经看过《霹雳钻》
and I had nightmares for weeks.
然后做了好几周的噩梦
I wet the bed after that,
还尿了床
which is way hotter when a woman does it.
比女人尿床要性感得多
I'm gonna clean your teeth.
我要为你洗牙了
Say, "You're a really good director."
说"你真是个好导演"
You're a really good director.
你真是个好导演
Say--say, "You're a feature director."
说"你是电影导演"
You are a feature director. You are.
你是电影导演 是的
Yeah, that's right. I am a feature director.
没错 我是电影导演
I am. Yes, you are.
我是 没错
Oh, I'm just doing television because it pays good,
我拍电视剧是因为薪水丰厚
but I'm close. Oh! Oh, yeah.
但我即将实现梦想 是的
I'm close. I'm close to having a feature. Oh, yeah.
我马上要去拍电影了 没错
You are so close.
你的梦想即将实现
Oh, Jesus, this is awful.
天呐 这太可怕了
I'm not gonna be able to un-see this shit.
我一辈子都忘不掉了
Leave the lattes and get the fuck out of here.
把拿铁留下 快滚开
Oh. Oh, my god. Oh.
上帝啊
You shouldn't be doing this, Melanie.
你不该这么做 梅勒妮
You deserve so much better.
你应该配更好的男人
He's on his way down. I'm on my way up.
他已经日薄西山 我才是初升朝阳
Says who? My father.
谁说的 我爸爸
I knew it. That fucking guy--
我就知道 那个混♥蛋♥
He lives to fuck my shit up! He's such a fucking asshole!
他就是来破坏我生活的 混♥蛋♥一个
Hey, that's my father you're talking about!
别骂我的爸爸
Yeah, your father is a fucking asshole!
没错 你♥爸♥就是个混♥蛋♥
You're a dick. You know that?
你才操蛋 知道吗
You're the dick.
你才操蛋
You. I hate you.
你 我恨你
You're a dick! Your dad is ruining my life.
你操蛋 你♥爸♥爸毁了我的生活
Get off me. God damn it.
从我身上下去 我♥操♥
What the fuck? You have a gun in there?
搞毛 你还有枪吗
Smell my finger. Ow. No, never!
闻我的手指 不要
Smell my fingers. God, fuck me, man.
闻我的手指 我♥操♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole. You're a sick bastard.
无赖 你个变♥态♥大混♥蛋♥
I can't believe you're into that guy, Melanie.
真不敢相信你喜欢她 梅勒妮
He--he's on his way down.
他已经日薄西山了
I'm on my way up the ladder. I'm climbing.
我正在事业上升期 冉冉升起呢
I don't mean this the way it sounds,
听了你别多心
but you're a P.A.
但你就是个私人助理
He's directed movies. Shitty movies.
他是电影导演 都是烂片
And what other way could that have possibly sounded?
你的话还有什么其他隐藏含义吗
He owns a home and a car.
他有房♥有车
That's what this is about-- possessions?
这才是重点对吗 财产
Anyone can buy stuff.
人人都可以买♥♥东西
Not everyone has one of these.
但不是每人都拥有这个
You have a surprisingly big dick.
你的弟弟真是出奇的大
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, but that doesn't make me want to be with you, Levon.
但我不想和你在一起 莱文
This is not as bad as I thought it was gonna be.
没我想象中的那么糟
I told you so.
本来就是
You're really good at the cleaning of teeth.
你还真是擅长洗牙
Fucking "A" right I am.
姐就是第一流的
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表