We were perfect once. I would swear to that.
我发誓 我们曾经相处得那么好
We've been in it a while. We have a child.
好了很久了 还有个小孩
We're not special.
我们也就是普通人
I mean, I know your writer's brain wants to make us
我懂你那作家想法 一直想把我们
into some love story of the ages or something.
写成那种美好长久的爱情故事
'Cause we are. Maybe, maybe.
确实是这样啊 也许吧
But we still need to work at it, you know,
但我们还是要为之奋斗
just like the rest of the world.
就像对待其他任何事一样
It's not gonna figure itself out.
它不会自己就变好了的
We need to...
我们得...
I don't know... it's been a long time
我不知道 这么久了
since it was just about fiery sex.
我们就只剩下做♥爱♥了
It was never just about fiery sex, Karen.
但远不止做♥爱♥ 凯伦
The sex was pretty fiery, though, wasn't it?
但不得不说 做得还是挺爽的是吧
I don't want to talk about sex.
我不想谈性♥爱♥
I... I... I kind of do.
我...我倒有点想谈
Isn't that what we're talking about, is a compromise?
我们刚不就在谈了 这是妥协了吗
Shut up. And kiss you? Done.
闭嘴 来亲你吗 好的
Done.
好的呀
Help.
救命啊
Hello.
你好
Hi... Sister?
你好 修女
What brings you in?
您因何事来此
My wife was in a car accident.
我妻子出车祸了
I'm very sorry.
非常抱歉
Is she going to be okay?
她会没事吗
Don't know... now.
暂时还不知道
Are you a religious person?
你信教吗
Not really,
不信
which is weird, because I often dream
但很奇怪 我常常梦到
about being in a place like this,
我来到像这样的地方
but in... in real life, not so much.
但实际生活中不怎么来
Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Would you like to talk?
想谈谈吗
No, I... I'm good.
不用 我没事
I was just kind of looking for a new place to sit and wait.
我就只是想找个地方坐着等会
Are you of any particular faith?
那你相信什么呢
I'm a writer.
我是个作家
So I believe in sitting down,
所以我相信坐下来
shutting my eyes, and hoping for the best.
闭上眼 祈求一切顺利
But beyond that, I... not really, no.
除此之外 真没有了
Well, that sounds like a pretty good definition of prayer to me.
但对我而言这也算是祈祷了
Sister, I don't... I don't think the man upstairs
修女 我觉得上帝
would be too interested in hearing from me.
对我的故事不怎么感兴趣吧
I've been a particularly wayward son.
我是个特别任性的子民
Everyone says that. No, no, no.
每个人都这么说 不不不
I'm a blasphemous mess.
我就是个亵渎神灵的混♥蛋♥
If there's a top ten most unwanted list
要是上帝有十位最不想见的人
up there, I... I could very well be on it.
我一定能榜上有名
Maybe so.
也许吧
But right now you just seem like a man who loves his wife.
但你现在看起来就是一个深爱自己妻子的男人
I do.
我的确如此
I really do. And...
我真的很爱她 但...
I mean, we're not even married. You know, we... we live in sin.
我们连婚都还没结 我们只是未婚同居了
We had a child together, broke up,
我们生了孩子 然后分手
got back together, broke up,
又复合 再分手
lather, rinse, repeat, you know.
如泡沫般升起又破灭 循环往复
You really are a wayward son.
你真是个任性的子民
I told you.
我说过的嘛
You're very pleasant, Sister...
你给人的感觉很舒服 修女
very agreeable.
非常友善
Yeah.
过奖
Sit.
坐下
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Hope for the best.
为最好的结果祈祷
That's what I'm talking about.
就是应该这样
We just made the fuck, woman.
我们刚刚大干了一场 美女
No, I'm gonna amend that.
不 这句话不好
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we made some love.
我得冒险用一下做♥爱♥这个词
And you know how much I hate that phrase.
你知道我讨厌这种词的
But we made that shit.
但我们确实做了
We made that shit right here in our own little private Idaho
我们在这小小的爱达荷同居房♥里
of sin and sex juices and...
做了爱 喷薄了爱♥液♥...
Okay, are you finished?
得了 你说完没有
I could go on for hours.
我可以继续说几个小时
I've just started.
这才只是开始
Do you think it's possible?
你觉得有可能吗
To go again?
再来一轮吗
Yeah, just... just give me five minutes or...
没问题 再给我五分钟 或者...
Four.
四分钟就行
No, actually, I'm ready to go now.
不对 我现在就可以开始了
Let's do... No, no, no.
我们做... 不要 不要
Do you think it's possible, you know,
你觉得 我们之后会更幸福
happily ever after?
这可能吗
Yeah, baby.
当然了 宝贝
Just think.
动脑子想一想
We got to bottle this feeling and bust it out
我们可以将这美好的感觉储存起来
every time things get a little cloudy.
每次吵架 就将它取出回味
Yeah, 'cause that really works, right?
是啊 这真的很有用吧
Couples who have great sex...
在床上默契的夫妇...
they always make it to the finish line.
总是能走到最后
Do they?
是吗
We're gonna make it, Karen.
我们做得到的 凯伦
How do you know?
你怎么知道
'Cause I love you to death.
因为我爱你至死不渝
Really? I'm sure of that.
真的吗 我确定
I love you too.
我也爱你
Come here.
过来
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Yes.
当然
Excuse me, Doctor. Yeah, in a minute.
打扰一下 医生 马上来
She has a concussion.
她有脑震荡
Oh, Jesus!
天呐
But there's no internal bleeding.
但没有内出血
She'll be here for a couple days, but...
她需要住院一段时间 不过...
she's a very lucky girl.
她很幸运
Oh, my God.
天呐
Thank God. Thank God.
感谢上帝 感谢上帝
Can we see her?
我们能去看她了吗
One of you can go back.
只有一个人能去
Are you the husband?
你是她丈夫吗
Yes. Yes, he's the fucking husband.
是 是他 他就是那该死的丈夫
Go see your fucking wife.
快去看你老婆
This way.
这边
Oh, my God.
天呐
Honey.
宝贝
Oh. No.
不要
Not here. Not here? Okay. Okay.
这里不行 这里不行 好的
This doesn't change anything, you know.
这不会改变任何事情 你知道的
I'm still pissed at you.
我还是看你超不爽
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我仍然爱你到底
Hey, pretty!
大美人
Finally.
总算见着你了
I interviewed a new assistant today.
今天我面试了一位新助理
What was wrong with the old one?
之前的那个怎么了吗
Well, the agency caught him
公♥司♥抓到他
looking at porn on the computer.
拿电脑上色♥情♥网♥站♥
Oh, gross. Oh, is that a crime now?
真恶劣 现在这也算犯罪了吗
Maybe they were afraid
可能是因为他们怕他
he was beating off at work... I don't know.
上班打飞机吧 谁知道呢
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表