Okay.
好吧
Okay. All right, Stu.
听着 斯图
Maybe not now.
或许还是改天吧
I just... it's too much. My head's not in the game.
这对我来说太过了 我不在状态
Can we just do this tomorrow? Absolutely, darling.
我们能明天再做吗 当然可以 亲爱的
Absolutely, it would give me more time to prepare.
当然可以 能让我们有更多时间来准备
I need to groom myself, could use a wax.
我得打扮打扮 刮刮毛
Do you want to...
你想...
To wax you before I fuck you for money?
先给你刮毛 再让你操
No, Stu. God, no.
不 斯图 天呐
Understood. Understood.
我理解 我理解
So tomorrow. Okay.
那就明天 好的
Okay. Tomorrow.
好的 明天
I will enter you tomorrow.
我明天再进入你
Yes, you will.
好的
I can't wait. Yes.
我迫不及待了 很好
Good times. Yeah.
美好的往事 真的
Good times. Okay.
美好的往事 好吧
Manana.
明天见
Tomorrow, my dear.
明天见 亲爱的
Tonight...
今晚
we practice.
我们练习一下
Yeah.
爽爆了
Who's your daddy? Who's the daddy?
谁是你老子 谁是你老子
So you knocked up... Julia.
所以你上了... 朱莉娅
Sorry, so you knocked up Julia
抱歉 所以你在认识我妈之前
before you met mom?
让朱莉娅怀孕了
Oh, let's hope so.
希望如此吧
Oh, give me a break, Karen. Come on.
饶了我吧 凯伦 别这样
Yeah, I didn't think about that.
我还没有想过
Do you think he was sleeping
你觉得他当时
with both of us at the same time?
在同时睡我们两个人吗
W... yeah, I mean, I guess anything's possible.
应该是 只要是汉克出马
It's Hank we're talking about, right?
一切皆有可能 不是吗
I guess you're right.
你说得对
Ladies, I'm right here.
女士们 我就在这儿呢
Yes, I impregnated Julia just before I met your mom.
对 我在遇见你妈之前让朱莉娅怀孕了
Who you then quickly impregnated.
然后你又很快让我妈怀孕了
What a fucking baller, huh?
神射手啊
Honey, don't talk like that.
亲爱的 别那么说话
Sorry, just... just trying to keep it light.
对不起 就想调节下气氛
My b, my b.
我错了 我错了
Honey, I know this is a really shitty way
亲爱的 你以这种方式了解真♥相♥
to find out about something so huge,
实在很糟糕
and I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't know, given the story of my life,
这种方式挺合理的啊
this seems perfectly appropriate.
我的一生不就这么悲催吗
So where... where do we go from here, Becca?
那我们接下来何去何从 贝卡
What do you mean?
你什么意思
What do you mean, what do I mean?
什么叫什么意思
I have a fucking sister. How cool is that?
我有个妹妹 这多酷啊
You have a fucking brother. How cool is that?
你有个哥哥 这多酷啊
I don't know yet.
我现在还不知道
You're sarcastic, just like dad.
你喜欢冷嘲热讽 跟老爸一样
I love it, I wanna fucking party with you, kid.
我很喜欢 好想和你一起开趴体
Can you not call him that?
能别叫他老爸吗
But he's my father.
可他是我爸
He's my father.
他也是我爸
Okay, so he's our father. Deal with it, Becca.
所以他是我们的爸爸 认了吧 贝卡
Hey, stop being such a dick.
别这么混♥蛋♥
She's just absorbing the information right now.
她现在还在消化这么多信息
I knew you were gonna take her side.
我就知道你会偏袒她
I am not siding with anyone. That's all right.
我谁都不会偏袒 没关系
You love her more, don't you?
你更爱她 不是吗
Why wouldn't you? She's your real kid.
你怎么不是呢 她是你真正的孩子
That's your real family.
那是你真正的家庭
We're just the dirty one-night stand of families.
我们只是见不得人的一♥夜♥情♥家庭
I'm a retard, and my mom's a slut.
我是个傻♥逼♥ 我妈是个荡♥妇♥
Honey, don't talk like that. Behave yourself.
亲爱的 不许那么说 规矩一点
Look, he's just... I'm sorry, he's emotional.
他只是 对不起 他有点情绪化
Hey, hey... will you four
我去上吊的话
please excuse me while I go hang myself?
你们四位能原谅我吗
No. You don't get to do that.
不会 你不用那么做
You don't get to feel sorry for yourself.
你不需要感到抱歉
Not even a little bit? No, this is your life.
一点都不用吗 不用 这是你的人生
Deal with it.
认了吧
This is your life, Hank Moody. Deal with it.
这就是你的人生 汉克·穆迪 认了吧
I am dealing with it.
我正在努力接受
How was your trip, honey?
你的旅行怎么样 亲爱的
It was amazing, actually.
非常棒
That's fantastic.
那太好了
How was...
那个
Now is not the time to be a dick, dad.
现在不是犯浑的时候 老爸
Up high, sis.
击个掌 妹妹
You're a little uptight. Anyone ever tell you that?
你有点太拘束了 有人跟你说过吗
I'm not... I'm not... I'm not being a dick.
我不是 我不是在犯浑
I... I... seriously, I... I don't remember the gentleman's name.
我真的记不起那位绅士的名字了
Ross. Roscoe.
罗斯 罗狗蛋
Yeah, Roscoe. Good ol' Roscoe.
对 罗狗蛋 听话的老罗狗蛋
Did he behave himself? Did Roscoe...
他老实吗 罗狗蛋有没有
Tread carefully, Hank.
小心说话 汉克
Why? What? I don't... I don't get it.
为什么 怎么了 我不懂
Becca has news.
贝卡有话要说
Yes, she said that earlier, that she had news.
是啊 她之前说过了 说她话要说
Now's not the time, mom.
现在不是时候 妈妈
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 对不起
No, no, no, now is the time.
不不不 就是现在
I just came clean. Your turn.
我坦白了 到你了
I'm getting married.
我要结婚了
Congratulations. Uh, no, you're not.
恭喜你 不 你不行
I am, dad. No, you're not.
我要结婚了 爸 不 你不能
Yeah, well, there's not a lot you can do about it, is there?
这件事上你没什么好插手的 不是吗
Besides, don't you have your hands full
而且 你自己现在不是
at the moment, juggling your two families?
为你的两个家庭而焦头烂额吗
Becca, this is ridiculous.
贝卡 这太滑稽了
Any more than this? I love weddings.
比你还滑稽吗 我喜欢婚礼
I mean, brother of the bride. Are you kidding me?
我可是新娘的哥哥 你在开玩笑吗
I'm invited, right? 'Cause I'll totally come.
你会邀请我的对吗 我绝对会去
Honey, I think we should go.
亲爱的 我觉得我们该走了
What about pizza and movie night?
那披萨电影之夜怎么办
Do it another time. Don't bother.
下次吧 不麻烦了
I wanna go home... Okay, sweetie.
我想回家 好的 甜心
Wherever the fuck that is these days.
虽然我都不知道家在哪里
Sorry, baby.
对不起 宝贝
For what?
为什么道歉
Where the fuck do I begin?
我该怎么说呢
I'm not mad about Levon.
我不生莱文的气
It's kinda nice not being the only child anymore.
不再是家里唯一的小孩也挺好的
I look forward to getting to know him,
我期待去了解他
sort of.
有点期待
He seems... amusing.
他看起来...很幽默
He is. He's a good kid.
没错 他是个好孩子
That's very mature of you to acknowledge that,
你能认识到这点 真是长大了
but that's not surprising.
但这也不奇怪
You were always the mature one in the family.
你一直是家里最成熟的人
Ain't that the truth.
这难道不是事实吗
Yeah.
字幕
So what's all this about you getting married?
你要结婚这是怎么回事
Just that. I'm getting married.
就是那样 我要结婚了
I know you think you're all head over heels
我知道此刻你正在
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表