I'm not paying for anything.
我没花一分钱啊
I haven't even got a paycheck yet.
我连支票簿都还没有呢
There's all these forms I'm supposed to fill out and shit.
我还得填一堆乱七八糟的表格
Actually, can you help me out with that?
你能帮帮我吗
Money's taken care of. That's no problem.
钱你就不用操心了
I fucking love you, dad.
我爱死你了 老爸
I fucking love you too, buddy.
我也爱你 伙计
No. No, no, no. Stop it, stop it.
别 别 住手
Look, Levon, Levon, I know this is very confusing for you.
莱文 我知道你可能很混乱
I get that. I-I-I--
我都懂
Okay, take a moment. Just take a moment.
冷静一下 就一小下
Just--
你就...
Just--yeah.
放松
Breathe.
深呼吸
Yeah. Okay.
好了
Now, think about your mother. Oh, gross!
现在想想你妈妈 天哪
That's the last thing I want to think about.
现在最不想想到她
No, no, no! About what she would say.
别 想想她会说什么
Creepy cosby family, are we gonna do this or what?
怪异一家人 到底还上不上
It's up to you, but there's no fucking refunds here.
都听你的 但我可不退款
If you want a credit,
要是想累计信用度
there's a 25% restocking fee.
得额外多拿25%的退货费
That's fucking steep, bro.
这也太黑了
Hey, it's a seller's market, dude.
卖♥♥家市场我做主
Hold--hold--hold on.
等一下
Karen. Yes!
凯伦 在
Do you want to fuck me?
你想跟我上♥床♥吗
No!
不
What is wrong with you? Did you--
你怎么会有这种想法 是你...
I didn't raise him.
他不是我养大的
Right now the only person in this room
这间房♥子里唯一一个
willing to fuck me is the one getting paid.
愿意跟我上♥床♥的人就是花钱雇来的
And I think I'm okay with that.
我可以接受啊
You know what? In fact, I'm more than okay with that.
而且不仅仅是可以接受而已
I'm super fucking psyched. I'm doing this.
我都要高兴疯了 我要上她
Okay.
没问题
Hey, dad? Yeah.
老爸 怎么了
The clit's on top, right? Last I checked, yeah.
阴蒂在上 对吧 据我所知没错
Okay.
到了
There you go, you lean there.
你先靠在这
I'll get the door.
我来开门
Good job.
坐得好
Okay!
好了
Here we go.
出发
Hey! What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm--I'm driving you home.
我要开车送你回家啊
Uh, no. No, not in your car...
不 不行 不能坐你的车
in my car.
是坐我的车
How am I supposed to get to work tomorrow?
不然我明天要怎么上班
Well, how am I gonna get home tonight?
那我今晚要怎么回家
I don't give a fuck. That's your problem.
我他妈的才不管 那是你的问题
You can take a fucking rickshaw, for all I care.
你坐黄包车都不关我的事
No, you take me home. You walk me in.
你送我回家 送我进门
You make sure that I am safe.
你要确保我的安全
And then you need to position me
然后你要把我位置摆对
so that I don't choke on my own vomit.
以免我被自己的呕吐物呛到
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
If that's what you need, sure.
如果那是你的需要 没问题
Hold on. That's not a good idea,
等等 这不是个好主意
because then you're gonna get in my house.
因为你会进我家里
You'll want to take advantage of me in my inebriated state.
你会趁我喝醉了占我便宜
I would never do something like that.
我绝对不会做那种事
Oh, I'm not hot enough to take advantage of.
是我不够正你不想占便宜
No, no! You're plenty hot, Goldie.
不不 你超正的 戈尔迪
You're--you're crazy hot!
你简直正疯了
Thank you. I appreciate it.
谢谢你 我很感激
Thank you for taking care of me tonight.
谢谢你今晚照顾我
I really appreciate it. You know what?
我真的很感谢 你知道吗
That's just what I do, okay?
这是我该做的 好吗
That's full-service management, all right?
这是全套服务管理 好吗
Curb to curb.
服务极其到位
You know, if someone would've told me
如果有人告诉我
that I was gonna be represented one day...
有一天自♥慰♥经纪人
by the masturbating agent,
会成为我的代理人
I would've just shit my panties.
我早就尿崩了
Wonders never cease.
奇迹从未停止
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
What made you want to throw it all away
你为什么就因为几个破自♥慰♥录像
for a couple of random jerk-off sessions?
就错失良机呢
I guess it's just the very same thing
我想正是这件事
that makes me such a great representative.
让我成为了一名这么优秀的代理人
I'm ready to burn it all down at a moment's notice.
我准备立刻把它全烧掉
Oh, burn it all down. I like that.
全烧掉 我喜欢
Burn it all down.
全烧掉
I'm gonna get that in a tattoo on my bikini line.
我要把这句话纹在我的比基尼线上
We should get tattoos. Let's go.
我们该弄个纹身 走吧
No! No.
不行 不行
You never get a tattoo under the influence.
你不能在喝醉的时候纹身
That's how you wind up with a butterfly tramp stamp.
你就是这么搞了个蝴蝶后腰纹身
You're funny. You're funny.
你真是风趣幽默
You're really funny.
你真的好有趣
Give me a hug.
抱抱
You know, I could feel you getting hard last week
上周我们抱在一起的时候
when we were hugging.
我能感觉到你硬了
I'm sorry about that.
真是很抱歉
You're getting hard right now, aren't you?
你现在也硬了 是吗
Why does this keep happening to me?
为什么这一直发生在我身上
Oh, shit. I don't feel so good.
妈的 我觉得不太好
Okay.
好了
It's okay. Okay.
没事了 好吧
Sorry.
对不起
I think I'm allergic to sulfites.
我觉得我对亚硫酸盐过敏
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
My first time wasn't special at all.
我的第一次一点也不特别
Dude kissed me a couple of times,
那哥们亲了我几下
paid zero attention to my tits,
对我的乳♥房♥♥一点都不感兴趣
licked me twice, stuck it in once,
舔了两下 插了一下
panicked, pulled out,
丢了神似地拔了出来
and shot a load all over my thigh.
然后射的我满腿都是
Fun stuff.
挺有意思
Well, at least it got you prepared for papa Runks.
至少你为朗克尔做了准备
What was your first time like, pretty lady?
你的第一次是什么样的 美女
Shut up.
闭嘴
You looking to make any extra money?
你想要挣外快吗
I could turn you out, no problem.
我能把你卖♥♥出去 没问题
You're a feisty one. I like that.
你这暴脾气 我喜欢
Nice.
很好
Karen...
凯伦
Karen. I'm sorry about that. You know,
凯伦 真对不起 你知道吗
I don't know what's worse--
没有什么能比这更糟糕
what's going on here tonight,
今晚这发生的事
which is absolutely fucking disgusting,
真♥他♥妈♥恶心到吐
or the fact that I don't even know who you are anymore.
你在我眼里的形象全毁了
That's not fair.
这不公平
If we had a son, we'd most probably
如果我们有个儿子 我们很可能
be having the same conversation,
会有同样的对话
and I would probably feel exactly the same way.
我可能会是完全相同的感受
If we had a son, I would never, ever
如果我们有个儿子 我绝对不会
let you do something like this.
让你干出这种事
Karen, it's just sex. What's the big deal?
凯伦 这不过是性 有什么大不了的
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表