You're not gonna do it? No, I'm gonna do it.
你不打算去了 不 我会去的
I'm gonna do it,
我会去
but I think that maybe you should do it too.
但我觉得你也该这么干
Fuck Stu?
去跟斯图上♥床♥
No, you idiot. Fuck someone else.
不是 你个傻帽 你也找个女人爽爽
If you have to deal with the unpleasantness
要是你得为我跟斯图上♥床♥
of me fucking Stu,
黯自神伤
I think it's only fair that...
为了公平
you should get to fuck somebody else too.
你也该去找个人上♥床♥
Really?
真的吗
Yes.
真的
I'm intrigued.
有点意思
Continue, please.
继续说
Just once,
就一次
and I don't wanna know about it.
而我也不会追问这件事
I'm serious.
我很认真的
You keep that shit to yourself.
你自己守着这个秘密就好
I have a confession to make.
我要告诉你一件事
I'm incredibly hard right now.
我现在硬得厉害
Really?
真的吗
That's funny
太有趣了
because I'm incredibly wet right now.
我现在也湿得厉害
Are we sick people?
我们有病吗
I think that goes without saying.
我觉得这一点不言自明
Should we bone?
我们做吗
I think that goes without saying.
我觉得这一点不言自明
Gotta move fast... I literally have ten minutes
速战速决 我十分钟之后
before I have to pick up Stuart
要去接斯图尔特
and get him to speech therapy.
然后送他去语言障碍矫正
May I? I insist.
能喝一杯吗 请
You ever thought about giving up
你有想过放弃
all this television writing hoo-ha
写电视剧本这一行
and getting back to your music?
重拾自己的音乐梦吗
Fuck that, this is the only thing I have that's actually pure.
去他♥娘♥的♥ 我只剩这片纯净之地了
You know, the second you try and get serious about something,
当你开始认真对待一件事的那一刻起
it loses all its magic.
它就魅力不再了
Word to your mother.
完全赞成
What's next?
之后有什么打算
I have a deal with the studio.
我和工作室有个交易
They'll ask me to step in and save
他们会让我加入
some other fucking disaster
拯救其他的烂剧本
or... or write another pilot.
或者再写个新的试映集
Same shit, different year, you know.
每年换汤不换药的烂剧本
Gotta keep the pool heated, right?
总要赚点钱供泳池恒温吧
So my son can defile it some more?
那我儿子又可以去撒野了吧
Yeah.
是啊
The real question is, what's next for Hank Moody?
问题是 汉克·穆迪之后有什么打算
Fuck if I know, man.
我要知道就好了 兄弟
You know, I don't think you should go
我建议你不要
work on another show.
去写其他剧本了
You don't think I have what it takes?
你觉得我没有这个资质吗
No, you have what it takes.
不是 你游刃有余
It's just a waste of what you have.
只是这有些大材小用了
I think you should write a show of your own.
我觉得你该写你自己的剧本
Well, I appreciate that, but I...
我很感谢你的建议 但是...
I... I don't know what I'd write about.
我...我不知道我该写什么
I don't know about cops or lawyers or doctors.
警♥察♥ 律师或是医生 我一概不懂
No, no, no, no, fuck that shit.
不不不 去他妈的
Write about what you do know. Write about you.
写你知道的东西 就写你自己
Write about your fucked-up friends.
写你那些操蛋的朋友们
Write about your kids, the ones you know about.
写你的孩子们 那些你了解的人们
Write about Karen. And Julia.
写写凯伦 还有朱莉娅
Write about Julia.
写写朱莉娅
Just leave a little room in there
不过记得留点空间
for someone to swoop in and steal her away.
让别人有机会插一脚 把她偷走
Just a little.
一点点就好
Think about it.
好好考虑一下吧
I will.
我会的
Hey, pretty lady.
你好啊 美女
Hey there, sailor.
你好啊 水手
Charlie. Lisa.
我叫查理 我叫丽萨
What's the matter, Charlie? You seem a little nervous.
有事吗 查理 你看起来挺紧张的
I am, I am, I'm a little nervous, yeah,
我...我确实有点紧张
more than I thought I would be.
比我想象中紧张多了
Aw, what's there to be nervous about?
你有什么好紧张的
You're just a guy talking to a girl.
你不过是在和姑娘搭讪而已
I suppose you're right. Yeah.
你说得没错 就是这样
Can I... can I buy you a drink? Sure.
我能请你喝一杯吗 当然
I like drinks. Krull?
可以啊 克鲁尔
Whatever the lady would like.
给这位女士来一杯
The lady wants a jager shot.
我要一杯野格酒
Uh, same for the gentleman, I guess.
我要杯一样的
Married?
已经结婚了吗
This old thing.
这破戒指
Yeah, we have kind of an arrangement, yeah.
是的 我们已经定下婚约了
That's cool. I have a boyfriend.
很棒 我有个男朋友
Right on, right on.
好极了 好极了
So what did you have in mind?
你有什么打算
Oh, uh, a liaison, perhaps?
偷个腥...吧
Oh, liaison.
偷腥
I know a cheap little motel close by.
我知道附近有家便宜的汽车旅馆
Really? What would you do? Do?
真的吗 那你要怎么做 做什么
To me in a cheap hotel?
在汽车旅馆怎么上我
To you, well, you know, first, I would kiss you.
对你的话 首先 我会亲你
No kissing. Not hot, not for a liaison.
不要接吻 不够激♥情♥ 不像偷腥
No kissing. Okay.
好吧 不接吻
I... I would... I would fondle your boobs...
我...我会...爱抚你的乳♥房♥♥
Right? Because, you know... and then, I would maybe...
对吧 因为你懂的...然后我会...
maybe get a sense of your ass, you know?
也许会揉搓你的屁♥股♥
And then, I suppose my penis would make an appearance.
接着 我想我的小♥弟♥弟♥应该会"颇有起色"
Yeah? I would put it in your mouth.
然后 我会把它放到你嘴里
And then I might take it out again.
接着再把它掏出来
Maybe I would slap you on the forehead with it,
或许我会拿它弹你的额头
just a little bit, you know, just for fun.
轻轻弹一弹 增加点趣味
Just for fun.
怡情而已
You're a dirty little birdie, Charlie.
你真是个龌龊的小小鸟 查理
You have no idea, Lisa.
你难以想象 丽萨
Really? What else? I like this game.
是吗 还有什么 我喜欢这个游戏
Okay, I would pull down your pants.
好吧 我会脱下你的裤子
I would tear off your panties and stuff 'em in your mouth.
我会撕开你的内♥裤♥ 塞在你的嘴里
Nice. I would wrap the phone cord around your neck.
然后我会拿电♥话♥线绕上你的脖子
Not too hard, of course. Oh, of course.
当然我不会很粗暴的 当然当然
I would like to, you know... Rough is fun.
我想... 粗暴点才有趣呢
Holy shit.
天呐
You know what, you may just be my sexual soul mate.
你知道吗 你就是我床上的灵魂伴侣
Oh, that's sweet.
好贴心
And then, I would take you from behind.
然后我会老牛推车
I would fucking... oh, no, no, no, scratch that.
我会插...不不不 删掉这段
Not from behind, no, because that's...
不要后入 不要 因为...
you know, it gets me going too much.
这会让我爽得太过头
It's too good.
爽过头了
Yeah, it's like two seconds, and I'd be done.
差不多两秒我就完事了
Oh, no, we wouldn't want that.
我们可不希望这样
No, no. You know what?
当然不 你知道吗
Allow me to demonstrate something for you
请允许我向你展示一下
that I like to call "La Runkle."
我的"朗克尔之根"
Come here, come here, stand up.
过来 过来 站好
Look at this. Okay.
感受一下 好吧
I find that if I move in little circles,
我发现如果我打着小圈圈
it keeps me in the game far longer, far longer.
我硬的时间会更长 更长
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表