No, no, not at all. Why not?
绝对不会 为什么
My life is entirely too complicated right now.
我现在一团乱麻没空想这些
Oh, right, you got that whole thing going on
也对 你现在正跟你另一个孩子的妈
with the mother of your other kid.
纠缠不清呢
Yeah, that whole other-mother thing, yeah.
没错 就是另一个妈的事
Yeah. Got that going on.
好吧 就是这么回事
I don't know. Maybe you're right.
我也不清楚 也许你没错
Maybe this isn't a good idea.
这不是个好主意
Maybe I shouldn't give her the part.
我不该给她那个角色
No, you should. You should.
不 你应该 给她吧
I think you should. This is good.
我觉得你该给 这是好事
This is a thing of good. You should give it to her.
这是件好事 让她演吧
Oh, I'll give it to her, all right.
那我就让她演了[上她]
Sorry.
抱歉
Goldie, I cannot thank you enough
戈尔迪 真是太谢谢你
for agreeing to sit down with me today.
抽时间跟我见面了
Don't thank me. Thank Hank. He begged me to.
别谢我 谢汉克吧 是他求我来的
He also speaks the world of you.
还把你夸的天花乱坠
Really? Yes.
是吗 是啊
Because usually he makes fun of me.
他平时可没少取笑我
Well, he does that too, but I can tell it's out of love.
确实取笑了 但我看的出来都是因为爱啊
There is love. I do love the guy.
就是爱 我爱死他了
That is so sweet.
真贴心
I took a bullet for him, you know?
我还替他挡了一枪呢
No, you didn't. Yes, I did.
不是吧 真的
Would you like to see? Not really.
想看看伤疤吗 不太想
Can you see it?
看到了吗
That looks like eczema.
你确定那不是湿疹吗
What? It's scar tissue.
什么 那可是道疤
Whatever, dude. What's your pitch?
随便吧 说正事吧
Oh, right.
把正事都忘了
You are a very talented young woman, Goldie Forrest.
你是位才华横溢的女性 戈尔迪·福雷斯特
I have been a big fan for quite some time.
很久以来我都是你的粉丝
Cool. I haven't heard that one before.
从前我可没听过别人这么夸我
You wrote an episode of Dawson's Creek, didn't you?
你给《恋爱时代》写过一集剧本不是吗
Yes, about a hundred years ago.
没错 很久很久以前的事
Why do you know that?
你怎么知道的
'Cause I love that show. Bullshit.
因为我超爱那部剧 骗人
You didn't watch Dawson's Creek. Yes, I did!
你才没看过《恋爱时代》 我看过
I swear. I still watch it in reruns.
我发誓 重播我都不落
Are you gay? No, not at all.
你是同性恋吗 不是
Well, I was, yeah, for a short time.
有一小段时间是
Plus, I was just pretending. Why?
不过是装的 为什么
If I told you that, I would have to kill you,
要是告诉你我就得杀了你
because you would be bored to tears.
因为会让你无聊到跪地求个痛快的
Thank you for that.
那还真是谢谢你
Sometimes when other people are telling a story,
有时候听别人讲故事
I fantasize about reaching into their mouth,
我恨不得掰开他们的嘴
ripping their tongue out,
拔了他们的舌头
and shoving it so far up their fucking ass
狠狠地塞到屁♥眼♥里去
that they can only dream of shitting it out.
让他们拉都拉不出来
You are a most delightful young lady.
你还真是位可爱的小姐
Do you think I'm pretty?
你觉得我好看吗
Yes, very much so. I think you're beautiful.
当然 很好看 我觉得你很美
But do you think it's working against me professionally?
那你觉得会影响我的专业性吗
Sometimes I think my looks are a problem.
有时我觉得美貌也是罪
You know, like, if I were a hatchet face,
要是我长了一张棱角分明的脸
I'd have my own show by now.
没准我已经有了自己的剧了
Who are you with? UTK.
你在哪家公♥司♥ UTK
But I'm feeling kind of lost over there.
但我觉得有点被忽视了
That's not uncommon.
这种情况很常见
Have you ever given any thought to taking on a manager?
你有想过找个经纪人吗
I have one.
我有啊
In fact, I really should not be doing this right now.
其实我不该来的
Why? What are we doing?
为什么 我们干什么了
We're talking. We're just--we're sitting.
只是坐下来谈谈而已
We're talking. Two people sitting and talking.
谈话而已 两个人随便谈谈
It feels wrong, dirty, like I'm cheating on him.
感觉很糟 像我劈腿了一样
I'm a dirty little slut.
我就是个淫♥荡♥的小贱♥货♥
But obviously you're unhappy. He's a good guy.
可你过得不快乐啊 他是个好人
He's just kind of old, you know.
他就是有点老
My writer friends call him "Old balls."
我的作家朋友们都叫他"老软蛋"
He just seems impotent.
他只是看起来性无能
Actually, that's not the appropriate word.
实际上 这么说可不太合适
It is the perfect word. He's a real limp dick.
事实如此 他真的是根软枪
Yeah, well, sometimes those limp dicks can surprise you.
有时那些软枪也会让你大吃一惊
Are you doing some kind of a weird reverse psychology
你是在用什么奇怪的反心理学
where you defend my current representation
为我现在的处境辩护
and make me think you're a good guy?
好让我觉得你是个好人
Because it's totally working.
这还真有用
What's wrong? Nothing.
你怎么了 没怎么
Why do you think something's wrong?
你为什么觉得我有事
Because you're quiet, too quiet.
因为你很安静 出奇的安静
Usually I got to keep turning up the volume to drown you out.
通常我要把音响声开大好盖住你的声音
I like that you know me.
我喜欢你这么了解我
What's the problem?
出什么事了
I'm fucking heartsick, man.
我真♥他♥妈♥的不爽 老兄
Melanie? Melanie.
因为梅勒妮 梅勒妮
Maybe you should shoot a little lower.
也许你该把眼光放低点
You know, what about that, um, that girl that works in Post?
那个 在邮局工作的女孩怎么样
What about her?
她怎么样
You mean the one with the lazy eye?
你是说死鱼眼的那个
Hey, her eye may be lazy, but that girl works her ass off.
她可能看着死鱼眼 但那姑娘干活超卖♥♥力
When was the last time you jerked off to a girl
你上一次因为姑娘工作努力
because she was a hard worker?
而想着她手♥淫♥是什么时候的事
Melanie drives me crazy. She--she gets me so hot.
梅勒妮让我疯狂 看到她我热血沸腾
I beat off to her at work today. Oh, shit.
我今天上班时想着她撸了一管 妈的
You know, that's very dangerous to masturbate at work.
上班时手♥淫♥可不是什么好事
You should talk to your uncle Charlie about that.
你该和查理叔叔好好聊聊这个
It's not safe, and it's fucking disgusting.
那样不安全 而且还很恶心
What's wrong with you? Fuck you.
你抽什么疯 滚你丫的
Don't jerk off at work. Fuck you. Fuck you.
不要在上班的时候手♥淫♥ 滚蛋 滚蛋
I think the director's trying to get in there.
我觉得导演想上她
What?
什么
That little worm, that fucking hack?
那个小蛀虫 那个装逼文人
You got the Moody blood running through your veins.
你的血管里流着穆迪家的血
You can't let that little worm get in the way of you
你不能让那个小蛀虫成为
and all your masturbatory daydreams.
你和你手♥淫♥幻想对象之间的障碍
She's way out of both your leagues anyway.
不过 她和你们两个都不是一路人
Yeah, but he's gonna win.
但他会赢的
He's a director. No, he's a TV director,
他是导演 不 他就是个电视导演
and you're on your way up the ladder.
而且你正处于上升时期
Granted, you're using a footstool
虽然你借用了垫脚石
and barely holding on to the first rung,
连第一级梯子都抓不住
but he's stuck in the middle.
但他卡在了中间
Eventually he's just gonna fall off and die screaming.
总有一天他会掉下来 尖叫着死掉
I don't know how that little fuck keeps getting jobs.
我不知道那个混♥蛋♥怎么搞到那份工作的
Me neither. He must have film somewhere
我也不知道 他肯定拍过
of stu riding the sybian or something.
傻♥逼♥骑在自♥慰♥器上的那种电影
I think I'd like to see that. Yeah, me too.
我还挺想看的 我也是
Whoo! I got it!
我得到了
I got the part! I got the part!
我得到了那个角色 我得到了那个角色
Congrats. Way to go.
恭喜你 加油
All right, congrats. Way to go.
太好了 恭喜 加油
I'd like to think my little pep talk
看来我当时给你打气
had something to do with it--
还挺有帮助啊
that and the shotgun.
再加上磕点药
what's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. Aren't you happy for me?
没事 你不为我高兴吗
Are you kidding me? It's awesome.
开什么玩笑 这简直太棒了
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表