Ah, of course. Karen? For my character,
当然了 凯伦你要喝吗 说到我
that I will be essaying
在即将播出的
in an upcoming episode of TV's Santa Monica Cops,
《圣塔莫尼卡警探》中扮演的角色
which I have agreed to do
我已同意出演
because all the finest movie stars
因为如今所有优秀的电影明星
are coming to television today.
都来拍电视剧了
And why not?
明智之举
Two days on a set plus a meaty monologue
拍两天再加上一段发人深省的独白
equals... Emmy nomination!
换来 艾美奖提名
I'm going for the motherfucking EGOT...
我他妈的要冲刺大满贯
Emmy, Golden Globe, Oscar, Tony.
艾美奖 金球奖 奥斯卡 托尼奖
And for that, I will provide sexual favors
我可以免费和尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯上♥床♥
to Neil Patrick Harris, if needed.
如果需要的话
Anyway, Moody, I need you to write me a monologue.
不管怎样 穆迪 我需要你帮我写段独白
I miss our collaborations.
我很想念我们的合作
Rath is a fine writer, but he's terse.
拉瑟是个不错的编剧 但他写得太简短了
I need someone who can provide
我需要一个能写出
a glorious golden shower of verbiage.
大段华丽辞藻堆砌的人
And the Emmy goes...
然后艾美奖得主是
to Edward fucking Nero.
他妈的埃迪·尼禄
Good God, there are some beautiful women around here tonight.
天呐 今晚这儿来了一些美女
I'm glad I still have all my loads.
幸亏我还是个完整的男人
We could have quite the bukkake party later.
过会儿我们可以好好的嗨嗨射射
My character... he cannot achieve an erection.
我的角色 他不能勃起
He's been robbed of his manhood.
他性功能障碍
But he's still a force to be reckoned with.
但他威力不减
Hey! I know you...
我认识你
from Sunset and Gardner.
在日落大道的加德纳店里
Hey! That right, motherfucker!
没错 操♥你♥妈♥的
Did not recognize you with the mustache.
你留八字胡了 我没认出来
Hey. You poop on me.
你在我身上拉屎了
You're welcome.
不用谢
Good news...
好消息是
Rath's hitting it off with Karen over there.
拉瑟正在那边勾搭凯伦
Why is that good news? Good news for me.
这怎么就是好消息了 对我来说是好消息
He's staying the fuck away from my mom for once.
他终于能他妈的离我妈远点了
Yeah, well, guess who's chatting up your fucking mom,
是嘛 看看谁在跟你妈聊天
is Eddie fucking Nero. Yeah, we'll see.
是他妈的埃迪·尼禄 再说吧
Movie star or not, that guy will get the fucking stink finger
不管他是不是电影明星 如果他动手
if he tries anything. No, no, no. No.
我就把臭手指给他闻 不不不不
Stink finger is powerless over him.
他可不怕这招
Dude poops on people.
那哥们可是会在人身上拉屎的
Ugh. That's fucking unsettling.
这真讨厌
You think? Yeah.
你真这么想 是啊
Hi. What's going on here?
你们在聊什么
Um, well, I was just having the greatest conversation
我跟你老板
with your boss.
聊得正开心呢
Yeah, well, he's not really my boss, per se.
实际上 他不是我的老板
Well, how else would you put it, Hank?
那我是你的什么 汉克
I like to think of us as compatriots,
我喜欢把你想成我的同胞
you know, birds of a feather, kindred spirits,
一丘之貉 知心伴侣
writers, men...
编剧 朋友
men. I hired you. I can fire you.
朋友 我雇了你 也能炒了你
I'd say that makes me your boss.
这说明我就是你的老板
Okay, fine. Yeah, be that way.
好吧 老板就老板吧
You know, this evening started out
今晚晚餐本来是想
as an attempted intimate dinner for the two of us.
让我们俩关系更亲近些
And at some point, I would like to...
在某一时刻 我想要...
Um, yeah. Get back to...
对了 回去...
Well, it's okay, sweetie. that particular...
没事的 宝贝 继续干那件事
'Cause I can... I can catch up with you anytime.
因为我随时都能跟你补上
I mean, you know,
你懂的
I don't know when I'm next gonna get to see Rick.
我很难见到瑞克一面
We can see each other as often as you like, Karen,
我们随时都能见 凯伦
because you guys aren't together, right?
因为你们俩又没在一起 对吧
Well... Right.
这个嘛 没错
I mean, that's a...
我是说
Yeah, well, these things are very complicated with Hank.
汉克的风流韵事总是很复杂
You know, I asked him about Julia.
我跟他问起过朱莉娅
He said he wasn't involved with her.
他说他们俩没在一起
Next thing you know, he was inside of her, so...
然后 他就插她身体里了
Inside of her? Wow.
插她身体里 天呐
Um, okay.
好吧
Yeah, well, why am I surprised?
我为什么要惊讶
I mean, of course he was.
他当然会那么做了
Well... it's just as well I like her, I guess.
还好我不讨厌她
I'll get that. I got it. I got it.
我去开 我去开 我去开
Hello, Leon. It's Levon.
你好 利昂 是莱文
Why is that so fucking hard for people to get?
他妈的叫对我名字就那么难吗
Charlie, Marcy,
查理 玛茜
so sorry to barge in on you guys like this,
抱歉打扰你们
but I must have a word.
但我必须要来说句话
Hello, Edward. How are you, Brah?
爱德华 你好啊 老兄
Stu, my favorite moneyman!
斯图 我最爱的有钱人
Stu, I'm not even gonna get up off this fucking couch
斯图 我甚至都不愿意起身
to deal with this shit.
处理这破事
First of all, thanks to Eddie Nero here,
首先 多亏了埃迪·尼禄
my fucking knee is killing me.
我的膝盖他妈的疼死了
Besides, everyone knows, Stu. Everyone knows.
再说了 大家都知道了 斯图
Well, in that case...
那样的话
Look away, Marcy! Look away!
别看 玛茜 别看
But it's so beautiful. And it's all yours.
但这些钱太美了 而且都是你的
Just say the word
只要你答应了我
and, uh, sign right here on the dotted line
然后再在虚线上签名
and if you could initial here and here.
在这儿和这儿签名字首字母
Stu, was is it about this woman?
斯图 这女的有什么好
Edward, I'm so glad you asked me.
爱德华 很高兴你问我这个问题
Entering her is like walking into
进入她体内就像是
the most wonderful candy store in the world.
进了世界上最棒的糖果店
Spending time inside of her is akin to
在她体内的感觉就像是
cocooning yourself in the softest, most exotic of silks.
被最柔软最独特的丝绸紧紧包围
I remember I used to be able to press on her cute little tummy
我还记得我摸着她那可爱的小肚腩
and feel myself just throbbing away in there.
感受着我在她体内的律动
The hum was electric.
发出了满足的呻♥吟♥
You have to remember that, Marcy.
你一定记得 玛茜
Yeah, I guess I do. I'm gonna throw the fuck up.
我想我记得 我他妈听着要吐了
If sex is what allows us
如果性♥爱♥能够让我们
to transcend this average, everyday, humdrum existence
超越这单调的日复一日的存在
and get us that much closer to God,
并且使我们更靠近上帝
then it was with Marcy
那和玛茜一起做♥爱♥
that I came within spitting distance of my maker.
就能让我与上帝近在咫尺
What has happened to you, Stu?
你哪根筋搭错了 斯图
Have you lost your fucking mind?
你疯了吗
Perhaps I need to experience this pint-sized powerhouse.
我倒是很想体验一下这座小巧的发电机
I've seen her go at it.
我见过她在床上的样子
She's like a feral cat with a greedy snatch.
她就像只贪得无厌的性感野猫
Greedy snatch! Give me, give me, give me!
贪得无厌 快来快来快来
All for it, none for you. What?
爽翻天 什么
Well, consider this a signing bonus... 10% up front.
那再给你10%的签约奖励怎么样
Do with it what you will.
你想怎么花就怎么花
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
Come here.
过来
Listen to me. What?
听我说 什么
This kind of cash could get us out of all of our immediate debt.
这些钱可以让我们立马还清债务
Marcy, I have put out feelers
玛茜 我已经试探过克鲁尔
about the Krull book, and I could get us at least that much...
写的书的潜力了 赚的钱足够还债了
Almost.
差不多吧
What about next month? And the month after?
那下个月呢 下下个月呢
Runkle, don't kid yourself. Things are tough out there.
郎克尔 别骗自己了 我知道你们生活困难
I'm offering you some sweet relief.
我正给你们提供绝好的救助
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表