Will you stop whoo-hooing?
能别嚎了吗
And I told you, I don't want to know about it.
我说过了 我不想知道你打炮的事
And you better not fuck anyone in my house.
你最好别在我家里跟人上♥床♥
It was my house first, you know.
别忘了 我先住进来的
And I fucked a lot of ladies here.
在这房♥里我上了不少女人呢
A lot... 102, in fact, to be precise.
不少呢 具体数字是102
Yep, I fucked 'em here, right on this chair.
就在这里操过 在这把椅子上
I fucked 'em there. I fucked 'em there.
那也操过 还有那里
I fucked 'em on the counter.
吧台上也操过
I even fucked 'em bent over this chair right here...
她们还弯着腰在这把椅子上让我上
your favorite spot.
你最喜欢的地方
Bloop... I slipped right in.
跐溜就插♥进♥去了
It was no problem at all.
轻而易举
Good for you, baby. Mm.
干得漂亮 宝贝
Good for you.
干得漂亮
We're gonna laugh about this one day, you know?
终有一天我们会笑对这件事的
Oh, you sure about that?
你确定吗
I love you.
我爱你
I'm sure about that.
这点我确定
You better fucking say it back.
你最好也说这句话
I love you too.
我也爱你
You better not have a fucking orgasm.
祝你们达不到性高♥潮♥
I'll do my best.
我尽力
I'm so fucking disappointed in you, Levon.
我对你太失望了 莱文
That hurts my fucking feelings, mom.
你这样让我很受伤 妈妈
You damage my self-esteem when you say shit like that.
你的狠话挫伤了我的自尊心
You think it's okay if I slap him silly?
你觉得我赏他一耳光怎么样
We don't hit in this family, Hank.
我们家不动手的 汉克
Yeah, maybe we should. Try it.
是啊 也许动手比较好 你敢
I'll see you in court, motherfucker!
我就和你法庭见 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Think I'll see you in court first, motherfucker.
我先和你法庭见吧 狗♥娘♥养♥滴
Now you have a criminal record.
你现在有犯罪记录了
And you owe me a shit ton of money.
而且你还欠我一大笔钱
I'm good for it. No, you're not.
我能解决的 不 你不能
You're unemployed. Which is why I was
你没工作 所以我才会
seeking comfort in the arms of a streetwalker, okay?
在妓♥女♥的温柔乡里寻找安慰
I didn't know that shit was illegal.
我不知道那是违法的
Really? I mean, I guess I knew,
是吗 我是说 我知道那违法
but I thought cops always looked the other way.
但我觉得警♥察♥不那么看
Lesson learned. This is seriously unhealthy.
吸取教训 这非常不健康
I'm gonna have to send you back to Dr. Lawson.
我要把你送回罗森医生那里
Who's Dr. Lawson? His therapist.
谁是罗森医生 他的治疗师
Why'd he stop?
他为什么放弃治疗了
'Cause I fucking healed myself.
因为我他妈自己把自己治好了
Oh, you did? Good job. Yeah.
是嘛 干得漂亮 对
I can't talk to you right now!
我现在没法跟你说话
So why don't you just go home, and I'll take care of this.
不如你先回家吧 我来处理
You're the one who started this in the first place.
这些事都是因你而起的
I know. Just let me see if I can end it, all right?
我知道 所以让我看看能不能收场
Bye, mom.
再见 妈妈
Come here.
过来
Hello? Oh, hello, hello, hello.
你好 你们好 你们好
Winston, allow me to introduce you to Hope and Love.
温斯顿 向你介绍小希望和小爱爱
Hope and Love. Oh.
希望和爱爱
Please, come in, come in, come in.
请 快请进 请进
Yes, enjoy.
来 请进
Make yourselves at home. There's shrimp...
请自便 桌上有虾...
crustaceans to enjoy on the table.
片 随便吃
You have a lovely home.
你家真不错
Oh, well, thank you. That's a very nice thing to say.
过奖了 你这么说我很高兴
Hope's all yours.
小希望是你的
I want Love. Okay.
我要爱爱 成交
It's easy for me to remember that way...
这么记比较容易...
like, "Bend over, Love.
"弯下去 爱爱
Don't orphan me balls, Love."
别只舔一个蛋 爱爱"
It rolls of the tongue, you know what I mean?
它会在舌头上滚来滚去 你懂我的意思
Whatever you say, Krull, whatever you say.
随你 克鲁尔 都随你
You feeling okay about this?
你觉得这样好吗
Oh, yeah, just... j...
好极了 只是...
I think it's just what the doctor ordered.
我觉得这是遵医嘱
Yeah.
没错
She's a sure thing, mate.
她是个尤物 朋友
Enjoy.
好好享受
She'll even give you a good ass-licking if you like.
只要你愿意 她能用舌头直捣黄龙
After a bit of exercise, it's quite nice.
练习过几次之后 能让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
What?
什么
Don't knock it till you tried it, pal, all right?
别急着拒绝 试试再说嘛 朋友
No more hookers. You hear me?
不准再找妓♥女♥ 听见没
Fine. I'm fucking broke anyway.
好吧 反正我他妈都破产了
It's not about the money. I know.
不是钱的事 知道啦
I'm a fucking criminal now... I get it.
我现在是犯人 我知道的
It's not about breaking the law either.
也不是犯不犯法的事
You need to have something approaching
你需要真真切切地和某人
a real human relationship with someone.
发生一段正常的男女关系
You can't just keep paying for body parts.
你不能一直花钱买♥♥肉体
Yeah, that's easy for you to say.
是啊 你站着说话不腰疼
You're a handsome guy with a great fucking body.
你长得又帅 身材又好
Why, thank you. I'm in really good shape right now,
多谢夸奖啊 我现在身材很好
but my looks are a serious problem.
但我的长相还是问题很大
And I sweat way too fucking much.
而且我还特别能出汗
Girls don't like clammy hands on their tits.
女孩子都不喜欢奶♥子♥被汗手摸来摸去
That's a fact.
这就是现实
Hey, isn't that that girl from that time? Remember?
是上次的那个女孩吗 记得不
Oh, yeah, the one who wanted a photo with you
是啊 就是那个听闻你上过自己学生
because you were famous for fucking your students?
想和你合影的妹子
Yeah, that made me feel awesome.
是啊 那让我感觉"好极了"
Good times, dad. You should go talk to her.
光辉岁月啊 爸爸 你该去和她聊聊
She's all by her lonesome over there.
她一直孤零零的
Go on. She's not really my type.
快去 她不是我喜欢的类型
You don't have a type.
你哪有喜欢的类型
Sure I do. Everyone has a type.
我当然有 每个人都有自己的品味
Well, you shouldn't.
你不该有的
You should be open
你应该对所有
to anything with a couple "X" chromosomes, dude.
拥有一对X染色体的动物脱下裤子啊
Shit, she's staring right at me.
操 她盯着我看
What do I do?
我该怎么办
Wave at her.
和她挥手
No, not like the Queen of England.
不 别像英国女王那样挥
Come here. Come with me.
来 跟我来
Look, somewhere inside you
你体内的某个地方
is the courage to put yourself out there.
有让你走过去的勇气
Now reach in and grab it. Okay.
去找到它 握紧它 好
Be funny, be charming, be bold, motherfucker.
做到风趣 迷人 勇敢 狗♥娘♥养♥滴
What's up, prof?
有事吗 叫兽
Nothing much, former student...
没什么 以前的学生...
whose name I can't recall at this time.
我总记不得你的名字
Apologies. You remember Levon.
抱歉 你记得莱文吧
Yeah, you're the actor guy, right?
记得 你是那个演员
Not really, no. Yeah.
不算是吧 是的
Okay, aspiring actor, yes. Right.
好吧 未来的演员 对 没错
You're Tara, right?
你是塔拉 对吧
You remembered. Yeah.
你居然记得 当然
I went to school with this chick named Sara.
我上学的时候有个女生叫萨拉
She was retarded.
她是个智障
Sorry. I guess you're not supposed to say that anymore,
抱歉 可能我说这些不合适
but she was seriously mentally handicapped,
但她有严重的精神缺陷
like, really fucking tweaked.
整个人都很扭曲
All the kids made fun of her and shit.
所有的孩子都拿她开玩笑
I didn't because I always felt pretty retarded myself.
我没有 因为我觉得自己也智障
That's how I remembered.
所以我记得你的名字
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表