I'm--I'm serious. I do.
我是认真的 真的
Stu, Nikki, how's it hanging? Hank, how are you?
斯图 妮基 怎么样啊 汉克 你好吗
Hey, buddy. How's the kid?
老兄 那孩子怎么样
Still basking in the afterglow.
还在回味上次那一炮
Uh, you two guys know each other?
你们俩认识
She relieved my son of his virginity.
她帮我儿子破了处
World class, dude.
干得漂亮 老兄
I wish my pops would've popped my cherry like that.
我多希望我爸也能像那样破我的处
Instead, he sat me down and gave me a copy of Playboy
可他只是让我坐下来看《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
and told me both men and women had nipples.
告诉我男人和女人都有奶头
Can--can we keep the whole Levon/hooker thing on the D.L.?
我们能别再提莱文找鸡的事了吗
His mom is here, and she doesn't know anything about it.
他妈在这 她根本不知道这事
Oh, I am nothing if not discreet.
老娘就是靠谨慎混饭吃的
Oh, now, that is true. She is amazing.
真的 她超厉害
She lets me do the kinkiest stuff to her,
她让我使出最变♥态♥的招数
and she never tells a soul.
但她谁都没告诉
Aw, you are so cute.
你真可爱
Sounds like a keeper.
这鸡值得拥有
Yeah, and she looks like Marcy, right?
而且她看起来像玛茜 对吧
Yo, Moody. Hey, Hashtag.
穆迪 小井啊
How you be, bro? I be good.
你怎么样 老兄 我挺好
Hashtag. Big Dick Beggs!
小井 大屌♥贝格斯
Hashtag.
井井
Yo, they say he got a big dick, though, right?
人们都说他有个大屌♥ 是吧
Yeah. He's crazy.
是的 他疯了
Yo, Stu, I got to talk to Moody over here.
斯图 我要和穆迪谈谈
Whatever.
请便
Yo, Moody, I got to level with you, man.
穆迪 我要和你说实话
Rath is fucking my shit up.
拉瑟让我闹心死了
All right, that's probably something
好吧 那你应该
you should bring up with Rath.
去跟拉瑟说啊
Motherfucker's too stubborn to hear my words.
那混♥蛋♥固执得要死 根本听不进去
He's all about the drama. I'm all about the fucking funny.
他只关心剧 我只想搞笑
He wants to do The Wire.
他只想拍《火线》那种警♥匪♥剧
I'm trying to do 48 Hours for a new generation, you hear me?
可我想拍一部给当代人看的《48小时》
All right, look.
是这样
I need you to help me out like you helped Samurai out.
你得像帮武士那样帮帮我
We can do a modern-day action-comedy,
我们可以拍一部现代动作喜剧
emphasis on the comedy.
多些喜剧元素
I'm not really in a position to do that, Hashtag.
我没有能力做到啊 小井
And I'm--I'm not that funny.
况且我也不太会搞笑
Yeah, but you's fucking witty, right?
可你写的东西太他妈幽默了
And I'm fucking funny. You are fucking funny.
而我会搞笑 你确实很会搞笑
Together we can-- Damn, who's that piece of ass?
我们一起就能...老天 那个美人儿是谁
That? That would be Julia.
那个吗 那是朱莉娅
She's got a small part on the show as a squad secretary.
她演警局秘书那个小角色
You're gonna be doing some scenes with her.
你跟她会有几场对手戏
Oh, I'm doing scenes with her, all right.
我会跟她来几场对手戏的
I'm doing scenes with her right now up in here.
脑海里已经火♥辣♥辣地上演了
Ah, she's also the mother of my son.
她还是我儿子的妈
Oh! Oh, oh, okay.
这样啊
You're not together? No, not currently.
你们分手了吗 现阶段是的
Mm. So you ain't crushing that ass?
你没有和她上♥床♥了
Not--not--not at the present-- like, 20 years ago,
现在不了 我俩那都是二十年前的事了
and even then, I-I wasn't so much crushing it as admiring it.
就算是当时 我也是崇拜她大于想上她
I don't like to be too rough with the ass.
我不喜欢霸王硬上弓
Oh, I like to destroy that shit.
我倒是想好好蹂躏她
Mm. I want to murder that ass.
弄死那个小妞
I understand what you're saying, Hashtag,
我明白你的意思 小井
but your language is so aggressive.
但你这话太强势了
You see, if-- if you murder the ass,
要是你弄死了那个妞
then there's no ass left to enjoy.
以后就没有妞让你享受了
Well, see, that's where you're wrong, Moody.
这你可就错了 穆迪
You know, you gotta murder that ass
你得弄死那个妞
so no other motherfucker can enjoy that ass, right? No.
才能防止别的混♥蛋♥享受她 不对
It's like a metaphorical murder.
这个"弄死"另有深意
Oh, I Yeah, you feel me?
这样啊 明白了吗
I do feel you. I feel you. Cool.
明白了 我懂了 太好了
You see that? Yeah.
懂了吧 懂了
I'ma go see if I can turn this bitch out.
我要去会会那小妞
I'ma catch you later.
一会再聊
Think about my words-- Hashtag words.
好好想想我的话 小井名言
Mm-hmm. Thought about 'em. Thought about 'em.
想着呢 想着呢
What was that about?
你俩说什么呢
It seems your number one
你的大主角
is warm for your number 16's form.
跟你的小配角打得火热呢
And he doesn't like the way you're writing him.
而且他不喜欢你给他写的人物
So it's not enough that I have to fight with this motherfucker
这混♥蛋♥为了那些对话
over expository dialogue, now he feels entitled to my woman?
跟我叫板还不够 还想搞我的女人
Oh, she's your woman now?
她成你女人了啊
Come on, cut me some slack, all right?
通融一下吧
I'm a little heated up.
我有点欲♥火♥焚身了
She say anything about me?
她有说我什么吗
Well, she said you were the perfect gentleman.
她说你是个完美的绅士
Good, good. Yeah.
好兆头 是啊
I'm trying, you know? Usually I'm a fucking asshole.
我在努力改变 平时我就是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah.
是啊
Trying to take it easy with her.
我试着对她好点
Right. But sometimes, you know, you got to...
但有时候 你得...
What?
我得什么
Well, you know, sometimes you got to--
就是 有时候你得...
Sometimes you got to what? You know.
有时候得什么 你懂的
Shit, here comes Shrek.
操 怪物史莱克来了
That's my son you're talking about--Shrek.
你怎么叫我儿子史莱克
I'm sorry, all right? I'm all worked up.
抱歉 我有点心烦
I got to head this shit off at the pass. All right.
我得去门口透透气 去吧
Guess what. Wait.
你猜怎么着 等一下
You were born a pauper to a pawn on a Christmas day,
在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》说上帝已死的那个圣诞节
when The New York Times said God is dead,
你个穷鬼出生于寒门
Shut up.
闭嘴
and the war's begun. Come on, I hate that.
战争打响了 够了 别摸我
Nikki's here.
妮基来了
I know. She's with Stu Beggs.
我知道 她跟斯图·贝格斯在一起
Can I borrow some money?
能借我点钱吗
Oh, so Levon does like his money.
莱文还是爱钱啊
Why?
借钱干嘛
I want to bone her again. She's with Stu.
我要再跟她来一炮 她跟斯图在一起呢
So what? She can't spare a few minutes
那又如何 她就不能拿出几分钟
for some repeat business? Your mom is here.
接待一下回头客吗 你妈妈也在这里
So? There's a ton of rooms in this place.
所以呢 这里房♥间多的是
And it's very expensive.
而且价格不菲
Okay, I'll pay you back. No, you won't.
我会还钱的 你才不会还
God damn it, I'm really pissed at you right now.
见鬼 你真是气死我了
I'm a little pissed at you right now.
你也气着我了
That feeling is back, you know,
那感觉又出现了
like II got to fuck something. Okay.
我得好好打一炮 好吧
I need a release. Look, I understand.
我得释放一下 我懂
Just--just try to find a nice, quiet bathroom
找个干净 安静的厕所
and go beat off-- you'll feel much better.
撸一管就好了
Just make sure you clean up afterwards
完事了记得打扫干净
and wash your hands, all right?
别忘了洗手就行
Yeah, but now that I got my dick wet,
可我都上过女人了
beating off just seems kind of lame, you know?
还要自己撸管就太逊了
Yes, I get that.
我懂
But masturbation is still gonna be a huge part of your life.
可撸管仍是你人生中的一大部分
Even though you got laid, girls aren't just gonna
就算你干过女人 女人们也不会
automatically start hurling themselves at you.
自动往你身上贴的
I should've just stayed a fucking virgin.
我就不该破处
It would've been a lot better not having a glimpse
要是没尝过那禁果
of the promised land. Good talk.
现在也不用这么痛苦 说的好
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表