Sara, Tara... not that you're retarded or tweaked or anything.
萨拉 塔拉 不是说你智障或是扭曲
Thank you.
谢谢
No, you're not like that at all.
不 你不是那样
You're really pretty,
你很漂亮
and not in a generic way, like,
不是那种一般的漂亮 像是
"Oh, you're so pretty, do you want to dance?"
"你很漂亮 能一起跳支舞吗"这种
You're, like, uniquely pretty.
你是独一无二的美
Like, there's probably no other girl
全世界没有一个女孩
in the world who looks exactly like you.
能有你这样的容貌
And you've got this really cool vibe.
而且你还非常有气质
You make me feel good...
我很喜欢...
not in a creepy "My wiener feels weird" kind of way.
不是那种恶心的"我的香肠硬了"这种
Like, happy good.
单纯让我觉得很舒服
It makes me want to get to know you better.
让我想更多地了解你
Would you have a drink with me, Tara?
你愿意和我喝一杯吗 塔拉
Sure, Levon.
当然 莱文
I'll have my own, but sure. Okay.
我自己付 可以 好的
I'm just gonna run to the restroom real quick, okay?
我得赶快去上个洗手间
Hey, if you don't come back, it was
如果你不回来的话 我要说
nice to see you again.
再次见面我很高兴
I'll be back, Levon. I promise.
我会回来的 莱文 我保证
Cool.
那就好
Watch out for the toilet paper.
小心那些厕纸
It's rough stuff.
很硬的
I like how she says my name.
我喜欢她叫我的名字
That's the way it starts, my friend.
这就是良好的开端 朋友
You did good. Thanks.
你做得很好 谢谢
Here, drinks are on me.
来 酒水算我的
Try to make it to dinner, okay?
努力和她吃个晚餐 明白吗
Dude, if I can get her to have dinner with me,
伙计 如果我能和她共进晚餐
I can probably bang her outright...
也许我可以乘胜追击上了她...
No banging. No banging?
不准上 不准上
Just talking, all right?
只是聊天 明白吗
What about fingering?
那指交呢
I will break that finger right off.
我会折断你的手指
Just enjoy her.
只能享受她的陪伴
And let her enjoy you, okay? All right?
也让她享受你的陪伴 好吗
Try not to fart.
别放屁就行
I love you, you know that?
我爱你 你知道吗
I do. And I fucking love you too, dad.
我知道 我他妈的也爱你 爸爸
Good. Good, good, good.
很好 很好 很好 很好
Having a dad is fucking awesome.
有个爹太他妈的赞了
Don't cry. Here she comes.
别哭 她来了
I'm around if you need me.
需要我的话 随时叫我
Call me. Titty twister.
打我电♥话♥ 葵花扭奶手
You're back.
你回来了
Hey. I just need one of those.
你好啊 再给我来瓶酒
Dirty old game they call pool, huh?
老式落袋台球 对吧
Yeah, show me your best.
没错 展现出你的实力吧
Okay. Oh, right there. The white one's the cue ball.
好的 原来在那儿啊 这个白球是母球
I'll be the stripes.
条纹球归我打
I think he's gonna be all right. Where is he?
我觉得他会没事的 他在哪儿
He's with a girl. Alone?
他跟一女孩在一起 孤男寡女吗
No, he's in a bar,
没有 他在一家酒吧里
just like us once upon a time.
就跟我们俩以前一样
Did you pay her? Not a dime.
你给她钱了 没有
No, he did it all himself. Oh, that's good.
他自己勾搭上的 那很好
Yeah.
没错
I hope he doesn't take his penis out.
我希望他能不露鸡鸡
I hope he does... at the appropriate time.
我希望他露 在合适的时机
No, seriously, Julia,
我说真的 朱莉娅
I think he's gonna be fine.
我觉得他会没事的
I really do.
我真心这么想
No, honestly, getting to know him, just...
说实话 认识他
he's been maybe
或许是
the most pleasant surprise of my adult life.
我成人后最开心的惊喜了
Thank you.
谢谢
I know the feeling.
我感同深受
Yeah. Thank you.
没错 谢谢
Wait. Hold on.
等等
Don't you fucking cock-block yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥的别萎
No, no, no, I want to do this right.
不是这样的 我想好好做
You mean, like, with protection?
你是说做好保护措施吗
I think I have condoms somewhere.
我家里应该有避孕套
No, no, no, I want to take you out to dinner...
不是的 我想带你共进晚餐
Tonight, all right?
今晚 可以吗
I like dinner.
我喜欢晚餐
You like dinner?
你喜欢晚餐吗
All right, that settles it, then.
好了 那就这么定了
Okay. We're on, all right.
好的 我们去吃晚餐
Oh, wear your best dress. Leave those underwear at home.
穿上你最漂亮的裙子 内♥裤♥就不♥穿♥了
Kruller, looking good.
克鲁尔 不错嘛
Hello, Hank.
你好啊 汉克
Where's Baldo? He's in the guest room.
秃头在哪儿呢 客房♥里
Say hello to Love.
跟爱爱打声招呼
Hello, Love. Hello.
你好 爱爱 你好
As you were. All right.
你继续 好了
That's it.
太爽了
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Oh, what the fuck is this?
这他妈的怎么回事
What does it look like?
这看起来像是什么
Why in my bedroom?
为什么来我卧室干这事
I can't fuck another woman in my marital bed, Hank.
我不能在婚床上操其他女的 汉克
That's sick.
太道德败坏了
Class up the ass, Runks... class up the fucking ass.
少装逼 朗克 少他妈的装逼
You shouldn't have done this. It's not worth it.
你不该这么做的 不值得
This shit is never worth it... No disrespect, Milady.
这破事从来就不值得 无意冒犯 女士
You are a work of art. Thank you.
你是个尤物 谢谢
I didn't do anything, Hank. Yeah, he couldn't get it up.
我什么都没干 汉克 他不举
I did everything I could.
我什么法子都试过了
It was like nibbling on a piece of string cheese.
就跟是在吸一根绵柔奶酪棒
It's really making me question my chosen career path.
让我对自己的职业选择产生了怀疑
No, no, no, it's not you.
不不不 不是你的问题
But you really should consider going back to law school.
但你真该好好考虑一下回到法学院上学
It's definitely not you.
绝对不是你的问题
This kid is an absolute fucking mess,
这男的他妈的一团糟
but you should go back to school.
但你真该回学校读书
Now, this is great news, Runks.
好消息 朗克
Put your limp dick away, get in your girly car,
收起你的疲软鸡鸡 开上你的骚气轿车
and drive up to Stu's posthaste.
马上开去斯图家
You got to put an end to this shit.
你要把这烂事给了结了
You'll thank me later. You are welcome.
你等会再谢我吧 不用谢
She probably already fucked him, Hank. Twice, three times.
她可能已经跟他上♥床♥两三次了 汉克
Four times a lady.
四次才会情定终生[应是三次]
You'll never know if you don't try.
你要不试试 怎么知道结果
Now be bold, you fucking ninny.
勇敢点 你个笨蛋
There you go. Put some clothes on.
就才对嘛 穿上衣服
You look like someone dragged you out of the river.
你看起来就像有人刚把你从河里拽出来似的
I'm sorry it didn't work out,
对不起我没硬起来
but we could get together sometime for lunch maybe,
但我们可以找时间吃个午饭
with my wife or not.
叫上我老婆 或是不叫上她
We'll see. We'll see.
再说吧 再说吧
hey, would you mind if I practice on you?
你介意我在你身上练习一下吗
Practice what? Sex.
练习什么 做♥爱♥
That is tempting.
挺诱惑人的嘛
But, you know, I've already turned down sex once today,
但我今天已经拒绝过一次求欢了
and I think I can do it again.
我觉得我可以再拒绝一次
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
确定
No. No?
不行 不行吗
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表