I'm sorry, Karen. It's just... it's very confusing.
抱歉 凯伦 这有些...太混乱了
And... and you invited her to join us, so...
是你邀请她加入的 所以...
It's true... we have both experienced his penis.
是真的...我们都体验过他的鸡♥巴♥
And it...
它...
It is pretty. It's okay.
很好看 没关系
I've seen it.
我也见过
I tugged on it a couple times accidentally.
我有几次不小心碰到它了
That's disgusting.
别恶心了
It's a nice one... smooth helmet. Good job, kid.
很不错的...光滑的龟♥头♥ 基因真好
Hey, I'm right there with you all.
喂喂喂 我还在呢
It's a good-looking cock, no homo.
那鸡♥巴♥是挺好看的 我不是基佬
You guys are swell. Well...
你们丧心病狂 那么...
Krull, my good man. Welcome.
克鲁尔 我的好兄弟 欢迎
Seriously, with this fucking guy again?
是不是啊 又和这家伙一起了
Hello, love.
你好啊 宝贝
I've been seeing a lot of you lately...
我最近总是看到你...
in my dreams...
在我的梦中...
me daydreams, me wide-awake dreams,
我的白日梦 在我打飞机的时候
when I'm tugging meself.
十分清醒的梦境里
Oh. Okay. That's neat. Thanks.
好吧 真干脆 多谢
Charlie, are you just gonna let this degenerate
查理 你就眼睁睁看着这混球
talk to me like that?
这样和我说话吗
This degenerate happens to be a client, Marcy.
这混球是我的客户 玛茜
Besides, he is complimenting you, right, Krull?
另外 他这是在赞美你 对吧 克鲁尔
Absolutely, love.
当然了 宝贝
And, yeah, I noticed you never have a problem
而且 一个精虫上脑的百万富豪
when a certain perverted millionaire
这么和你说话的时候
talks to you like that.
你也没有这么介意啊
Excuse me. I was married to that perverted millionaire.
不好意思 那精虫上脑的百万富翁是我前夫
Hello, Hank.
你好 汉克
Krull, good to see you, my man.
克鲁尔 很高兴见到你 兄弟
You too, buddy.
我也是 伙计
I drove him back, you know. Oh, nice.
我开车送他回来的 真好
On the back of me bike. Mmhmm, for you.
坐在我机车后面 都是为了你
Least you could've done was give him some suction.
至少你可以拿点粉报答我
That was a long ride. Bumpy too.
路还挺长的 但也一路颠簸
It kind of numbed out my taint.
我的胯下都麻木了
Yeah, that happens. Who's this?
是啊 这种事常有 这位是
Hi. I'm Julia. Hello, love.
你好 我是朱莉娅 你好 宝贝
Krull. Rock 'n' roll butler.
我是克鲁尔 摇滚管家
That's cool.
很酷
Speaking of such things,
说起来
I got some pages for you, there, Churchill.
我带了这些文书给你 接着 丘吉尔
Forgot about the time when I walked in on Atticus,
想起那次我撞见阿提库斯
and he was blowing himself, and I surprised him.
他正在自♥慰♥ 被我吓到了
He ended up blowing a load on the pair of us.
结果他射得我俩身上到处都是
I got combat pay for that one, though.
但这个细节让我大赚了一笔
You see, Marcy? You see?
看到没 玛茜 看到没
This is exactly the kind of salacious details
就是这些淫♥荡♥的细节
that sells these rock 'n' roll memoirs.
让这些摇滚自传卖♥♥得火爆
Okay.
好吧
Whoa. Hi, Levon.
你好啊 莱文
Hello, hello, hello.
你好 你好 你好
Hey, everyone.
大家好啊
Mom? What are you doing here?
妈妈 你怎么在这里
Well, I just... I had to have a word with your dad.
我只是有些话要和你♥爸♥爸说
Didn't I tell you to stay away from him
我没告诉过你吗 除非他向你求婚
until he puts a ring on that finger?
你就离他远远的
Hey, what's that about?
什么意思
I don't want you taking advantage of my moms, yo.
我可不想你占我妈便宜
What the fuck, I don't always take advantage of her, yo.
我♥操♥ 我哪有占她便宜
She's horny, single,
她现在饥渴 单身
and emotionally vulnerable right now.
又感情脆弱
Honey, that's enough, okay? Who is your friend?
宝贝 够了 你这位朋友是谁
Can I get you a drink?
我给你拿杯喝的好吗
Why aren't you answering your phone?
你为什么不接电♥话♥
'Cause I've been busy hosting.
因为我忙着招待客人
Who's your friend? This is Mi.
这是谁 这是小蜜
Hey, hang on. I know Mi.
等等 我认识小蜜
I knew you look familiar, big boy.
怪不得我看你眼熟
You pick me up on bike.
你骑着车把我接走
That's right, outside the All-American Burger.
没错 就在美式大汉堡店外面
Yeah, you jerk off on me.
没错 我给你打飞机了
That's a good memory.
那是段美好的记忆
Mi got good head for tricks.
小蜜的口♥活♥也不错哦
Yeah, you sure do, darling. You sure do.
可不是 宝贝 可不是
So I went to that comic book store on Sunset.
我去了日落大道上的漫画书店
I met her when I was coming out.
我出来的时候碰见了她
She was super nice, real friendly.
她人超好 对我很友善
I guess I owe her more money
但是我现在钱不够
than I currently have on my person.
没办法付她钱
What did you do? Everything, dude.
你做了什么 全套
We went around the fucking world...
我们简直爽翻天了
in the butt and everything. Holy shit.
我还插♥进♥她屁♥股♥里了 操
She made me wear a condom, though.
但她让我带套
It was really hard to come. Too much. How much?
让我很难来高♥潮♥ 太细节了 多少钱
Look, I don't want to limit your sexual exploration,
听着 我不想限制你猎艳的雅兴
but you got to lay off the hookers,
但你不能再这么嫖下去了
because it's illegal, and there's diseases.
因为嫖♥娼♥是违法的 还会染到性病
No, mama!
才不会呢妈妈
I make him put bag on it. Mi.
我让他带套了 小蜜
That's good, I guess.
那很好
He had a tough time...
他很不爽...
I did. I'm sorry, mom.
但还是射了 对不起 妈妈
This is not what a mother wants for her son.
没有妈妈想让儿子嫖
No.
没错
Julia, I told them that the last time.
朱莉娅 我上次跟他们说过了
You did? Yes!
是吗 没错
God, thank you, Karen. That is so sweet.
天呐 谢谢 凯伦 你太贴心了
You're so welcome. I am so sorry.
不用谢 我很抱歉
I don't understand.
我不明白
Yes.
是的
Rath. What are you doing here?
拉瑟 你怎么来了
Hey. Uh, is Hank around?
汉克在吗
Hank, sorry to bother you at home,
汉克 对不起冒昧来你家
but a friend of yours insisted.
但你一朋友坚持要见你
Moody!
穆迪
Eddie Nero... as I live and breathe.
埃迪·尼禄 真没想到啊
Put me back in my chair. Okay. All right.
把我扶回轮椅 好的
No! It's okay.
算了 不用了
I'll do it myself.
我自己来
Dare I ask why you're in a wheelchair?
我能问问你怎么坐轮椅了吗
Have you finally had your genitals removed?
你终于阉了自己吗
No, don't be silly. It was just a flight of fancy...
别说傻话了 那不过是异想天开
an a-lister's daydream.
一位巨星的白日梦罢了
I thought I'd lost all my loads.
我本来想把自己阉了
Then your lovely soul mate taught me otherwise.
但你可爱的情人让我改了主意
Karen! Eddie.
凯伦 埃迪
Let me pepper you with kisses.
让我来亲亲你
How are you? It's so nice to see you.
你好啊 好高兴见到你
It's so good to see you, Karen.
我也是 凯伦
Good.
很好
Okay. Ah, can you feel it?
好吧 你能感觉到吗
This is the site of our erotic encounter.
这里就是我们俩激♥情♥邂逅的地方
The wood of this humble abode has absorbed my seed,
这处陋居的木地板
my very essence.
吸收了我的精华
Are you as moist as I am?
你如我一般滋润吗
Hey, pussy fart. How are you?
小孬种 你好啊
Good, Eddie. How are you?
很好 埃迪 你好
No, no. I'm on duty.
不了 我在执勤呢
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表