More for me, 'cause I just found out that I have a child.
我尤其迷茫 因为我刚刚发现自己有个儿子
You've known for 20 years. I'm not used to
你已经发现了20多年 我不太习惯
having the guy involved, but-- so do you play guitar?
和男人一起抚养他 但...你会弹吉他
Uh, not really.
并不精通
It's more like I callous myself in the pursuit of happiness.
更像是在追求幸福的过程中麻痹自己
Play something.
随便弹点什么吧
I'm too shy, actually.
实际上 我很害羞的
I don't remember you being shy.
我记得你很热情的
Excuse me.
对不起
Hey, how was the first day?
上班第一天如何啊
What?
怎么了
Oh, baby, was it that bad?
亲爱的 有那么糟么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Tell me.
告诉我
Baby, there's someone you got to meet.
亲爱的 我想让你见一个人
Oh, no.
不会吧
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表