It's a sound philosophy.
多有哲学范的一句话
I just don't know, man.
我就不明白
This show-business stuff is really high stakes.
电视这行风险太高了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, the business of chopped salads
是啊 连买♥♥个沙拉
is some cutthroat shit, isn't it?
都能出事
You think that's bad? You say you want to be an actor?
你以为这就惨了吗 你不是想当演员吗
You have any idea how much rejection you're gonna face
你知道光看你这长相
on a daily basis, especially looking the way you do?
每天就会被拒绝多少次吗
Which is absolutely fucking adorable.
虽然也很可爱
Can I get your advice on something?
能给点建议吗
If you must.
问吧
I-I really want to have sex with Rath's assistant.
我超想跟拉瑟的助理上♥床♥
Not--not today, in the future, the not-too-distant future.
不是今天 在不远的未来
Like, soon.
最好...尽快
Ah, it's good to have dreams. Good to shoot for the moon.
有梦想是好事 目标远大才能奋勇向前
Yeah, but how do I get there, you know?
可我该怎么做
Do I come on really strong, you know? Nope. Mmmm.
我应该霸王硬上弓吗 别
Or do I play it cool?
还是应该高冷点
Yes, it's best to play it cool.
高冷就对了
Like--like, almost don't even say anything to her, ever.
一句话也不跟她说
Like--like, almost ignore her completely.
忽略她的存在
Let her come to you.
让她来追你
I'mI'm not I sure I see how thatthat's gonna Trust.
那真的能... 信你爹 没错的
Hey, sorry I blew up at you, kid.
抱歉对你发火 孩子
Rite of passage. No problem.
新人都得过这关 我明白
Just get it right next time. Okay.
下次别搞错了 好的
When in doubt, you just follow the fucking directions.
不确定就照章办事
Like with actors--
就好比演员
when in doubt, just say the fucking lines.
犹疑了 说台词就行了
Same thing applies to writers, right?
作家也这样 不是吗
When in doubt, just follow the fucking note.
拿不准 就按笔记上的写
You're getting a real master class here today.
好好听 会让你受益匪浅的
Speaking of actors, you want to join me in casting?
说到演员 你想跟我一起进片场吗
We're auditioning crack whores. Oh, yeah!
我们正在给吸毒的妓♥女♥试镜 去
Hey, that sounds cool. Can I come watch?
听着很酷啊 我能去看看嘛
No, but you can get me an iced half-caf,
不行 你去帮我买♥♥杯冰的低咖
one pump sugar-free caramel, two pumps sugar-free vanilla,
加一份无糖焦糖 两份无糖香草的
nonfat caramel macchiato.
脱脂焦糖玛奇朵
Got that?
记住了吗
Sure.
当然
Um, what-- what was after "Iced"?
冰的什么来着
You know what? I'll just go ask your assistant.
我直接问你助理好了
There you go. Now you're thinking, kid.
这才对嘛 终于会动脑子了
All right.
好了
Danko, I know you're trying to do the right thing,
丹科 我知道你只是想帮我
but I love the rock.
可我爱吸毒
The rock is my friend, my lover, my "Confidantay."
它就像我的朋友 爱人 我的知己
So I know you think you have magic
我知道你自认为有魔力
there between your legs, but when I put my dick--
能把我♥操♥上天 可当我把屌♥...
my li--but putting my lips on that glass dick,
嘴...把嘴贴到那根玻璃屌♥上的时候
That's the shit.
便不能自已了
That's all the dick this girl's gonna need.
从此女人只许这一根屌♥了
Scene. Very good.
演完了 很不错
I like the improv, the "Glass dick" Stuff.
我喜欢那段即兴的"玻璃屌♥"
Mm, yeah. Yeah, thank you.
不错 是吗 谢谢你们
Very creative. Thanks.
很有想法 谢谢
I just--it just came on me-- came to me. It came--
突然之间想倒...想到的
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
我悄悄告诉你吧
I think you're a lot more talented than you think you are.
你比你眼中的自己更有天赋
Thank you.
谢谢
There was a real moment in there.
有一个瞬间
I saw the price you paid.
我看到了你的努力
Oh. Thank you.
十分感谢
No, thank you.
我该谢谢你
And come back and see us again, please.
请一定要再来
Okay.
好的
Why do you keep saying that?
你怎么总那么说
"The--the price you paid." What does that even--
"你付出的努力" 那到底是什么...
Fuck if I know.
我也不知道
A director I worked with used it once.
一个跟我共事过的导演用过
I thought it sounded good, so I incorporated it into my patter.
我觉得听着不错 就用在我的行话里啦
It's good to have patter.
行话真是方便
Hello.
你好
I have the network for you two.
有个视频会议找你们俩
They want to make an offer to Eddie Nero.
他们想签埃迪·尼禄
Don't do it. You'll regret it.
别签 你会后悔的
Why? He poops on people.
为什么 他在别人身上拉屎
Nah, I'm not-- I'm not kidding.
我没有开玩笑
You got to poop somewhere.
你总得找地方拉屎不是吗
So, acting, huh?
那 表演吧
I want this part. Ah, but why?
我想要这个角色 为什么
Because it's the kind of part that gets you noticed,
因为这是一个会让别人注意到你的角色
and I want to be noticed.
而我希望得到注意
As a crack whore?
演一个吸毒的妓♥女♥
I want this part.
我想要这个角色
Well, good luck to you.
祝你好运
You know, may the best crack whore win.
祝最棒的吸毒妓♥女♥胜出
I will totally fuck you for this part.
为了这个角色我完全可以和你上♥床♥
Oh, that is-- that is totally sweet,
那真是太谢谢你了
But I'm not really what you'd call a decision maker.
但我没有最后拍板的权力
I will suck your big black dick.
我会舔你的黑色大鸡♥巴♥
How do you know about my big black dick?
你怎么知道我的黑色大鸡♥巴♥的
Oh! You were in character just then.
你刚刚是进入角色了
That is--that's cool. That--
太...太酷了
You had a real moment there.
你刚才很入戏
I-I saw the price you paid.
我看到了你的努力
You want to see my titties?
你想看我的咪♥咪♥吗
That's-- it's not necessary.
没有那个必要
We're a network show. We don't do...
我们是电视节目 我们不...
Whoops. Titty.
哎呦 咪♥咪♥
Wardrobe malfunction.
衣服走光了
You want to taste my juice? Oh, well, no, that's cool.
你想尝我的果汁吗 不用了
I had some for breakfast already.
我早饭喝过了
Hello, Frisco.
你好 旧金山
This is not as it seems. Fuck you, Hank.
事情不是你想的那样 去你♥妈♥的♥ 汉克
I'm not gonna let you get away with this shit.
我不会就这么放过你的
ThisRath, Rath, Ra No, not now, Terry.
拉瑟 拉瑟 拉 现在不行 泰丽
I'm not in the mood for your militant bullshit, okay?
我现在没心情听你瞎扯淡
Please, go do something in the room.
拜托 去做点事
Make yourself useful, okay?
让你自己有点用 行吗
Are we ready to do some thesping or what?
准备好表演了吗
What's that smell?
什么味儿
Must be ambition. Let's do this.
肯定是野心的气味 开始吧
What's that on the wall? Clock.
墙上是什么 鸡♥巴♥[音似钟]
And what color is it?
什么颜色的
Black. It's black.
黑色 黑色的
It's a black clock.
黑色的钟
Big black cock.
黑色大鸡♥巴♥
Holy shit. That is so funny.
天呐 太好笑了
Little kids are hilarious.
小孩子太滑稽了
I know, right?
可不是吗
Oh, my gosh. Okay, now it's your turn.
我的天啊 现在到你了
W-what do you mean?
你什么意思
I showed you mine. Now you show me yours.
我给你看了我的 现在你给我看你的
Yeah, but my-- my favorite stuff is--
但我最喜欢的东西是
is definitely not safe for the workplace.
绝对不适合在工作场合放
Oh, pshh, that's okay. I mean, come on.
没事的 拜托
This isn't, like, your typical workplace.
这不是你口中典型的工作场合
Okay, I'll show you some shit. Okay.
好吧 我给你看点重口的 好的
And I really don't want to fucking deal with this.
我真♥他♥妈♥不想处理这事
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表