What you waiting for, Rath? Fire his fucking ass.
你还在等什么 拉瑟 炒了这混球
You don't tell me who to hire and who to fire.
我雇谁炒谁不用你来管
It's my fucking show.
那是我的剧
My character is the fucking show.
我是这傻♥逼♥剧的主角
And who says it's your fucking character?
谁告诉你你是主角了
Nice.
漂亮
And what the fuck are you doing?
还有 你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么
You know I like her.
你明知道我喜欢她
I know it looked like funny business,
我知道这看起挺逗的
but it was just a tickle fight-- I swear to God, honestly.
只是挠痒痒而已 我向上帝发誓 真的
Rath, you are not gonna like this.
拉瑟 坏消息
There's fucking in the pool.
有人在游泳池做♥爱♥
Motherfuckers!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfuckers!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Nine fucking bathrooms in the fucking house,
这房♥子里有整整九个卧室可以做♥爱♥
and the asshole's got to screw in my pool, huh?
该死的混球还硬是要弄脏我的泳池
Hey, Leon, I was very clear--
小莱 我很明确说过吧
no fucking in my pool.
不准在我的泳池里做♥爱♥
Levon, what are you doing?
莱文 你在做什么
Nikki, I'm paying you very good money
妮基 我可是付了你一大笔钱
to be my date tonight.
让你今晚当我的女伴的
No, I know, Stu. I'm really sorry.
我知道 斯图 非常抱歉
I just wanted to make a little extra cash.
我只是想再多赚一些
And honestly, he said that Hank would take care of it.
而且坦白说 他说汉克会搞定的
So, really, this is all on you.
所以 这全是你们的责任
I told you I wasn't gonna lend you that money.
我说过我不会借你钱的
I know, but then my head got all cloudy.
我知道 但是我突然灵机一动
God,
天呐
this is how young people get in trouble with credit cards.
所以年轻人都是像这样沦为信♥用♥卡♥的奴隶的
She's a hooker? You're a hooker?
她是个妓♥女♥吗 你是妓♥女♥吗
Yeah, pretty much.
是啊 的确如此
But on the upside, I get tested,
但好消息是 我检查过的
like, all the time, so we're good.
一直都在检查 所以不会带病的
This is so upsetting.
太糟糕了
You lost your virginity to a hooker.
你把自己的处♥男♥之身献给了一个妓♥女♥
Not--not just. I mean--
不是 我...
Hey, now. I'mdon't be upset, mom.
喂喂 别生气 妈妈
I mean, she's really cool.
她很棒
She--she's the coolest. I think I'm in love.
她是最棒的 我想我爱上她了
You're in love with a hooker?
你居然爱上了一个妓♥女♥
No, actually, this is pretty common.
其实这还挺常见的
Guys fall in love with me all the time.
大家都会爱上我
We never should've moved to L.A.
我们一开始就不该搬来洛杉矶
Did you use a condom, honey?
你用安全套了吗 宝贝
Yes. Good.
用了 很好
I'm really sorry, mom--Hank was just trying to help me out.
真的对不起 妈妈 汉克只是想帮我
I should've left it alone.
我不应该那么冲动
I should've been content
我应该满足于
having sex with her once and called it a day.
和她的那一次 见好就收
But, no, I had to fly too close to the sun.
但我没有 我难以抑制
This isn't the first time? Here we go.
这不是第一次了 露馅了
I'm sorry. I-I can't lie to my moms.
对不起 我没法对我妈妈说谎
Don't blame Hank. He thought he was doing the right thing.
别骂汉克 他觉得自己在做正确的事
And he totally was.
而他的确如此
I've never felt better in my whole life.
我这一生从没感觉这么好过
I feel like a great weight has been lifted, mom.
我感觉如释重负 妈妈
I'm glad dad got me a hooker.
我很庆幸爸爸给我找了个妓♥女♥
You got him a hooker?
你给他找了个妓♥女♥
The way in which you ask that makes me think
你的意思是
you don't think it's a very good idea.
这不是个好主意
Oh, yes, okay.
好吧
Not a very good idea at all. I'm sorry, Julia.
的确不是个好主意 抱歉 朱莉娅
I-I thought I was doing a good thing.
我以为这是为他好
Don't worry, dad.
别担心 爸爸
I-I-I'll smooth it out for you. I promise.
我会帮你求情的 我保证
You happy now, Rath?
你满意了 拉瑟
Okay, not now, Goldie, not now.
戈尔迪 现在不是时候
This is the fucking ship that you run.
你就是这么对待手下的[船]
Yes, this is the ship I run. Look at me.
是啊 我就是这么办事的 看看我
I'm captain of the HMS Fucktard.
我是"皇家白♥痴♥号♥"的船长
That's why I'm gonna take it out from underneath you,
所以我才要推♥翻♥你的统治
because you don't deserve it. Be my guest.
因为你不配 请便
Knock yourself out steering this ship of fools.
尽全力去统治这一船的白♥痴♥吧
I will. You tell him, Charlie.
我会的 你告诉他 查理
Tell him. Huh? Tell him what?
告诉他 告诉他什么
Tell him he's disrespected me for the last time.
告诉他 这是他最后一次对我无礼了
Oh, oh, okay.
好吧
Rath, I think what Goldie means to say is--
拉瑟 我想戈尔迪想说的是...
Shut the fuck up now.
给我闭嘴
Shutting the fuck up now.
马上闭嘴
You fucking pussy. What?
你这孬种 什么
What, does your suit come with tampons?
怎么 你西装里还垫着卫生巾吧
Does that suit come with tampons?
你西装里还垫卫生巾了吧
See, that's funny, right? If it's funny, I laugh.
这真有趣 所以我笑了
You are actually fucking funny.
你真是太他妈好笑了
Am I actually fucking funny? Yeah.
我真是太他妈好笑了吗 没错
Fuck you, Hashtag!
操♥你♥妈♥ 小井
What the fuck is wrong with you, woman?
你哪里不正常了 臭女人
You think you can get away with calling me a bitch?
你骂我贱♥人♥ 你以为还跑得了吗
I didn't call you a bitch.
我没骂你贱♥人♥
I have respect for all womankind.
我尊重所有的女性
I simply said, "I don't take pitches from bitches.
我只是说 "我不接受贱♥人♥的建议
Y'all use too many words." That's it.
你们用词太多了" 仅此而已
Oh. Oh, okay. That's a lot better.
好吧 真是好理由
You tell him he can't talk to me like that. Represent!
你告诉他 他不能那么和我说话 快说
Actually, I agree with everything he says.
其实 我赞同他说的每一句话
My own wife, Marcy, when she talks at me,
我的妻子玛茜和我说话的时候
the sheer volume of words-- it makes my ears bleed.
那尖锐的嗓音都要把我的耳朵戳聋了
Oh, this bald motherfucker knows of which he speaks.
这死光头知道自己在说啥
That's right. Thank you very much.
没错 非常感谢
All right. Oh, one of those too. I like that one.
好嘞 再来一个 我喜欢
Excuse me. What?
不好意思 什么
You're fucking fired!
你个混♥蛋♥被炒了
And you're fucking batshit crazy, Goldie.
你♥他♥妈♥完全疯了 戈尔迪
Oh, hey! Be nice to my agent.
好好对我的经纪人
Yo, Rath, where the fuck you find these writers, man?
拉瑟 你从哪里找来的这些编剧
You just pull outside of a Home Depot and say,
你是不是跑到家得宝[建材零售]门外问
"Hop the fuck in"?
"有人要加入吗"
These are some seriously tweaked motherfuckers.
这些混球没一个正常的
Shit, shit. Goldie.
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ 戈尔迪
Riddle me this, Runks.
回答我 朗克
How can I be in the doghouse
为什么我这么贱
with a woman I'm not even dating,
明明一个女人和我连恋爱关系都不是
and why do I care so fucking much?
但我却如此的在意
Do you think you still have a job?
你觉得你的饭碗还在吗
I don't know.
不知道
You think Goldie still has a job?
你觉得戈尔迪的饭碗还在吗
My guess would be "Fuck, no."
我猜 应该没了吧
What's wrong, pickle lips? I'm broke, Hank.
怎么了 香肠嘴 我破产了 汉克
You mean like broke broke?
真的吗
Like totally and utterly broke.
完完全全地破产了
Like "I don't know how I'm gonna pay the rent next month" broke.
"下个月的房♥租都不知道拿什么付"的破产
Like--like--like the kind of broke that forces a man
那种...会把人逼上绝路的
to do something desperate.
破产
I'm not gonna give you 20%, Charlie.
我不会给你两成的 查理
My next paycheck has to go to supporting
我下个月的工资得拿去
my son's new hooker habit.
资助我儿子的叫♥鸡♥嗜好
We're so fucking fucked.
我们真是被搞死了
Yes, we are fucking fucked, but we've been fucked before...
是啊 我们都被♥操♥翻在地 但以前也有过
in the ass, legs pinned behind our ears,
脚被扳到了耳后 然后被爆菊
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表