I still love you, though. Long time.
但我还是爱你的 一直爱的
Here you are. Thank you.
就是这里 谢谢
Hey. Hank.
我是汉克
Terry. Right on.
我是泰丽 好极了
That's a powerful grip you got there.
你的握手真有劲
Quite a handshake. Very firm.
这个握手力道十足
Very firm indeed.
真的很有力
Where do you work out?
你在哪健身
Fuck.
我去
Welcome.
欢迎
Hey. Hank.
我是汉克
Hugh.
我是休
Are you into cupcakes?
你喜欢纸杯蛋糕吗
I suppose.
还行
There's some in the kitchen.
厨房♥里还有一些
Right on.
好吧
Sometimes Rath gets a little grumpy.
有时拉瑟有点暴躁
I like to cheer him up with cupcakes.
我喜欢用纸杯蛋糕逗他开心
It's the little things.
就是这些小事
Well, aren't you the thoughtful little beaver.
你真是一只体贴的小海狸
So what's the deal with Victor/Victoria?
那个维克多或维多利亚是怎么回事
What do you mean?
什么意思
What do you mean what do I mean? Terry.
你问我什么意思是什么意思 泰丽啊
What's up with that, her/him gender-wise?
她或者他的性别是什么情况
Oh, that. Of course.
那个 当然
Okay, so here's the deal. It's--
是这么回事 那个
Hey, Terry. You want a cupcake?
泰丽 你要吃纸杯蛋糕吗
There's some in the kitchen.
厨房♥里有一些
Fuck you and your fucking cupcakes, Hugh!
操♥死♥你和你的纸杯蛋糕 休
Get a fucking life.
滚边儿去
Okay, cool.
好吧
I'm gonna go work on some story ideas.
我要去构思一下故事了
I'll see you in the room, kids.
等会屋里见 孩子们
"Fuck you," You said. That was funny.
你刚刚说"操你" 真有趣
So, Terry, tell me a bit about yourself.
那么 泰丽 给我介绍一下你自己
You married? You have kids?
结婚了吗 生娃了吗
I'm in a long-term relationship,
我在谈一场马拉松式的恋爱
and these are my kids.
它们就是我的娃
Ah, ha, ha, little drooly, but I see the resemblance.
流口水的小可爱 和你长得挺像
Oh, I shall decl--fuck!
我得取消...操
Facetime!
视频时间
You got to stop calling me, kid.
别再打给我了 孩子
Why?
为什么
Because I'm working. But you're my father.
因为我在工作 但你是我爸爸呀
Yeah, well, we don't actually know that for sure.
是啊 可是我们还不确定
Calling me a liar?
你说我是骗子
No, not technically.
严格意义上来说 没有
You're a real fucking asshole, you know that?
你真♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
Now you sound like my kid.
现在你听起来挺像我孩子的
Want to hang out?
出来玩吗
No, I can't. I'm working.
不 不行 我在工作
Cool. Where you working at?
好酷 你在忙什么
A television show.
一个电视节目
Cool! Which one?
好酷 是哪个
Santa Monica Cop.
《圣莫妮卡警探》
Is that like Beverly Hills Cop?
和《妙探出差》差不多吗
No, it's set in Santa Monica.
不是 这剧场景在圣莫妮卡
Can I come see you? No, I'm busy.
我能来看你吗 不要 我很忙的
Can you get me a job there?
你能给我在那里找份工作吗
No. I barely have a job here.
不能 我的工作都悬着呢
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Rath's stuck in a meeting at the network,
拉瑟在开视频会议 抽不开身
so feel free to do whatever until lunch.
你们在午饭之前都自便吧
Cool! You want to come over?
超棒 你要过来吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Have you been knocking for a while?
你是敲了好一会门了吗
I was listening to some tunes.
我在听音乐
No, no, I pretty much just knocked the once,
不 不 我才刚刚敲了一下
and then you immediately opened the door,
接着你以迅雷不及掩耳盗铃之势开了门
which leads me to believe
这让我觉得
you were just right there waiting for me.
你一直等在门口
You totally got me.
你太了解我了
I was pretty fucking excited.
我太他妈激动了
Hey, this is for you.
这是给你的
Oh, all right.
好吧
Good man. All right.
好孩子 抱一下
There you go.
好了好了
Nice place you got here.
你这地方真棒
Yeah, you know, it's home.
是啊 你懂的 这就是家
Wow! Your mom.
你妈妈
I got to say she's still smoking hot.
我得说 她还透着股热辣劲呢
Yeah, people say that all the time.
大家都这么说
I guess I just don't see her that way.
我想就我不那么看她吧
Right. Because she's your mom.
没错 谁叫她是你妈妈呢
I'm just commenting as someone, you know, who knew her when...
我只是作为某个之前认识她的人来评价...
Okay, then. About her beauty.
好吧...评价她的美貌
That's your thing.
这才像你嘛
You sure do have a lot of pictures of your mom around.
你到处都贴了你妈妈的照片
And I'm guessing that you don't have too many girls over, huh?
我想没什么女孩子来这吧
No. No, I don't.
不 我没女朋友
Which is a source of great sadness for me,
这是我悲催的源头
but the pictures are my mom's thing.
但这些照片是我妈妈的东西
She likes having them around, I guess.
她喜欢被这些照片围绕着
You're a grown man-child, dude.
你真是个老小孩 伙计
You can do whatevs you want.
你可以做你想做的事
Yeah, I guess, but I still have to respect her wishes,
我知道 但我还是想尊重她的愿望
you know. She's my mom.
谁叫她是我妈妈呢
Sure, I suppose,
我想也是
if you want to be all queer about it.
如果你很在乎的话
You have a roommate?
你有室友吗
Levon, did you take my toothpaste again?
莱文 你又动我牙膏了吗
What the fuck?
我♥操♥
I couldn't have said it any better myself.
我觉得这话还是我说比较好
Mom, dad, don't be mad.
妈妈 爸爸 别激动
Uh, if it's any consolation, I was just commenting to the boy
不知道这么说能不能让你安慰一些
that you still got it, you know, you're still smoking hot.
我刚刚在和他说 你还透着一股热辣劲
Oh, my God.
天呐
You live with your mom. Obviously.
你和妈妈一起住 很明显嘛
You don't think you could have mentioned that?
你不觉得该提前告诉我一声吗
Would you have still come over?
那你还会来吗
Probably not. See?
不会了吧 所以咯
I did the right thing then.
我做了正确的决定
Does she know that you made contact?
她知道你联♥系♥我的事吗
She does now.
她现在知道了
Sweet jumping Jesus.
我的天啊
Levon, can you come in here a minute, please?
莱文 你能过来一下吗
Coming, mom!
这就来 妈妈
Sit, stay. I'll be right back.
坐下 别走 我马上回来
Eat some of those cold cuts. I made them for you.
吃点冷盘 我特意为你做的
Hey, don't leave, okay? Again.
再说一次 别走 好吗
What the fuck were you thinking?!
你♥他♥妈♥到底是怎么想的
Hank. Hi, Julia.
汉克 朱莉娅
It's great to see you. Nice to see you too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
I'll be in touch.
我会再联♥系♥你的
How do you mean?
什么意思
This is just a lot to process right now. Yes.
我一下子接受不了 好
I think I need some time.
我觉得我需要点时间
Yeah, I get that. I get that.
的确 我懂的 我明白的
I get that.
我明白的
So he's--I'm guessing that he's really mine?
他...他真的是我儿子吗
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表