Hey, look, are you okay with whatever this is?
你能搞定这个吗
Yeah, it's fine.
当然 放心吧
Come on in.
进来吧
Levon, you got 15 minutes.
莱文 给你十五分钟
I want you out of here before I wake up.
我清醒之后不想再见到你
Now, what do you want to talk about?
你想问什么
Okay, uh, right.
对了
So, uh, where were you born?
你在哪出生的
Oh, you want to go way back.
你想问旧事啊
I was born and bred in the Bronx,
我布朗克斯长大
but my parents moved to raise me
但我父母把我当头牛似的
like veal on the Island of Long,
牵着我满长岛的搬家
which ultimately inspired me to escape
最终激励了我
back to the big, bad wilds of the city
在我一有能力时就逃回了
as soon as I was vaguely able.
这个穷凶极恶的大城市
How many girlfriends have you had?
你有过多少女朋友
Uh, a few?
几个吧
Uh, how many significant relationships?
有几次刻骨铭心的爱情
What, you writing my obituary?
你这是要给我写讣告吗
Do you consider yourself a misogynist?
你觉得自己厌恶女性吗
Not really. I mean, I'm a big fan of "Womaninity".
不算吧 我相当喜欢女人
I like it all-- big, fat, tall, short, small,
不论高矮胖瘦
white, black, yellow, purple-- big fan of lady-ness.
肤色如何 全都喜欢得不得了
I thought you wanted to talk about my writing.
我还以为你想跟我谈我的作品呢
I've read your books. And?
我看了你的书 然后呢
Do you have any children?
你有孩子吗
Yeah, one, a daughter.
有一个女儿
Does she think that you are a good father?
她觉得你是个好爸爸吗
I'm sure she has issues with the old man.
她的确是对我有点意见
Do you think that you're a good interviewer?
你觉得你是个好记者吗
How many hearts have you broken in your life?
你人生中伤过多少人的心
Hey, kid, do you have a problem with me?
小屁孩 你是来找茬的吗
Did I fuck your girlfriend or something?
我是上了你女朋友还是怎么着你了
Hank! Hank, you were right!
汉克 汉克 你说的没错
A new day has dawned,
新的一天来临
and the opportunity has presented itself.
机会就自己出现了
Come on, change your clothes.
快点 换件衣服
We got ourselves a meeting. Where? Where?
我们约了人 在哪 在哪
I'll tell you on the way. Come on, let's go.
边走边说 快点 我们走
You, kid, outta here.
小子 你赶紧走吧
Wait Just
等等 走吧
Can I-- can I come with you guys?
我能跟你们一起去吗
It might be good for the article.
或许是文章的好素材
You know what? We'll "Re-shedule."
我告诉你 此事"再议"
Really great start today!
今天是个好的开始
Bye.
再见
Just don't come off as one of those snotty,
别表现得像个自命不凡
pretentious fucks who looks down on television.
瞧不起电视这行的拽人
Me? Never. How is it?
我从不是这种人 怎么样
To be honest, it's like a colonoscopy of the mind.
说实话 看完脑袋跟做了肠镜似的
Hank.
汉克
But if he asks, I will tell him it's "Totes fuckin' brill."
但要是他问起来 我就说"棒极了"
I will be my absolute best self in there.
我会表现出最好的一面的
Good boy. It's weird seeing you like this.
好样的 但还真有点不习惯你这样子
All driven and shit.
这么全力以赴
Funny how these things come full circle, huh?
转了一圈又回到原点还真是有意思
When people are truly connected
若真是有缘
they can never truly escape each other.
天涯海角也会相见
Speaking of which, how's Marcy?
对了 玛茜还好吗
Good. Great.
很好 好极了
Yeah. Just back from the honeymoon, actually.
好得很 其实我们刚度完蜜月回来
Gosh, Runkle, you really know
天呐 朗克尔
how to kick a guy when he's down.
你太能落井下石了
I know exactly what that woman is like on a honeymoon.
我很清楚那女人在蜜月期的模样
Our magnificent sex organs were fused ten days straight.
我们水乳♥交♥融 整整做了十天爱做的事
I couldn't stand not being inside of her.
哪怕一刻不与她相交 我都无法忍♥受
I walked around the hotel room and----boom.
我在酒店房♥里走来走去 然后"嘭"
Right there on my jock.
正中我的丁丁
Steady, Runks.
稳住 朗克
Kid, nice to see you. How you doing?
孩子 幸会啊 最近怎么样
Oh, I'm great, Moody.
我很好 穆迪
Last we met,
我们上回见面
I was directing Santa Monica Cop the movie,
我是《圣莫妮卡警探》电影版的导演
now I'm peripherally involved
现在我却只能给
with Santa Monica Cop the TV show.
《圣莫妮卡警探》电视剧版打杂
So things are going really well for me.
所以我日子过得"好极了"
Thanks for asking.
劳您费心了
Shit. What the fuck happened? Where'd you go wrong?
发生什么鸟事了 你哪里出了问题
I recall things going to shit
我只依稀记得
somewhere around the time you showed up.
你一出现 就会坏事
Oh, pshaw. The very idea.
呸 这渣理论
Let us not rehash ancient history, right?
我们不要再翻旧账了 好吗
Okay, Sam went off the rails, they shut the picture down,
萨姆走上了错误的道路 他们叫停了项目
my beloved wife divorced me.
我深爱的妻子和我离婚了
But did I wallow?
但我有堕落吗
Well, yeah. Sure.
好吧 有 当然了
But then I picked myself the fuck up, i dusted myself off,
但之后我重拾自我 洗心革面
and I sold that messy,
把这团乱七八糟
late-term abortion as a TV pilot.
又胎死腹中的玩意卖♥♥作电视剧试播集
Because that is what a producer does.
因为制片人就该这么做
He takes a sudden burst of rain
他能承受一场突如其来的暴雨
and turns it into a golden shower.
并化腐朽为神奇 将其变为一场黄金雨
Quiet.
安静
Writers start talking shit about you
你一离开房♥间
the second you leave the room.
那些作家们就会开始嚼你舌根
I want to know whose option not to pick up when the time comes.
我想看看到时候哪些人用不得
Rosenberg.
罗森博格
You fuckin' dick.
你这傻鸡♥巴♥玩意
You'll get yours.
有你好果子吃
Heh! Very nice.
哼 好极了
Try paying for private school next year with no job.
炒你鱿鱼 看你明年怎么交私立学校的学费
You must be Hank.
你一定就是汉克吧
Henry James Moody the first.
亨利·詹姆斯·穆迪一世
Rick Rath. Call me Rath.
我是瑞克·拉瑟 叫我拉瑟就行
Who are you? Why are you here?
你是哪位 为什么在这里
I'm his agent.
我是他的经纪人
He likes to make sure I don't use my feces as a crayon.
他就是怕我出去到处闯祸
Take a walk. You guys too. Get out.
出去走走 你们也是 都出去
Leave us alone. Talent only.
傻♥逼♥滚蛋 我俩天才留下
Remember what I told you.
记得我和你说过的话
Guy's a monster. Leave us alone.
这家伙是怪胎 留我们单独相处
Just a fucking monster. Talent only.
就是个操蛋的怪胎 只留天才
I'm not gonna hire you, Hank.
我不会雇你的 汉克
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
You don't even want to hear what I think about the script?
你都不想听听我对这剧本的看法吗
I mean, I had a whole speech prepared and everything,
我已经准备好了一整套演说
followed by a powerpoint presentation
接着会做一个幻灯片展示
and a brief but very moving puppet show.
以及一段虽简短但生动的木偶戏
Stu had asked me to sit down with you,
斯图请我坐下和你谈谈
I-I admit I was intrigued,
我承认我挺感兴趣的
but then I did my due diligence.
但我后来进行了严格的调查
And every single person I reached out to
我接触过的所有人都说
said you are an absolute, fucking nightmare.
你这人只会带来该死的噩梦
So there you have it, case closed.
所以结果就是 合作取消
I mean, sorry, but the last thing I need around here
很抱歉 但我最讨厌见到的就是
is some snotty, pretentious fuck
傲慢又自命不凡
who's gonna look down on television.
又瞧不起电视的混球了
Yeah, but if I'm not wrong,
我明白 但如果我没说错的话
you do need a writer who can actually write, right?
你确实需要一个会写东西的作家 对吧
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表