but you can't pretend that you don't feel it.
但你不能假装你感觉不到
Feel what, exactly?
感觉到什么
Wha--
什...
The flow of energy between us.
我们之间的磁场
I really love working for you.
我非常喜欢和你共事
Yes, but it's more than that.
没错 但不止如此
It's the electricity that comes from...
那是种电流...
knowing you've found your soul mate.
知道自己找到了爱侣
Oh, God, we never even went on a date.
天呐 我们甚至没有约会过
I wasn't prepared for this to happen today, Julia,
我没准备今天就上的 朱莉娅
but seems this moment wants to be seized.
但这机会难得 必须把握住
So here in front of my patients and my staff,
所以 在病人们和同事们面前
I vow to provide you with the most wonderful life.
我许诺将会给你最美满的人生
Happy wife, happy life.
快乐的妻子 幸福的一生
Dude, you are not proposing to my mom right now.
伙计 你不该向我妈妈求婚
This is not cool. Mom, don't you dare say yes to him.
一点都不好 妈妈 千万不要答应他
Julia, let me take care of you.
朱莉娅 让我照顾你
Let me ease your burden.
让我分担你的重任
I know being a single mother has taken its toll on you,
身为单亲妈妈 你受了很多苦
and it's robbed you of your youth, if not your beauty.
它没有夺走你的美貌 但是夺走了你的青春
I know Levon,
我知道莱文
he presents a great many challenges,
他会带来诸多麻烦
but I do believe in time I can learn
但我坚信 总有一天
to love him as if he were my own.
我会爱他 视如己出
He's already got someone learning to do that, this guy!
有我一个人学着视他如己出就够了
Yeah, I already have a father, and he's not a fucking creeper!
没错 我已经有爸爸了 他不是傻♥逼♥
Hey, watch your language, son.
注意用词 孩子
I will not tolerate that kind of talk in my home!
在我家里不允许有人这么说话
I don't blame you, though.
但是 我不会怪你的
It's obvious you just need a positive male role model.
很显然 你需要一个正面的男性榜样
Honey! Oh, yeah.
宝贝 棒
Levon!
莱文
You chubby, little fuckin' asshole!
你这胖嘟嘟的小混球
Hey, don't talk to my son like--
不准这么叫我儿子
Oh! Oh, my gosh!
天呐
My tooth!
我的牙
You broke my fuckin' tooth! You're a goddamn animal!
你打掉了我的牙 你这禽兽
That's right, motha-fucka!
对呀 狗♥娘♥养♥的
I still got it. Way to go, dad.
我还有用 干得漂亮 老爸
I still got it. I still got it.
我还有用 我还有用
Look what I found.
看看这是谁
Julia! Have you had a change of heart?
朱莉娅 你改变主意了吗
I'm in, I'm all in.
我全身心加入
Music to my ears. Gang bang averted, kids.
大快我心啊 今晚不群♥交♥啦 孩子们
Yes!
棒
I fuckin' love gang bangs.
我超爱群♥交♥
Thank God!
谢天谢地
I had some notes on the script,
我研究了一下剧本
some thoughts about my character.
对我的角色有些想法
What do you What kind of thoughts?
你有... 什么想法
Thank you very much, Hank.
非常感谢 汉克
I really appreciate it. It was the least I could do.
我非常感激 小事一桩
And, well, maybe I was withholding a little bit about the writing.
或许 我之前对你的写作有些苛刻了
You did a good job.
但你写得很棒
You did a really good job.
你真的写得很好
Not like Hugh? Not like Hugh.
和休不同 和休不一样
Thank goodness.
谢天谢地
What?
干嘛
Don't forget what we talked about. Oh, oh, yeah.
别忘了我们之前说好的 当然了
Levon was a big help today.
莱文今天帮了大忙
In fact, I couldn't have done it without him,
事实上 要是没有他我不可能成功
and we were wondering if maybe he could
所以 我们想问下他是不是可以
audition for a small part at some point.
参加某个小角色的试镜
Yeah. You know, just read for it.
没错 就让他念念台词就行
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Didn't you call in sick today?
你今天不是请病假了吗
Yeah. Well, he needed a "Me" Day.
是啊 他需要"爽爽"的一天
Uh-huh, and you fucked in my pool.
你还在我的泳池里操♥逼♥
Yeah, I'm-I'm-- I am really sorry about that.
我... 我对此非常抱歉
It was kind of a-- like, a bucket list thing.
这是一件我死前必须干的事
Um, yeah, you can read for something.
好吧 你可以来参加试镜
Awesome. At some point, maybe.
太棒了 也许只有一点出场机会
Say thank you. Oh, thank you so much.
还不说谢谢 太感谢了
Look him in the eye. You will not regret it, sir.
看着他的眼睛说 你不会后悔的
All right. Don't mention it.
好了 别客气
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I'm confused if this was the same day as that,
我没搞懂这是同一天的事
or a different time. The same day.
还是不同时间的 同一天
Hey, Marcy, hey. You remember Krull, right?
玛茜 你还记得克鲁尔吧
'Ello, missus.
你好啊 夫人
What the fuck is he doing here?
这货他妈的在这干嘛
Um, why are you being so rude to a guest in our home?
为什么你对我们的客人如此粗鲁
Um, because the last time this guest was in our home,
因为上次他来我们家做客的时候
he asked me to give him suction.
他要我给他口♥交♥
Ah, okay. Well...
好吧
it wasn't exactly our home at that time, if you recall.
那时还不算是"我们家"吧 你再想想
Yeah, and the last time I was here,
上一次我来的时候
Atticus was eating a chocolate bar
阿提克斯在你的小妹妹那
out your front bottom.
吃着巧克力棒呢
Jesus. Well, he was, actually, Marcy.
天啊 玛茜 的确是这样的
Uh, Charlie, I need to speak with you for a moment.
查理 我得跟你谈谈
Won't you please excuse us?
我们先失陪了
Be right back, Krull. Just a second.
我马上就回来 克鲁尔 马上
We're having a business meeting in there. I know.
我们在那谈生意呢 我知道
Wasn't a social hour. Listen, listen, listen.
没时间和你扯淡 听我说
What if I told you I know how we can
如果我告诉你 我知道怎么让我们
get out from under our current financial crisis?
从现在的经济危机里解脱出来
I do too! Krull has a memoir.
我也知道 克鲁尔有一本自传
He has the most incredible stories, Marcy,
他的故事可棒了 玛茜
he's been a rock and roll Butler!
他可是拥有一个摇滚管家
I can sell that shit! I know I can.
我能卖♥♥出这玩意儿 肯定可以
For how much?
卖♥♥多少呢
Mmm... probably not so much,
可能不会太多
but for something, you know?
但也已经够了
You know, something-- enough to put us
够让我们重回
back on the road to Wellville.
潇洒的人生了
Okay. What if I told you I know how
好的 那如果我告诉你
we could make a million dollars?
我知道怎么让我们赚一百万美元呢
You been talking to Stu.
你和斯图谈过了
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Because he made me the same offer.
因为他也给我提了同样的建议
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Because it's disgusting, Marcy!
因为这太恶心了 玛茜
And crazy, and not at all
而且太疯狂了
how human beings are supposed to behave!
哪有正常人会这么做的
That's bullshit, Charlie!
你胡说什么呢 查理
If a client gets an offer, you fucking bring it to them!
顾客就是上帝
I'm not your fucking pimp, Marcy.
我他妈又不是给你拉皮条的 玛茜
Okay, look, I was pissed when he first
听着 他刚开始跟我提这事的时候
told me about it, okay? Yeah.
我是很气愤的 是啊
But when I was driving home, I started to think about it,
但当我开车回来的时候 我开始想
and I thought, "What is the big fucking deal?
"这又不是他妈的什么大问题
I fucked that guy, like, 1,000 times."
我差不多和他做了1000次了"
You're not supposed to do it again!
不能再做了
It's-- it's-- it's against human nature.
这... 这违背人性
Why?
为啥
What if you enjoy it?
如果你很享受呢
I probably will, to some extent,
我也许在某种程度上会很享受
but I don't love him, Charlie.
但我不爱他 查理
I love you.
我爱的是你
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表