What is it?
什么事
Stu has offered me a million dollars
斯图要给我一百万
to let him fuck Marcy again.
想再跟玛茜上次床
You're kidding? I'm not kidding.
你在开玩笑吗 我说真的
That is fucked up, Charlie. I know!
这太操蛋了 查理 我知道
You're not gonna do it, are you?
你不会同意的 对吧
I don't know yet.
我还没决定
Marcy really wants the money.
玛茜真的很想要那笔钱
We could really use the cash.
我们急需那笔钱
You know, I-I would never be okay with somebody
我永远都不会同意让某人
fucking Karen for a million dollars.
用一百万来换和凯伦上♥床♥
I mean, I had to put up with Bates banging her
贝茨上了她 我一直忍♥着
for that whole time, and I didn't even get paid for it.
但也没人付我钱啊
And who knows what kind of nasty shit
谁知道那家伙的尿道里
is swimming around that guy's urethra?
有什么恶心的东西
He's probably got the avian flu swimming around in his semen.
或许他的精♥液♥里有禽流感病毒呢
Back to me, okay? Sure. What?
别跑题 好吗 当然 怎么了
All right, slightly complicating matters
问题的复杂之处就在于
is the fact that every single time we discuss it,
每次我们讨论这件事的时候
we get incredibly turned on and end up fucking.
我们都会性♥欲♥大开 最后欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
What the fuck is wrong with you two?
你们俩他妈的这是什么毛病
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll tell you what's wrong with you and your dick, Charlie.
你和你鸡♥巴♥的毛病是什么 查理
It's that deep down, you don't believe
在内心深处 你不相信
that you deserve to be happy.
你会得到幸福
That's your fucking problem.
这就是你的毛病
You got to tell your dick that it's okay
你得告诉你的鸡♥巴♥
to live happily ever after.
幸福的生活会有的
Speak of the fucking devil. The handsome devil.
说曹操曹操到 帅气的曹操
How's everything going on the stage?
剧拍得怎么样了
It's a fucking nightmare, Stu.
他妈的简直惨不忍♥睹 斯图
Care to lend a hand? Oh, God, no.
能帮个忙吗 天呐 才不要
I'm what they call a "Hands-off executive producer."
别人都叫我"甩手掌柜执行制片"
Except when it comes to the money, right?
除非事关钱 对吧
Oh, but of course.
当然了
Oh, speaking of money,
说到钱
I'm gonna be putting a clock on that offer I made you, Charlie.
我给你的提议是有时间限制的 查理
I think you know which one I'm talking about.
你清楚我说的是什么
Yeah, we know all about your indecent proposal, Stu.
是的 我们很清楚你那下流的提议 斯图
Well, I think it is very decent--
我觉得这提议非常得体
My man, butterbean! Oh!
直击要害 痛
Champion! Jesus!
冠军 我的天
Runkle, are you out of your mind?
朗克尔 你疯了吗
You insulted my man's pride.
你侮辱了他的自尊
That's right. Insulted him?
没错 侮辱了他
I made a very generous offer,
我出手大方
and I think it speaks to the depth
而且我觉得这体现了我对
of my feelings for Marcy that the offer still stands,
玛茜的深爱 但提议还是有效的
in spite of this completely unwarranted aggression.
即使你完全无端地攻击了我
Hashtag's looking for you, Hank.
小井在找你 汉克
What the fuck does that asshole want now?
那个混♥蛋♥又想干什么
He's standing right behind me, isn't he?
他就在我身后站着 对吧
I thought we was friends, Moody.
我还以为咱俩是朋友呢 穆迪
We are, Hashtag. We are.
我们是朋友 小井 当然是
It's just--it's-- I'm in such a frenzy here,
只是我在这儿快疯了
and this bitch is running off the rails as we speak.
而且就在我们说话时 这贱♥人♥还在惹麻烦
Come on, walk with me.
陪我走会儿
what the fuck is up with that motherfucker?
那混账他妈的到底怎么回事
Which one?
哪个
The one whose gender confuses the shit out of me.
那个让我分不清性别的
Terry, yep. Yeah, Terry.
泰丽 没错 泰丽
What's the deal with that lady-dude?
到底是男是女啊
I haven't been able to get a straight answer.
我还没问出来
I don't know. You smoke weed?
我不知道 你吸大♥麻♥吗
I most certainly do. Smoke with me.
当然了 跟我一块吸
Vaporizer. I will.
"雾化器" 好的
Level with me, Moody.
跟我说实话 穆迪
You think I got what it takes? What it takes?
你觉得我能行吗 什么能行
Yeah, to handle superstardom.
没错 成为超级巨星
Sure. Why not, Hashtag? You're as cool as they come.
当然能行了 小井 你也很酷啊
I present myself that way, but I don't know, man.
我老这么表现自己 但我不知道
It's like, sometimes I want to go back to the clubs,
就像是有时我想回到夜♥总♥会♥
you know, make motherfuckers laugh their asses off,
把一群傻♥逼♥逗乐
you know what I'm saying? Yeah, I get it.
你懂我的意思吗 我懂
Sometimes I want to go back to my childhood bedroom
有时我想回到我儿时的卧室
and write a short story and then pleasure myself
写个短篇小说 用我的老朋友
to my trusty old copy of Penthouse Letters.
一本《阁楼》杂♥志♥自♥慰♥
You know, if this shit flops, right,
如果这剧栽了
my face is on every billboard.
我又在各大广♥告♥牌上
That's why I'm so particular about my shit.
这就是为什么我总是挑三拣四
I-I understand. It's just--
我明白 只是...
I wouldn't steer you wrong, Hashtag.
我不会坑你的 小井
So what you think about Amy Taylor Walsh?
所以你觉得艾米·泰勒·沃尔什怎么样
Very talented.
天赋异禀
Yeah, yeah, she's a good actor and all.
没错 她是个好演员
I'm saying, like, you know, she's crazy hot, right?
我是说 她很火♥辣♥ 对吧
Hey, why don't you write me a scene where me and her--
不如你给我写个场景
like, we're just making out.
我和她亲热
I mean, I don't care if it's, like, a dream sequence.
我不在乎是否是在梦中亲热
That way, if the show get canceled,
这样的话 即使这剧被砍了
at least I'll have that.
我还是赚了的
I could do that for you, Hashtag,
我可以为你而写 小井
but I think the third episode is too soon, you know?
但我觉得才拍到第三集 故事发展太快了
I trust your instincts.
我信任你的直觉
I thought you were into Julia.
我以为你喜欢朱莉娅
Nah, Julia, man-- it's too complicated.
朱莉娅 太复杂了
You got a kid with her. Rath digs her.
你和她有孩子 拉瑟喜欢她
I'm good, man.
我就算了
I'm not trying to have a project on my hands, you feel me?
我可不想有任何累赘 懂吗
Copy that, motherfucker. -
明白 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Yeah, man.
没错
You know, I'm happy we had this talk.
我很高兴我们俩能谈谈
I feel like we connected on a human level.
我感觉我们心心相印
Me too.
我也是
I really respect your writing. Thank you.
我很尊重的剧本 谢谢
And I really respect your taste in weed.
我很尊重你对大♥麻♥的品味
Hey, we can smoke anytime.
我们任何时候都可以吸
Boys! Ah!
伙计们
What up? What up?
怎么样 怎么样
Hey, y'all got some pitches for me?
有段子给我看吗
Yeah! Yo, man, we got a phone book
没错 我们手里有个电♥话♥簿
full of funny shit right here, brother, right here.
全是笑话 尽在手中
We're shitting jokes on the walk over here, boy.
我们一路上脑子里全是笑话的灵感
Shitting jokes? Shitting jokes!
全是笑话 全是笑话
What? What? What?
怎么了 怎么了 怎么了
Shit them jokes! Hey, fuck exposition, right?
就是要笑话 对话多无聊 对吧
Wait, wait, hold it. What are you talking about?
等等 怎么回事
Oh, I had them rewrite the scene, you know what I'm saying?
我让他们重写了剧本 懂我意思吗
Punch it up, make it funny. Mymy scene?
加点料 趣味十足 我的剧本
The one I wrote, the one we're about to shoot?
我写的剧本 我们马上就要拍的剧本吗
I mean, you said you didn't want to rewrite it,
你说了你不想重写
so I had these boys come in, you know, make it funny.
所以我让这些伙计接手 改得有趣点
And plus, you know what? You're not a comedy writer.
再说了 你也不是喜剧作家
But I'm witty, right?
但我很风趣 不是吗
Sorry, Moody. I still love you, Moody.
对不住啦 穆迪 我还是爱你的 穆迪
Amy Taylor Walsh wants to see you...
艾米·泰勒·沃尔什想要见你
in her trailer. Lovely.
在她的拖车里 太好了
Do you want me to chaperone?
你想让我来陪你去吗
I do have a lot of experience with these weirdoes.
对付这些奇葩我很有经验
That is a kind offer, Terry, but--
谢谢你的好心 泰丽 但
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表