we have some good old dirty fun while we're at it.
就能重温美好又肮脏的乐事了
Gosh, you make it sound so honorable.
天呐 你把这讲得太高尚了
You know where to find me.
你知道去哪里找我
Not a good idea, my friend. What?
不是个好主意哦 朋友 什么
That woman is a fucking man-eater.
那女人就是个万人迷
The stories are legendary.
充满了传奇的人物
I am staying strong, like bull.
我会坚强得像头牛的
Do better than that, okay?
再坚强些 好吗
You start fucking the actresses,
一旦你开始上女演员
the whole show is gonna go down in flames.
整个剧就会付之一炬
Trust me, I've been there, a couple of times.
相信我 我试过 好几次
I believe you.
我相信你
Fun memories, though. Okay.
不过也是有趣的回忆啊 好吧
Back to earth, where Hashtag wants me to rewrite the scene.
言归正传 小井想让我重写那个场景
Fuck that!
操♥他♥妈♥
That's what I said, in my head.
我在心里也是这么说的
You're producing the episode, Hank.
这集是你出品 汉克
You make the call.
你说了算
If they want to do something stupid, don't let them.
如果他们无理取闹 别由着他们
You tell them no. It's that simple.
拒绝他们 就这么简单
It sounds simple when--when you say it.
你说起来倒挺简单的
All right, let me ask you something.
我问你个问题
What?
什么
How do I get back in Julia's good graces?
我该怎么重新赢得朱莉娅的欢心
I don't know, man.
我不知道 兄弟
I think maybe you just got to let it go for a while.
我想你可以先放手一段时间
You know, wait until--
等到...
wait until we wrap or get canceled.
等到我们完工或是被砍
I don't know if I can do that, you know?
我不知道我能不能那么做
She haunts my dreams. Yeah.
她萦绕在我的午夜梦回 是啊
Has she said anything about me?
她有说什么关于我的事吗
No, not really.
没有
No.
没有
You're not sniffing around there, are you?
你们没有旧情复燃吧
I mean, I would understand the temptation if you were.
我能理解她给你的诱惑
You have the kid in common. You both have private parts.
你们有孩子 也都有性器官
So I would imagine shit could go down pretty easily.
所以你俩又搅在一起 我不会觉得奇怪
Fuck, I got to go. Really? What? Where?
我♥操♥ 我要走了 什么 去哪里
What could be more fascinating and important than this?
还有什么能比这更吸引人 更重要
I am sitting down with Eddie Nero.
我要去和埃迪·尼禄谈谈
The network's desperate for some stunt casting.
网络台急需大牌演员来客串
Well--well, give that pansexual loon my best.
替我向那泛性恋的白♥痴♥问好
I will.
我会的
He took a man in his mouth, you know.
他给男人口♥交♥过的
Really? Yeah, it was research for a part.
是嘛 真的 那是体验角色
He'll tell you all about it.
他会告诉你的
He engineered that orgasm with hands and feet.
他还手脚并用达到过高♥潮♥
Can't wait. Yeah.
迫不及待想见见了 是啊
Stay strong, Hank.
要坚强啊 汉克
These are the times that try a man's soul.
"这是考验人们灵魂的时刻"
Let me guess, Rath, huh?
我猜是拉瑟送的吧
Lovely.
挺漂亮的
Gets my juices flowing. How about yo--.
令我热血沸腾啊 你呢
Mm, well, I guess so.
看来你也是
Hey, you're not just buttering me up for notes, are you?
你不是有什么要求才这样讨好我的吧
I do have one note. You do? What is it?
我确实有个要求 什么要求
Shut up and fuck me.
闭嘴然后来干我
You really have caught the boning bug, haven't you?
没人操你痒得心烦 是不是
Is there a problem with that?
有什么问题吗
No, there's nothing wrong with it at all. It's just--
没 完全没问题 只是...
Do you have a problem with single moms being sexual?
一个单身母亲那么饥渴不是很正常吗
II encourage single moms to be highly sexual. Good.
我希望单身妈妈都特别饥渴 好的
It's just that I wouldn't want Levon to find out about it.
我只是不想让莱文知道
Forget about Levon.
别管莱文
Yes, but I don't want to get his hopes up.
好的 但我不想让他以为我俩要复合了
Oh, just stay in the moment, okay?
别管以后 享受此刻 好吗
Oh, my--
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God!
好爽
Oh, my God.
太爽了
Oh, my God.
你真行
Mom! Is Hank in there?
妈妈 汉克在里面吗
Fucking cock-blocker strikes again.
他妈的又来坏我们好事
Hey, buddy.
老兄
What's going on? What?
怎么了 什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You guys been messing around? What?
你俩刚才在亲热吗 什么
Why would you-- why would you-- why would you ask that?
你为什么 为什么你会这么问
Why would you think that?
为什么你会这么想
That is a weird fucking question, dude, right?
这真♥他♥妈♥是个奇葩问题
No, it's not. It's fucked up.
才不是 完蛋了
Yeah, well, the energy feels all weird in here right now...
这里的气氛感觉很诡异
Does it? And your makeup's all screwy.
有吗 你的妆容也乱了
You look like a homeless hooker.
你看上去就像个无家可归的妓♥女♥
Don't be silly, honey.
别傻了宝贝
I just have a few questions about the scene.
我只是有些关于场景的问题要问
Yeah. Really?
没错 真的吗
Can I help you? I need to talk to you.
你来有事吗 我得和你谈谈
Okay, well, let's talk.
好的 那我们谈谈
I think we're good?
没有问题了吧
Yeah, I just need to fix up my makeup.
我得去补点妆
Get out of here. But you gotyou know
出去吧 但是你...
Yeah, okay. All right, and you?
好吧 你呢
Come back.
要回来哟
I'm about to do my audition.
我要去试镜了
Can--can you be in the room when I do it?
你能陪我一起去吗
Ah, I don't have time for that shit
我现在可没时间做这事
right now, kidsorry. Please?
抱歉 孩子 拜托了
The casting director hates me.
选角导演讨厌我
She thinks it's just a favor.
她觉得这只是说来玩玩
It is just a favor. Yeah, I know.
确实只是说来玩玩 我知道
But at least this way you can tell Rath you saw me
但至少你能告诉拉瑟
and I was fucking awesome.
我演得棒极了
I'm worried that she'll tell him I suck,
我担心她会跟他讲我演得太烂
and he'll never see it.
这样他就看不到我演戏了
Five minutes-- that's all I ask.
就五分钟嘛
Hey, Hank. Um, Hashtag's looking for you.
汉克 小井找你
Fuck, where is he?
妈的 他在哪里
Around here somewhere. I don't--
就在附近 我不...
All right, well, just tell him I'm on set, all right?
就跟他说我在片场 好吗
Wait. That's a lie. So what?
等等 这不是骗人吗 所以呢
It's not the fucking boy scouts.
又不是童子军 严肃个毛线
You don't need to sit in on this, Hank.
汉克 你不用过来
Yet, here I am. Let's get this party started.
但我来都来了 开始吧
Ready, Levon? Sure.
准备好了吗 莱文 当然
Should--should I sit or stand?
我应该坐着还是站着
Totally up to you, hon.
宝贝 随你喜欢呗
Relax, kid. You're sweating like a pig.
放松孩子 你已经汗流浃背了
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I'm really fucking nervous. I'm sorry.
我太他妈紧张了 抱歉
No, no, I don't know if that's gonna help with the sweating.
别这样 这对流汗有什么帮助吗
Just--
就...
Oh, my God! Okay. You all right?
天啊 好了 你没事吧
Man down.
你摔倒了
I am so sorry.
非常抱歉
You know what? No problem. Don't worry about it.
不用道歉 没事的 别担心
You all right?
你没事吧
Thank you. Okay, it's just--
多谢 好了
Levon, leave it. Great.
莱文 别管它了 很好
Sorry. No, not to worry.
抱歉 没关系
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表