Can I have another hit of the nitrous?
我能再吸点笑气吗
No. Come on. You've had enough.
别 你吸得够多了
You didn't see me cutting you off
当我们在酒吧时
when we were at the bar, did you?
我没有在你身上动刀子 对吧
Close your mouth.
闭嘴
You know, you got to see a dentist on a more regular basis.
你知道 你得经常去看看牙医
I can't stress it enough how important good oral hygiene is.
口腔清洁真的特别重要
Stop saying that.
别再说了
What? "Oral." It's turning me on.
什么 "口腔" 我快硬了
It's good to know I still turn you on.
很高兴知道我还能让你欲♥火♥中烧
There's nothing about you
女士 你的一举一动
that wouldn't turn a person on, lady.
都能让男人欲♥火♥中烧
Really?
真的吗
It doesn't feel that way sometimes.
但我觉得不是这样
No serious relationships ever?
你没经历过认真的感情吗
I mean, there were a few things
有几段感情
that might have been something,
本可以有结果的
but Levon always got in the way.
但都因为莱文黄了
I just--I wanted to find somebody who could embrace him
我想要找到一个
for who he is and also, you know,
能接受真实莱文的男人
play an active role in his life,
在他的人生中扮演积极的角色
but I guess that's a lot to ask.
但看来这要求有点多
Well, this could be the nitrous talking,
这或许是笑气的作用
but I think he's kind of a great kid.
但我觉得这孩子挺不错的
He's really-- he's kind of awesome
他其实在扫兴方面
in an initially off-putting kind of way.
特别出色
It's weird. I know, right?
有点奇怪 我知道
He's a really good kid. Yeah.
他真的不错 是的
He's got a great heart.
他心肠很好
Well, he gets that from you, from his mom.
他从你那里遗传了这点 你是他妈妈
Well, that's not fair. What?
这不公平 什么
You're just complimenting me on my mothering skills
我离你那么近 你却赞扬我
when I'm so close to you?
是个出色的母亲
This is--is probably not a good idea.
这或许不是一个好主意
It's a terrible idea. Terrible idea.
糟糕的主意 糟糕至极
It's Levon. That figures.
是莱文 怪不得呢
He's always been such a little cock blocker.
他一直都是性致终结者
Should I rinse? Yeah, rinse.
我需要漱口吗 漱吧
What's wrong, honey?
亲爱的怎么了
You told me to make my intentions known.
你告诉我要让她知道我的心思
Yeah, I also told you not to take your dick out.
没错 我还特地告诉你别亮出鸡鸡
I specifically said that.
我特别强调过这一点
I know. I got carried away. I'm sorry.
我知道 我当时昏了头 对不起
You think?
你觉得呢
I did not raise you
我把你养这么大
to threaten women with your penis.
不是让你用弟弟威胁女人
I wasn't threatening her, okay?
我没威胁她 好吗
I was showing it to her.
我只是展示给她看
I thought it might make a difference.
我以为她会回心转意
Whatever. I-I should've known better.
不管怎样 我应该料到的
No one I like ever likes me back anyways.
以前就从没人喜欢过我
I'm not saying what he did is right,
我不是说他的所作所为是对的
but I get where he's coming from.
但我理解他的做法
You know, he's a guy. He just wants to get laid.
他是个小伙子 想跟别人上♥床♥
It's totally normal. Oh, yeah, it's normal,
很正常 是很正常
but it's disgusting, and it's illegal.
但也很让人恶心 还不合法
Yeah, it's all those things too.
是的 你说的都对
But what is that about?
但他的弟弟怎么了
I mean, is--is-- is it handsome and special?
很雄伟还是很特别
It's pretty big.
特别大
Like father, like son...
有父必有其子
Unless big dicks run in your family too.
除非你的家族也盛产大鸡鸡
He could have your big dick.
他那大鸡鸡就是遗传你的
Where were we before we were so rudely interrupted
之前因为你儿子急切地想展示自己
by your son's overwhelming need to expose himself?
结果打断了我们 当时我们进行到哪里来着
My son? Our son.
我儿子 那是我们的儿子
I thought you said it was too soon.
我以为你觉得认亲还太早
Speaking of too soon,
说到太早
what happened before-- that can't happen again.
刚刚发生的一切 不能再发生了
I agree. Too confusing.
同意 这太让人困惑了
What happens in the dentist's office
发生在牙科诊所的事情
stays in the dentist's office.
就让它留在牙科诊所吧
So you're saying it can only happen in a dentist's office?
你是说那件事情只能发生在牙科诊所吗
No, no, I get it.
不 我明白的
I'm just kidding. I'm not saying that.
我开玩笑呢 我不是那意思
I know. And I'm gonna have a talk with him,
我知道 我要和他好好谈谈
you know, about girls,
关于姑娘的事情
try to make sure he doesn't get arrested for something.
确保他不会被送进监狱
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 不必
It was a pleasure co-parenting with you tonight,
今晚与你一起当家长非常愉快
and I'm gonna hit the road before the nitrous wears off.
在笑气作用消失之前我就离开
Do you have any more of that stuff from this morning?
你还剩今早上的那个东西吗
That stuff?
那个东西
Let me see.
让我找找
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表