44 years.
44年
Well done, sir.
干得不错 先生
You know... well, you know, it takes time.
你需要时间
But once you get on the other side
但只要你看透了人生百态
of all the bullshit, you realize
你就会意识到
that this is what it's all about all along,
人生的精髓所在
you know, having a friend to hold your hand
不如意的时候能有个朋友
while life kicks you in the ass
握着你的手安慰你
and reminds you that that body of yours is just on loan.
告诉你这不过是过眼云烟
Yeah, sometimes you see things really clearly,
有时候看事情很透彻
and then just... it gets cloudy again.
有时候又迷茫了
Hey, well, that's life, kid.
人生就是如此 小伙子
I mean, if it was easy, we wouldn't never fuck up.
要是轻而易举 就没人搞砸了
We wouldn't have any regrets, we'd have perfect kids,
不会有遗憾 孩子个个都是精英
and we'd spend every second of every day being happy.
每时每刻都幸福万分
Now, you know anybody like that?
你认识这样的人吗
No, 'cause I sure the hell don't.
肯定没有 反正我不认识
You know, you take it easy on this thing.
别再对它拳打脚踢了
A boy called me "Weird" today.
有个男孩今天说我"奇怪"
You are weird.
你是很奇怪啊
Bad weird? Beautiful weird.
诡异的那种吗 漂亮得出奇
And I will totally kick that boy's butt if you want me to.
我可以替你去揍那小子一顿
No.
不用
He's kind of cute. Gross.
他还挺可爱的 别恶心我
You are way too young to say such things.
你说这话还太早
It seems like boys and girls make the world go around.
这世上离不开男男女♥女♥啊
Not only are you beautiful weird,
看来你不只出奇的漂亮
but you're also wicked smart.
还相当聪明啊
I've made a pretty decent living writing about boys and girls.
我就是靠描写这些男孩女孩过上了好生活
Speaking of boys and girls...
说到男孩女孩
Yes?
怎么了
Are you and mom going to get a divorce?
你跟妈妈要离婚吗
How can we get divorced? We're not even married.
我们都没结婚 怎么离婚
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
I do.
我懂
Not if I can help it, baby girl.
只要我能挽回 就不会分开
You can help it.
你能挽回的
Yeah? By not fighting so much.
是吗 只要别一直反抗
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
But it's weird.
但这很奇怪
Other times you guys seem like you really love each other,
其他时间你们俩看上去特别爱对方
like in the movies.
就像电影里一样
It's not like in the movies.
但现实不是电影
What about TV?
那是在电视里吗
No, not TV or movies.
两个都不是
Mommies and daddies have their work cut out for them.
爸爸妈妈们可不容易了
I don't see why it's so hard.
我不明白这有什么难的
I'm glad you don't.
真庆幸你不还不明白
You got plenty of time to learn that lesson.
你还有很多时间学会这个道理
I don't understand why you guys get so mad at each other.
我不明白为啥你们俩都生彼此的气
How many times are you going to punch the wall?
你还想再捶多少次墙
I'm not going to do that anymore.
再也不这么做了
You promise? I promise.
你保证吗 我保证
You know why else?
你知道为什么吗
'Cause it really hurts.
因为手特别疼
Race you home?
比谁先跑回家吗
Race you home.
好的 跑吧
Poor Hanky.
可怜的汉基
This really puts it all in perspective, huh?
这件事令人反思 不是吗
How do you mean?
什么意思
We've been obsessed with all the wrong stuff.
我们关注错重点了
You know, the only thing that matters
唯一重要的就是
is that you're healthy,
你能身体健康
you're okay,
一切没事
and you're right here next to me right now.
此时此刻坐在我的身边
You're right, Runks, but we got to go home sometime,
朗克你说得对 但我们还是得要回家
I mean, we still gonna need money, you know what I mean?
我们还是需要钱 你懂我的意思吗
There has got to be a better way.
肯定还有更好的办法
And we'll find it, I promise.
我保证我们能找到这个办法
Okay.
好吧
This kind of thing does put everything into perspective.
这种事确实让我们反思
I mean...
我想说
why the fuck do we make such a big deal out of sex?
为啥我们他妈的把上♥床♥看得那么重要
If that was you in there right now,
如果那是你在里面
I wouldn't give a shit if you spanked your secretary
我才不管你是在打秘书的屁屁
or fucked the nanny.
还是在干保姆
It all just melts away.
这全都无关紧要
I only care that you're okay.
我只要你能平安无事
Do you know what I mean?
你懂我的意思了吗
Yeah.
懂了
I mean, if I had been more understanding
要是当初我能够更清楚地认识到
of the fact that you got some serious kink in you,
你有一些难解的烦恼
then we never would have fallen down this rabbit hole to begin with.
我们也不可能掉进这个烂摊子里了
But I should have been able to control myself.
但我当时也应该控制住自己的情绪
Yeah, but like it or not, it's just the way we're wired.
但不得不承认 这种事很让我们性致勃发
If some hot, young thing asks you to spank her,
要是有个热辣尤物求你抽她屁屁
you're gonna get a fucking boner.
你就一定会勃起
You're gonna fucking jerk off to it.
也一定会冲上去猛干一番的
It is just the law of the fucking jungle.
因为这他妈的是人的本性啊
I really hate that you're making so much sense right now.
我真讨厌你这么懂道理
I know. It's so annoying, right?
我懂 很烦人是吧
I mean, like, if Stu texted me a picture of his ween right now,
要是斯图现在给我发来一张他的鸡鸡照
I'd probably get a little wet.
我大概下面也会有点湿
But that is purely out of reflex.
但这就只是个条件反射
I didn't need that, Marcy.
我不需要你解释 玛茜
But it's true, right?
但这是事实
I mean, we all have things that trigger our arousal,
总有事情能引发我们的冲动
and if we just acknowledge them
只要我们正视冲动
as normal and not deny them,
不要刻意否认
then we could just move the fuck on with our lives!
然后我们就能好好生活了
Oh, Jesus, Runkle.
天啊 朗克尔
Look alive, Runks.
你还活着啊 朗克
That was a... that was a really positive experience.
这是挺好的一次经历
I feel really good about the state of our relationship right now.
我挺满意我俩现在的关系
Says the guy who put his fist through a wall.
一个砸墙的人居然这么说
Do not be changing my shit, woman.
别随便换台
Oh, Hank, don't be such a child.
汉克 别像个小孩子
Don't be such a fucking nag!
别他妈的那么唠叨
You know what? Don't put me in that box, okay?
听着 我哪里唠叨了
Just because you refuse to grow up,
你拒绝变成熟
it does not turn me into a nag.
不意味着我就唠叨
God, Hank, you're so fucking selfish.
天啊 汉克 你真♥他♥妈♥自私
I mean, everything revolves around you, you know?
连地球都得要围着你转
It's all about what you will do, what you won't do.
都要听你指挥
It's... it's... this is your life,
你的生活里
and we're just all these supporting characters in it.
我们就是在边上作陪衬的
Yeah, and look who's giving the performance of a lifetime right now.
瞧瞧现在是谁在大惊小怪
You know, I don't want to do this anymore.
我再也不想做这事了
It's so fucking miserable.
完全就是个悲剧
It is fucking miserable.
就是个悲剧
Fuck me.
来屌♥我呀
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine. Sorry about that.
没事 刚刚对不起了
Me too.
我也是
We could've fucking died back there, Karen.
我们刚刚可能就死翘翘了 凯伦
Pretty much. 'Cause of your taste in music.
确实 就因为你那音乐的品味
We weren't fighting over music, Hank.
我们不是为了音乐吵架 汉克
I know, but it all just seems so silly now...
但现在看起来特别傻
All of it. I know.
一切都很傻 我懂
Where did we go wrong?
我们到底哪出错了
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表