Okay, okay. Hank! Hank, Hank.
好吧 汉克 汉克 汉克
Can I see you in here a minute, please?
能进来和我聊一下吗
Thank you, Terry.
谢谢你 泰丽
Have a seat.
坐吧
Don't mind if I do. What's up?
坐就坐 找我什么事
Did you finger that actress?
你探了那个女演员的小♥穴♥吗
Oh, dear.
天啊
Not exactly.
不算是
What the fuck does that mean, "Not exactly"?
"不算是"是他妈的几个意思
Either you finger someone, or you don't.
要么你指交了别人 要么没有
Well, technically,
严格说来
She fingered herself... with my finger.
她用我的手指...指交了她自己
That's why it smelled like pussy in there?
怪不得有一股阴♥部♥的味道
No, that was ambition.
不 那是野心的味道
Now I have to hire that crazy bitch.
现在我必须雇用那个疯婊♥子♥
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
Because if I don't, she's gonna claim that
因为如果我不雇她 她就要去告你
you did something inappropriate with your stink finger.
用你的脏手猥亵了她
And with your fucking record,
而且有该死的录音
no one's ever gonna believe you didn't.
没有人会相信你是清白的
I see. What?
我懂了 怎么了
What's the matter, hon? Did he finger you too?
发生什么了 亲爱的 他也指交你了
What did you make her watch?
你逼她看了什么
I-I didn't make her watch anything.
我什么都没逼她看
Well, something fucking upset her.
有东西恶心到她了
She was showing me
她放给我看
some of her favorite Youtube videos, right?
她最喜欢的Youtube片子
And she asked me to show her something that I liked.
然后她让我给她看我喜欢的
And?
然后呢
It--it's kind of dirty.
那个 有点恶心
I'm a big boy. I can handle it.
我已经这么大了 我能接受
Well, speaking of big boys.
说到大家伙
This huge, prison yard-looking motherfucker
这个像从牢里出来的壮硕的混♥蛋♥
is having anal sex with this cute little porno chick, right?
和一个可爱的AV小妞肛♥交♥
Here we go. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
开始了 对对对
So he's just banging away and banging away,
他一直砰砰地插
but that's not the cool part. No.
但那不是酷炫的部分 不是
At a key point in the video,
这个片子的重点是
the guy pulls his monster cock out of her butt,
那家伙把他的鸡♥巴♥从她屁♥眼♥里抽出来
and shoves his entire scrotus in there.
然后把他的阴囊都塞在了里面
And this thing is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
It's literally like a giant gym bag full of basketballs.
就像一个装满篮球的巨大运动包
So then--best of part of the video--
然后 片子最棒的部分来了
He pulls it out again and yells, "Boo-yah!
他拔了出来然后高喊 爽啊
Boo-yah!"
爽啊
It--it's actually r-really funny.
这...真的超好笑
Yeah, no, it's fucking hilarious.
不 你在搞笑吗
Do you know what else it is? Sexual harassment.
你知道这还是什么吗 性骚扰
What? She asked for it.
什么 她让我放的
This is a workplace, Leon. Leit's Levon.
这是工作场合 利昂 莱 是莱文
That's what I said.
你管我怎么叫你
It--it wasn't even sexual, though.
这甚至和性都沾不上边
It was comedic. I mean, was I turned on?
是个喜剧 你看 我有兴致勃发吗
Yes, because she's incredibly hot.
其实有 因为她实在太正了
But was I trying to fuck her? No.
但我试图上她了吗 没有
She said you started to give her a back rub.
她说你还蹭她的后背
Jesus. She said that?
天啊 她这么说的
You--you told me to play it cool.
你告诉过我 让我高冷点
I did, I did.
我说过 我说过
I told him to play it cool. Well played, son.
我告诉过他保持高冷 做得很好 儿子
Thanks, Dad. Well played.
谢谢 老爸 做得好
The agent's on the phone.
代理人的电♥话♥
W-who? Which one?
谁 哪一个
Oh, the one who represents the actress that Hank fingered.
汉克指交的女演员的代理人
Happy?
开心了
You fingered an actress today? Where the fuck was I?
你指交了一个女演员 我他妈的当时在哪
You were busy sexually harassing my assistant.
你忙着性骚扰我的助理
Jesus christ! Like father, like son.
老天啊 有其父必有其子
Two real, live degenerate assholes.
两个活生生的败类
Get the fuck out of here, now.
马上给我滚
So what are we talking about here?
那我们在这聊什么呢
Are we--are we fired?
我们被开除了吗
Does it look like I fire people around here?
我看起来会开除人吗
Have you seen this fucking office?
你看到这个该死的办公室了吗
It's a fucking clown college out there.
他妈的就是个小丑学院
Get out!
滚蛋
What were you thinking? What's the big deal?
你在想什么 有什么大不了的
You can't do something like that at work.
工作的时候你不能做那种事
It's disrespectful.
那很无礼
Says the guy who just got in trouble for fingering someone.
一个因为指交惹了麻烦的人好意思说我
Hey, watch your tone, all right?
注意语气 好吗
You know what? Fuck this.
我♥操♥他大爷
Whoa, whoa. Where you going?
你去哪
Home. I'm done. What, that's it?
回家 我受够了 这就受不了了
You're just gonna quit? Yeah, why not?
你要辞职 是啊 为什么不
It's a stupid fucking job anyways--
就是个蠢到家的工作
Fetching lunches for a bunch of hollywood assholes.
给好莱坞的一帮混♥蛋♥送午餐
All right, now we know why you still live with your mother.
现在我知道你为什么还和你妈一起住了
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
I'm just a guy who's trying to make the best
我就是那个
of an incredibly fucked-up situation.
努力扭转局势的人
Yeah, well, don't bother.
不必了
I'm sorry I came looking for you.
我真后悔来找你了
Hey, don't start saying things you can't take back.
这话说了可收不回去啊
Who says I want to take it back?
谁说我想收回了
You're a fucking drama queen, you know that?
你♥他♥妈♥真是小题大做 你知道吗
Yeah, which is why I'm gonna be a great fucking actor one day.
这就是我为什么将来会成为一名伟大的演员
You think you're gonna be a great fucking actor?
你觉得你会成为伟大的演员
You can't even get through one day as a fucking P.A.
你连私人助理做一天都做不下来
Fuck you. Fuck me?
滚你丫的 滚我丫的
Yeah, fuck you.
对 滚你丫的
No, fuck you, you ungrateful little shit.
不 滚你丫的 你个无礼的小混♥蛋♥
I get you a job, and what do you do?
我给你找了份工作 可你做了什么
You embarrass me.
你太让我丢脸了
It won't happen again.
不会有下次了
Come on, Hank.
加油 汉克
Do that shit. Come on, baby.
用力啊 加油宝贝
Come on, Hank. Come on, Hank!
加油 汉克 加油 汉克
Do it! Come on.
用力 加油
No, come on--no!
不 使劲啊 不
Are you kidding me? That's my money!
开什么玩笑 是我的钱了
What the fuck is going on here?
这他妈的在干什么
I won. I'm writing the episode.
我赢了 剧本我来写
No, you're not.
不 不是你写
That's not the way it works around here, Terry.
我们可没这规矩 泰丽
I'll arm-wrestle you for it.
我和你比手腕 赢了就有这规矩
And you will win. Of that, I have no doubt.
那毫无疑问 你赢定了
But I assign the episodes.
不过剧集都是我来安排
This place is a fucking freak show.
这地方真♥他♥妈♥是个怪咖秀场
What the fuck is this now?
现在又是闹哪样
I'm sorry to interrupt. I'm Julia, Levon's mom.
抱歉打扰了 我是莱文的妈妈朱莉娅
Levon has something he'd like to say to you.
莱文有些话要说
Do it.
好好说
Hi--hi, Melanie.
你好 梅勒妮
I'm--I'm very sorry I created
抱...抱歉我给你营造了
a hostile working environment for you.
一个糟糕的工作环境
I was just trying to make you laugh.
我只是想逗你笑
I-I guess I got a little carried away.
我想我可能有些得意忘形了
Yeah.
是啊
It's partially my fault,
我也有一部分责任
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表