Well, that's funny, because I have never felt more entitled
真有趣 我从来没有觉得
to drink and contemplate my job-like existence than I do right now.
比现在更有资格喝酒和思考我的职责
And you have a daughter who has no idea what's coming.
你还有个不知道发生了什么事的女儿
Lucky her.
她真幸运
And you have this kid who's come looking for his father.
你还有个孩子跑来找爸爸
I mean, it's a big deal.
这不是一件小事
He's probably a raw nerve right now,
他现在可能神经很敏感
and his mom all, like, freaked out
而他妈妈也手足无措
and wondering how her life's gonna change.
想着自己的人生会有什么变化
It's a lot.
这是很大的事
How about you?
那你呢
You don't got time to think about me, Hank.
你没有时间来考虑我 汉克
You got enough on your plate.
你事情够多了
Just don't give up on me, okay?
别放弃我 好吗
I'm still me.
我还是我
We're still us.
我们还是我们
Good night, Hank.
晚安 汉克
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表