You've really never had a serious girlfriend.
你真的没正经地交过一个女朋友吗
Well, not really.
也不是啦
I mean, I've had my fair share of texting relationships,
我曾有过好几段短♥信♥恋情
but they always end with me saying something really inappropriate,
但我总是最后关头说错话
and then the girl goes silent,
然后她们都沉默了
and then I end up texting her a hundred more times,
然后我就继续短♥信♥轰炸攻势
and her parents call my mom,
直到她们父母打电♥话♥给我妈
and I get a serious talking-to about cyberbullying.
然后我妈给我一顿"信骚扰"教育
It's--it's a real fucking bummer.
真♥他♥妈♥够操蛋的了
Yeah, you need to start dealing
你应该学着去交些
with some real live women one-on-one.
真正的女朋友 一对一的
Ooh, that is fucking scary.
想想就觉得可怕
Yeah, but still--
是啊 但...
Here's your shot. You sure?
你机会来了 真的吗
Go forth.
去吧
Hi.
嗨
Uh, hi, pr--pretty lady.
嗨 美女
Do--do you--do you want to have a drink with me and my dad?
想跟我和我爸喝一杯吗
We just recently started a relationship with each other.
我们最近才相认
Hey, I know you.
我认识你
Dude, did you bang her? Shh. Shut up.
你上过她吗 闭嘴
Really? Where from?
是吗 在哪认识的啊
I was your student. Oh, yeah.
我是你学生 这下可好了
I took your writing class.
我上过你的写作课
That's right. I taught for a while.
是啊 我教过一段时间书
I totally forgot about that. How was I?
我差点都忘了 你觉得我的课怎么样
Honestly, I've had better.
说实话 不怎么样
Honestly, I've been better. That was a dark time.
老实说 我也优秀过 那是段非常时期
But allow me to make it up to you
但请允许我弥补我的过失
by introducing you to a promising young actor on the rise...
给你介绍个前途无量的年轻演员怎么样...
Levon.
莱文
Cool. What have you been in?
好棒 你最近都拍什么了
Not--not much of anything, really.
其实也没什么
I mean, sometimes I film myself doing famous movie monologues,
有时候我就拍些经典的电影独白
and I put them on Youtube.
然后传到Youtube上
I figure someone will eventually--
我觉得终会有人...
Oh, he's being modest.
他太谦虚了
He's working on a new show called Santa Monica Cop.
他在拍一部新剧 叫《圣莫尼卡警♥察♥》
I-I'm just a P.A., really. I-I get lunches and shit.
我就是个私人助理 帮大家买♥♥饭什么的
Cool.
挺不错
Hey, you were sleeping with that girl
我记得有个妹纸被你睡了
who turned out to be a stripper, right?
结果她是个跳脱衣舞的 对吧
What? That is silly.
什么 哪有这回事
Teachers sleeping with students--that's not cool.
为人师表 怎么淫其爱徒呢
No, it was a really big deal.
你可拉倒吧
Didn't you fuck that T.A. too
那个助教不也被你干了吗
and the dean's wife?
还有院长的老婆
You were famous that semester. You fucked them all.
那学期你老牛逼了 把她们都干了个遍
Could I get a picture with you?
能跟你合张影不
My friend is gonna lose her shit.
我朋友肯定会吓尿的
Would you mind?
帮个忙呗
Thanks, dad.
真是感谢你啊 爸
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Goldie?
戈尔迪
You in there?
你在吗
What fucking took you so long, Runkle?
你♥他♥妈♥掉坑里去了啊 郎克尔
I came as soon as you called. Are you okay?
我尽快赶来了 你还好吧
Have you been drinking? Obviously.
你在喝酒啊 废话
Maybe this is a mistake. What? What?
或许这是个错误 什么
Why? Wh-what do you talking about?
你在说啥啊
I need a manager who cares about me
我的经纪人应该为我考虑
as much as about what me can do for him.
就像考虑我能为他做什么一样
I do, Goldie, very much so.
我就是这样的啊 戈尔迪
What can I do for you?
要我做什么
How can I help? Get me off this fucking show.
说吧 我他妈不想写下去了
Why?
为什么
Rath humiliated me.
拉瑟羞辱了我
Ah. What did he do? Did he hit on you?
他干吗了 把你给干了吗
No! He would never do that.
没有 怎么可能
I'm sure he thinks I'm an unfuckable monster.
他肯定觉得我是个逼长刺儿的怪物
Oh, I don't think that's true at all.
我可不那么认为
Thank you, Charlie.
谢谢你 查理
You make me feel really sexy.
你让我又充满了性致
Oh, I-I didn't mean to do that exactly.
我不是说想要跟你那个
But good, I guess.
我猜你功夫应该不错
So what did Rath do?
那拉瑟究竟做了什么
He fucking rewrote my script.
他改了我的稿子
Oh, well, isn't that,
是不是...
you know, par for the course in television?
这不是意料之中的事儿么
Every single fucking line?
每句话都给改得面目全非了
You mean to tell me I didn't write one usable word?
他是想告诉我 我他妈写了一大堆屁话吗
Not even a fucking preposition or two.
未必我他妈蠢得连介词都能用错啊
Okay, okay, okay.
冷静点
So what would you like me to do, Goldie?
那你要我怎么做 戈尔迪
Would you--would you want me to, um...
你是想要我...
Have him killed.
去干掉他
Have him killed.
杀了他
Okay.
好吧
What do you say we put a pin in that one, hmm--
我们先把这想法放放
for now, just for now--
当然只是暂时的
And we look at that as a, um...
把这当成
you know, last-resort situation?
最后关头的杀手锏
You know, the very least you could fucking do
你♥他♥妈♥的至少可以
is call him and rip him a new asshole
打电♥话♥给他 给他捅个新屁♥眼♥
so that he knows I can't be treated
让他少把我当成
like some girl from the street, okay?
街边一抓一大把的女孩
I'm a world-class writer and producer,
我是世界级的作家和出品人
and I'm gonna have my own show one day,
终有一天我会有自己的剧
If that means giving up every ounce
即使放弃我终生幸福
of personal happiness to get it.
我也在所不惜
I will talk to him.
我会跟他谈的
Promise? I promise.
你保证 我保证
Will you drive me home?
你能送我回家吗
Sure thing, Goldie. Okay.
没问题 戈尔迪 太好了
Let's go. One more drink.
我们走 再来一杯
He's a little monster!
他就是个小怪物
I'm gonna getcha, I'm gonna getcha,
你抓我啊 抓我啊
I'm gonna getcha! I'm gonna get you!
抓我啊 我一定会抓到你的
Oh, my god.
天哪
This is the best playdate Stuart's ever had.
这绝对是斯图尔特参加过的最开心的聚会了
They do have chemistry, that's for sure.
他们的确处得来
He seems like a good kid. He is, he is.
这孩子看着不错啊 是不错
I just wish I could get him laid.
我只是想帮他打一炮
Can you get me laid?
你能帮我打一炮吗
Maybe we can kill two pervs with one stone.
或许我们可以一石二鸟
You deflower him. It's a win-win.
你去帮他破处 这是双赢啊
Listen, I'm horny as fuck these days,
这几天我真是欲♥火♥焚身
but seriously, I don't think
但说真的
that kid's gonna last long enough for mommy to get hers.
你这儿子可没法让老娘我高♥潮♥
Maybe he needs professional help.
也许他需要专业帮助
What, like a therapist?
你要给他找大夫吗
Yeah, or a...
或者找个...
Like a hooker? Yeah.
妓♥女♥ 没错
Hank, I waxed a hooker today.
汉克 我今天还给一个妓♥女♥脱毛来着
She was young and cute and totally down to fuck.
年轻貌美活又好
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Probably spendy. It's only money, right?
但估计得挺贵 钱乃身外之物
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天哪 天哪
That kid would love you forever
你要是帮他破了处
if you bust his hymen like that.
那小子得爱你一辈子
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表