But it's not just sex. That's the whole point.
这不仅仅是性 这才是关键
You're teaching him to degrade and objectify women,
你这是教他贬低并物化女人
that they exist solely to satisfy his urges,
认为女人的存在仅仅是满足他的欲望
when you could, in fact, be teaching him
但你完全可以教他
that the best kind of sex comes from making a connection.
最好的性来自于心灵的结合
I agree with you. I do.
我同意你说的 真的
It's just, there are all different types of sex to be had,
但我们可以享受这么多不同类型的性
and who says he has to make sweet love
谁说他的第一次
his very first time out the gate?
必须是一次甜蜜的性♥爱♥
Hank, is it? Yeah.
汉克 是吗 怎么了
Um, could you come in here for a second?
你能进来一下吗
Hey, it's more for a threesome.
三P可能有点过了
Just saying.
当我没说
What's up?
什么事
I think your boy's a little nervous.
我觉得你的孩子有点紧张
That's totally understandable.
这完全可以理解
I asked him to unwrap my dress,
我让他解开我的裙子
and then he almost passed out.
他差点晕过去
I'm dizzy, Hank. I'm shaking like a leaf, man.
我好晕 汉克 我抖得厉害 老兄
Is--is it possible I'm having a heart attack?
我是不是得了心脏病
Here, feel.
这里 你摸摸
Maybe there's an underlying medical condition
也许是有潜在的身体疾病
or something I don't even know about.
或是什么我不知道的东西
M-m-maybe I should go see a doctor.
也许我该去看医生
Maybe we made a mistake here.
也许我们这么做是错的
May--maybe Karen's right.
也许凯伦是对的
Maybe this isn't the way
也许这就不是
it's supposed to go down for me, you know?
我该做的事
Maybe I'm supposed to meet a nice girl
也许我该遇见一个好女孩
and somehow sweet-talk her into letting me foul her.
跟她甜蜜地聊一聊再上她
You don't have to go through with this, you know,
你没必要经历这个的
not at all.
根本没必要
You--you wouldn't be disappointed in me?
你会对我失望吗
No way, never.
不会 绝对不会
God, I'm so fucking lame,
天 我真♥他♥妈♥的怂
and you're such a fucking baller.
而你却这么牛逼
You are not lame in the slightest.
你一点都不怂
You're a bright, interesting kid,
你是个阳光 风趣的孩子
and you got a shitload of love in your heart.
你的心里满满都是爱
I do.
是啊
You've made the past few weeks of my life very interesting.
你让我过去的几周充满趣味
I'm happy to know you. Oh, thanks, dad.
我很高兴能认识你 谢谢 老爸
All right. Aw, guys...
好了 伙计们
This is maybe one of the sweetest fucking things I've ever seen.
这他妈的可能是我见过最甜蜜的事了
But I have another appointment to get to.
但我还有个约要赴
So, if we're not gonna do this,
所以 如果我们不打算做了
then I'm just gonna grab my double-sided dildo,
那我就收起我的双头假阳♥具♥
and I'm just gonna go.
然后走掉
What do you think?
你怎么想
What do you think?
你怎么想
What do you think? I don't know.
你怎么想 我不知道
Here's what I think.
我是这么想的
That's what she thinks.
她是那么想的
So what's it gonna be?
做好决定了吗
Get the fuck out of here, okay?
你滚吧
Gone.
走了
Oh, and if you find yourself getting too excited,
如果你觉得你自己太激动
just think about your grandfather and his colostomy bag,
就想想你祖父和他的结肠瘘袋
works like a charm. Trust!
可有用了 相信我
What's going on?
什么情况
Uh, well, Levon is losing his virginity to a hooker
莱文现在正和一个妓♥女♥在客房♥里
in the guest room right now.
失去他的童贞
Good for him.
太好了
Good for him.
太好了
And who are you? He's the pimp.
你是谁 他是拉皮条的
Jesus christ.
我的天啊
I handle the fucking money, and I keep her safe from creeps.
我打理财务 保证她远离怪胎
Don't be such a condescending prick.
别像个高冷的白♥痴♥
He's the pimp?
他是皮条客
Did you piss your pants or something?
你尿到裤子上了还是怎么了
Done deal.
搞定
Another happy customer.
又一个快乐的顾客
Kid's got a sick fucking hog on him, by the way.
这孩子身上那个还真大 顺便说一句
Hey, you're not supped to get excited
你不该对他们的鸡♥巴♥
about their fucking cocks.
感到兴奋
Well, what?
什么
Some of them are better and nicer than others. It's a fact.
有的人的鸟确实比别人好啊 这是事实
I had such a fun time, sweetie!
刚才真棒 甜心
Call me anytime. Tweet me, whatever.
随时电♥话♥我 推特我 都行
I will. Definitely.
我肯定会的
You definitely will not!
你绝对不行
That shit's expensive.
这破玩意巨贵
Well, we offer a frequent-flyer discount.
我们提供常客折扣
Peace out, weirdos.
再会 怪胎
Bye, you honey!
再见 亲爱的
Bye, Marcy. Thank you.
再见 玛茜 谢谢你
Take me to bed, Runks.
带我去床上 朗克
I haven't been laid in so long,
我太久没做♥爱♥了
I'm starting to feel like a born-again virgin.
我现在觉得我像一个重生的处♥女♥
I'm not feeling very amorous, Marcy.
我没什么兴致 玛茜
My new client puked into my crotch tonight.
我的新客户今晚吐在了我的裆部
Yeah, I can smell it. Have a seat, Harpo.
我闻到了 坐吧 哈珀
Ah, man.
老兄
How you feeling? Amazing. Amazing.
感觉怎么样 太赞了
It's like my head is so fucking clear right now, you know?
感觉我的脑袋现在超清醒
It feel like I understand the relationship
感觉我更深刻地懂得了
between shit in the universe a lot better.
宇宙万物的关系
I feel like I could honestly solve
我感觉我都能解决
some of the world's bigger problems.
一些世界难题了
You got the poison out. Yes. Exactly.
你的毒排出来了 正是
How long's this feeling gonna last?
这种感觉会持续多久
About six or seven minutes. Shit.
大约六七分钟 妈的
Better enjoy it, then.
那就好好享受吧
Oh, hey, that thing with my grandpa and the colostomy bag
那个我祖父和结肠的事
totally worked.
真的有用
How'd you know he had a bag?
你怎么知道他有个瘘袋的
What?
什么
You know how you tell your mother everything, you said?
你说过 你什么都告诉你妈
Are you gonna tell her about this?
你打算告诉她这事吗
No. No fucking way. Okay.
不 当然不 好吧
Karen was right. She would be totally pissed
凯伦说得对 她绝对会气死
and think it was all fucking gross
还会觉得这很恶心
and misogynistic and shit.
是糟蹋女人之类的
Okay, well, that's good to know.
那就好
Yeah. Hey, dad?
老爸
Thanks again.
再次谢谢你
This was truly an epic fucking night in the life,
这真♥他♥妈♥的是我生命里具有史诗意义的一晚
and I will never,ever forget it,obviously.
我绝对不会忘记
You're welcome. You're welcome.
不用谢
That's a wet one.
是个湿吻
You better get me a kick-ass father's day gift.
你最好给我一个屌♥爆的父亲节礼物
Oh, you know I will.
我会的
In fact, I think I'm gonna book you some time with Nikki.
实际上 我打算帮你有机会约下妮基
She did this thing with her vagina.
她的阴♥道♥的活儿
It was talking to my dick. That's too much.
就像和我的鸡♥巴♥交流 你说的太多了
Smell my fingers. Go to bed.
闻闻我的手指 去睡觉
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表