They told me it was gluten-free.
他们明明告诉我不含麦麸
Clean this shit up! Shit!
赶紧收拾干净 见鬼
Clean this shit up!
赶紧收拾干净
Disinfect the whole fucking room, okay?
整间屋子都给我消毒
I'm gonna go meditate.
我要去冥想了
We'll reconvene in a couple of hours.
过几小时我们再开会
Does anybody know of a bar around here
谁能告诉我一下周围
where I could meet somebody for a drink?
有没有能找人喝酒的酒吧
God!
老天
I would love a nice wine cooler right now
现在去喝杯冰红酒或是啤酒
or like a microbrew
真是再好不过了
an Allagash White would totally hit the fucking spot, right?
青岛纯生绝对应景
But here's the thing.
但是
Rath does not like it when we leave the office during the day.
拉瑟不喜欢我们擅离职守
It's totally frowned upon. But I'm totes free tonight.
虽然很不爽 但我今晚绝逼有空
What do you say? Let's do it!
怎么样 喝一杯去吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
How come you never told me?
你怎么从没跟我说过
This is what I remember.
我记得是这样的
We were running around the city for a few months,
我们在市里潇洒了几个月
hanging out, having fun, keeping it simple,
简简单单 快快乐乐
and then one day the phone stopped ringing.
然后突然之间你音讯全无
And I called you to make sure you weren't dead,
我曾联♥系♥你以确保你没有死
and you said you met someone special,
你却说你遇到了真命天女
someone that you could picture spending the rest of your life with.
你说可以想象跟她共度余生的样子
I remember not being all that offended
我没感到那么生气
because we were never really that together.
因为我们也没有真正开始过
So when I realized I was knocked up,
所以我知道自己怀孕了的时候
it seemed pretty pointless to tell you.
觉得根本没必要告诉你
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, I'm sorry.
不 该道歉的是我
Don't be.
别这样
I never expected anything from you.
我从没想过图你什么
You're fun, kind of like driving around in a car with a dog
你风趣 好比电影里那种开着车带着狗
who sticks his head out the window.
把头伸出窗外的浪子
What kind of dog?
哪种狗
Not the marrying kind.
反正不是那种能结婚的
Oh, that's--I don't know that that's a breed.
我都不知道还有这品种
I don't see a ring on your finger.
你怎么没戴戒指
Did you ever get hitched? Uh, no, not technically.
你结过婚了吗 理论上还没有
How long have you been here?
你来了多久了
A few months.
几个月了
When Levon came along,
莱文长大之后
he derailed the whole acting thing.
他就疯狂迷上了表演这行
Yeah.
是啊
So I moved back to the island,
所以我就搬回了岛上
and I went to school, and I became a dental hygienist.
还念了书 当了个洗牙师
Really? I fucking love teeth.
是吗 我爱死牙齿了
They fascinate me.
相当痴迷
Open up.
张嘴
Have you been to a dentist recently?
你最近去看过牙医吗
Can we get back to your story?
你能继续讲故事了吗
So Levon decided he wants to act,
莱文想要当演员
and it seemed like a good time for a change of scenery.
我也觉得该换个地方生活了
So here we are.
所以就回来了
Yeah. So where do we go from here?
那我俩以后怎么办呢
Nowhere.
井水不犯河水
I'd really love it if you bowed out
要是你能离他远点
and never saw him again.
不再见他就再好不过了
I mean, Levon's a weird kid.
莱文这孩子有点怪
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
He's got all these crazy expectations
他对你们恢复父子关系
of you guys making up for lost time.
充满不切实际的期待
I don't have the heart to tell him
我不忍♥心告诉他
that you're not that kind of guy.
你不是那种人
How do you know what kind of guy I am now?
你怎么会了解如今的我
Look, I'm giving you a gift here.
我这是在帮你
I'm telling you it's okay to walk away.
你可以不管不顾
I'm asking you nicely to just do the right thing
我正在和颜悦色地请你做正确的事
and leave us the fuck alone.
少来管我们
Drink's on me.
酒我请了
Are you sure about this? Yes.
你确定吗 当然
Stu used to pop them all the time.
斯图一直吃来着
Stu has E.D. too?
斯图也阳痿吗
No, not at all. He used to take them for fun.
他可没有 他吃着玩的
We used to fuck for hours.
我们当年一干就是好几个小时
His cock was like a battering ram.
名副其实人肉打桩机啊
It was like it was made of liquid metal.
鸡鸡像用液体金属做的似的
It was the T-1000 of boners.
鸡鸡中的战斗鸡啊
Okay, Marcy,
好了 玛茜
I don't know how many times I can say this,
我都说烦了
but your fond remembrance of your ex-husband's horse cock
但你对前夫马屌♥的回忆
does not work wonders for my fragile psyche.
可没法神奇地治好我的阳痿
Pussy!
真娘们
Shit! This is Hank. No!
见鬼 是汉克打来的 别
I'm sorry. I got to take this.
抱歉 我得接
I got to take it!
必须得接
What's up, buddy?
怎么了 伙计
Hey, buddy, I need you to do me a favor.
你得帮我个忙
Anything at all. You name it.
尽管开口
Yeah, you got to get me off of this thing.
你得把我救出来
What thing? The show.
从哪儿救出来 这个剧
I just can't do it anymore.
我♥干♥不下去了
Hank, it's your first day!
汉克 你可是第一天上班
I know, but there's too much shit going on in my personal life,
我知道 可我的私生活太混乱了
and I'm a delicate fucking flower.
我可经不起工作的轮番轰炸了
The thought about getting back in there
一想到还要回去
with those fucking monkeys is giving me a fucking migraine.
跟那群猴子共处一室我就头疼
Hank,
汉克
back in where? Why aren't you there right now?
回哪儿 你怎么没在工作
It's a long story. Hank, go back in there!
说来话长了 汉克 快回去
You talk it out with Rath.
跟拉瑟好好说说
He's a cool guy. He'll understand.
他很通情达理 会理解的
I understand what you're saying, and I agree,
我明白你的意思 我也赞同
but that's what I have you for, Charlie,
但你不就是为我♥干♥这个的吗 查理
to have the conversations I do not want to have.
替我说出我不想说的话
That's what the extra 5% is for.
所以才会给你额外的百分之五
Besides, it's like auditing a class, right?
况且 就跟试听一样 不是吗
I tried it, it wasn't for me. No harm, no foul.
我试过了 它不适合我 没什么大不了的
No, Hank! No!
别 汉克 不要
There is harm, and there is foul!
麻烦大了去了
Jesus Christ!
老天呐
I can't believe you're doing this to me
真不敢相信你竟然这样做
when I've just taken a fucking Viagra!
我刚刚吃了一片伟哥
Oh. Good luck with that.
祝你好运
My mind's made up, though.
但我决心已定
Make it happen. Smooth that shit over.
一展雄风吧 上了她
Hank!
汉克
Hank! Hank!
汉克 汉克
Thank God you're here.
谢天谢地你来了
This motherfucker's trying to waterboard me! Pig!
这个天杀的想阻止我 猪头
Get your fucking hands off me!
把你的狗手拿开
Get your fucking hands off me!
把你的狗手拿开
Stop! Calm down!
住手 冷静
He's a little retarded. A little?
他有点反应迟钝 有点
Fuck you, you rent-a-cop motherfucker!
操 你个操蛋的保安
You don't What are you doing?
你别 你在做什么
You can't just show up at a movie studio and expect to see someone.
你不能就这么闯到电影工作室来找人
But you weren't answering your phone,
但你不接电♥话♥
and I needed to see you. Why?
我需要见你 为什么
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表