Are you sure you should be... drinking?
你确定要喝酒吗
I'm not allergic to vodka, asshole.
我对伏特加又不过敏 混♥蛋♥
Sorry. Who would know?
抱歉 我又不知道
You know what I am allergic to?
知道我对什么过敏吗
Semen. Oh, really?
精♥液♥ 真的吗
Yeah, can't spit or swallow.
不能吐 不能咽
Totally burns the back of my throat.
嗓子差点被烧穿了
One time I took one up top.
又一次弄到了脸上
Fucking broke out in hives and blotches.
满脸都是红疹
Blowing a load on me is like throwing holy water on Linda Blair.
对着我射♥精♥跟朝着琳达·布莱尔洒圣水没区别
What up?
你好啊
I'm so fucking pissed at Rath right now.
拉瑟真是把我气疯了
Oh, why?
为什么
He let Hashtag call me a bitch today.
他今天任由小井叫我贱♥人♥
That doesn't really seem like Rath's style.
这不像拉瑟的作风啊
Why would you take his side?
你干嘛帮他说话
I'm not taking his side. Goldie, cooler heads, hmm?
我没帮他说话 戈尔迪 冷静点
Cooler heads.
冷静点
First, he rewrites me,
他先是改我的剧本
then he humiliates me in front of Hashtag.
还当着小井的面羞辱我
I mean, he--he's trying to send me a message, Charlie.
他这是在暗示我呢 查理
He's out to get me.
他盯上我了
This is all part of his plan, that slimy motherfucker...
他都计划好了 那个臭混♥蛋♥
woman-hating dickhead.
没女人缘的白♥痴♥
Goldie. There she is. Rath, hi.
戈尔迪 你来了 拉瑟
You good? Great.
玩的开心吗 棒极了
Good, I made sure they had
我特地嘱咐他们
some of that gluten-free shit for you.
给你做了无麸的破玩意
There you go. You're the best.
忍♥住 你真是太贴心了
What a great home-- beautiful.
这房♥子真不错 太漂亮了
Work hard, you'll get there, right?
付出终有回报 不是吗
Hey, I hope you're not using my party
你不是在利用我的聚会
as an opportunity to poach clients, huh?
来钓客户吧
Never.
怎么可能
As if anyone would ever want to sign
说的好像会有人想跟这个
with this fucking degenerate lunatic, right?
龌龊的疯子合作似的
Have fun.
玩的开心点
I can't tell you much,
我不能多说
but I can tell you that we're planning
但我可以告诉你 我们准备
on putting you in some seriously hot outfits.
给你弄几套超性感的衣服
Truth.
真的
Shut the fuck up, Hugh.
闭上臭嘴吧 休
You're creeping out the female lead of the show.
你都吓到女主角了
Don't worry about it-- he has absolutely no decision-making power.
别担心 轮不到他来做决定
And he loves cupcakes and Coldplay
他还喜欢纸杯蛋糕和酷玩乐队
and sticking pencils up his pooper.
还拿铅笔戳便便
Who doesn't love Coldplay?
有谁不爱酷玩啊
And you are? Hank Moodynewbie writer.
你是 汉克·穆迪 新人作家
Be gentle with me.
对我温柔些
You're the one who wrote the movie, right?
你写过电影吧
I am one of 19 people who wrote the movie
我是那部没上映的电影的
that never came out, yeah.
十九个编剧之一
And you wrote Fucking & Punching?
《性♥爱♥和拳头》也是你写的吧
I am only one of six people who wrote that,
我只是六个编剧之一
which is why it's so damn good.
所以那才是一部好电影
It is good. God, I love that movie.
确实不错 我爱死那部电影了
Aw, shucks. Thank you.
哪里 多谢夸奖
Can I be honest with you?
我能跟你说实话吗
If you must.
想说就说
I don't like the way Rath is writing my character.
我不喜欢拉瑟笔下我演的那个角色
You should probably bring that up with Rath, then.
那你应该去跟拉瑟说啊
I did, and he blew me off.
我说了 结果他一口回绝了
Can we talk about it for a minute?
我能跟你谈谈吗
You mean, like, right now?
你是指现在吗
I'll make it worth your while.
我会让你不虚此行的
Hey. Hey, there, Runkle.
你好啊 朗克尔
How--how you doing? How's married life?
最近怎么样呀 婚后生活美满吗
Oh, it's, you know, ups and downs, Stu.
斯图你懂的 起起伏伏
Checks and bal--all good in the proverbial hood, yeah.
此强彼弱 但还是相敬如宾
Yeah, wait, wait. You know, there's something
等下 等下 我有点事
I've been meaning to talk to you about.
想跟你说说
Oh, yeah? What's that, Stu?
什么事啊 斯图
I want to sleep with Marcy again.
我想和玛茜再滚一次床单
Stu...
斯图
What is wrong with you?
你哪根筋搭错了呀
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, my career is on fire.
我的事业蒸蒸日上
This television thing has me shitting cash.
做电视这行真♥他♥妈♥能挣大钱
But, uh, without a queen, my castle is a-crumblin'.
但是 没有位女王 我有城♥堡♥也没用
Look, look, look, look, look,
听我说 听我说
I know you won her fair and square,
我知道你是光明正大拿下她的
but I can't stop thinking about that magnificent creature.
但我就是忘不了那尤物
You gotta move on, Stu, 'cause we are married, okay?
忘了她吧 斯图 我俩已经结婚了
Again.
再婚
I know that. I respect that.
我知道 我很佩服
You know... Marcy may very well be your soul mate,
玛茜和你确实心心相印
but that woman was born to be my sex partner.
但她生来就是我的炮♥友♥啊
And I just miss her so much...
我只是特别想她
so much.
超级想
Like, this last time,
就像上次
she let me go down on her,
她让我♥干♥她
and I wasn't able to get my helmet
我都没办法把我的巨龙
into that silky pond of hers.
塞进她那湿润丝滑的蜜♥穴♥
You know, she's so fucking tight, Charlie!
查理 她下面太他妈紧了
I mean, she makes me feel huge.
她让我觉得我真是巨龙
And I'm already huge. I'm well aware, Stu.
当然我已经够大了 斯图 我懂
Now, when was this
告诉我
that she let you go down on her again?
她什么时候又让你干♥她♥的
It was way before you two were remarried, of course.
当然是在你俩再婚很久之前发生的
It was a sunny day in Venice...
威尼斯那个阳光明媚的一天
Tuesday...
是礼拜二
quite possibly my last happy day.
应该是我最后的狂欢之日了
Oh, God, you guys must be boning every chance you can.
他妈的你们肯定一有机会就来一发
You're fucking newlyweds.
新婚夫妇就是饥渴
What is the point of this conversation, Stu?
你什么意思 斯图
You miss fucking Marcy. Okay, I get it. So what?
你怀念干玛茜的日子了 我懂 所以呢
Runkle, I...
朗克尔 我...
have a proposal for you.
要给你个建议
And, yes, it is quite indecent.
没错 这建议很猥琐
With your permission, and hers, of course,
当然 首先要得到你和她的同意
I am willing to pay you guys a cool $1 million
如果你愿意让我再干♥她♥一次
if you will let me sleep with her again--
我就给你们俩整整一百万
just the once,
就这一次
for as many times as we can fit into a night.
一晚次数不限
Think about it.
好好考虑一下吧
You totally made this worth my while.
花这些时间跟你爽爽真是值
I told you I would.
我就说我能的吧
Your notes are fucking bullshit,
你的要求真是扯淡
but your weed is superb.
但你的大♥麻♥太赞了
You're funny. I am funny
你真风趣 没错
I mean, not like comedian funny,
当然不是喜剧演员那种逗比
but I-I'm witty.
我是机智的幽默
I-I guess that's my thing.
我觉得这才是我的长处
Witty is good, you know. Nobody's really witty anymore.
机智很好啊 现在没有真正机智的人了
That's right. Like--like Woody Allen or Pauly Shore.
没错 像伍迪·艾伦和波利·肖尔那样
It's a lost art, really.
没错 这是失传的艺术
So what brings a real writer to Santa Monica Cop?
为啥一个正经作家会去当《圣莫妮卡警探》的编剧
It was time to grow the fuck up.
我觉得是时候成熟些了
I needed a job. Look at you, all growed up.
我需要工作 看看你 成熟男人
What is a serious actress doing on Santa Monica Cop?
为啥一个正经女演员要参演《圣莫妮卡警探》
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表