because I had a very liberal attitude
因为我比较开放
about Levon and pornography.
所以他可以随便接触色情
Well, I guess it's okay.
没关系了
It was kind of funny when the guy's balls
那个男人的蛋从她体内蹦出的时候
just popped out of her butt like that.
其实还是挺逗的
I know, right?
我就说嘛
Just don't try to massage me again.
不要再试图给我揉背了
I won't. I promise.
不会了 我保证
It was creepy. Got it.
很吓人的 我知道
And your breath was horrible.
你的口气也很恐怖
Did you brush your teeth this morning?
你今天早上刷牙了吗
I forgot. Hank was rushing me.
我忘记了 汉克在催我
Did you floss last night?
你昨天晚上用牙线了吗
Mom, stop it.
妈妈 别问了
Okay, well...
好吧...
Mr. Rath, sir,
拉瑟先生
I'm very sorry I fucked up lunch
很抱歉我搞砸了您的午餐
a-and disrespected your authority.
还有对您的权威不敬
It will not happen again, sir.
不会再有这种事了 先生
Hey, whatever, kid. Shit happens.
随便啦 孩子 倒霉时时有
You live and learn. Get me a diet coke.
吃一堑长一智就行 给我拿个无糖可乐
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Rick Rath. Julia.
我是瑞克·拉瑟 我是朱莉娅
Everybody calls me Rath.
大家都叫我拉瑟
Well, I'd appreciate it if you didn't scream at my son.
如果你能不吼我儿子 我会非常感激的
He's a human being, and I'm sure you can find
他也是个人 我相信你能
a better way to motivate your employees.
找到更好的激励员工的方式
Wow. Okay. This is really happening, huh?
好吧 居然会有这种事
How is it even remotely possible
完全看不出来
that you have kid that old?
你居然有个这么大的儿子
Oh, thank you. Um...
谢谢
Oh, right. Him.
对了 是他
Yeah, sorry. Okay.
抱歉 没关系
I'm--I'm waiting. Where's my apology?
我在等你给我道歉呢
I do have something I'd like to say to you.
我确实有些话要对你说
Who the fuck do you think you are coming down on him so hard?
你以为你是谁 敢这么骂他
That doesn't sound like an apology.
这听起来一点也不像是道歉
You got to put in some serious time
在你开始干涉他的人生之前
before you tear into him like that.
你得认认真真地花些时间
He is my son.
他是我儿子
I mean, you're just a sperm donor at this point.
而你就是个捐精的人
Why don't you try being his friend?
你为什么不试着去当他的朋友呢
What do you know about him? Nothing.
你对他一无所知
Boo-yah. Moody just got schooled.
爽哦 穆迪刚刚被教训了
Well, maybe I overreacted a tad,
或许我的确有些反应过度了
but the boy is in need of some male guidance.
但这小男孩需要一些男人的指导
Hey, I think this woman is doing a fantastic job.
我觉得这个女人干得很好
This kid's got excellent manners.
那个孩子非常懂礼貌
She brought cookies. Which are amazing.
她还带了曲奇来 超好吃
Why don't you find some patience, Hank?
你怎么就不能耐心点呢 汉克
And don't be a fucking asshole.
别跟一个大混球似的
Well said, Julia.
说得好 朱莉娅
Can I ask you something? Sure.
我能问你些问题吗 当然可以
Have you ever done any acting?
你演过戏吗
Oh, years ago, in New York.
几年前在纽约演过
New york? Yeah.
纽约 没错
I'm from New York. Oh, cool. Wow.
我是纽约人 太巧了
Well, yeah, I did some theater and a few commercials,
我演过点戏剧和一些广♥告♥
but I wasn't very good.
不过我演得不太好
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
我告诉你一个小秘密
I think you're probably a lot more talented than you think you are.
你比你眼中的自己更有天赋
Let me show you around.
我带你四处看看
Take that, rapist.
学学人家 强♥奸♥犯
So this is Levon!
这是... 莱文
Milk!
牛奶
I didn't see this coming, Runks, not at all.
我没想到会这样 朗克 完全没想到
Me either, buddy.
我也是 伙计
Boy, you really take your erections for granted, huh?
小子 你以为你勃起的理所当然吗
I mean, you never imagine
你从来没想过
they're just gonna go away one day.
有一天你的擎天柱会不再雄起
How did you manage to steer this
你是怎么把这个话题
back around to your dick?
扯到你的鸡♥巴♥上去的
I was just sharing about how my life
我只是在跟你诉说
has been turned inside out and upside down right now.
我的生活是如何发生了翻天覆地的变化
Well, mine too, you know?
我的也是啊
My dick isn't working.
我的鸡♥巴♥失灵了
I can't make sweet love to my wife,
我不能和老婆快乐地做♥爱♥
who surely must be growing frustrated
她一定越来越沮丧
and doubting whether she did the right thing
然后开始怀疑 她回到我身边
getting back together with me.
是不是个正确的决定
Well, at least you have a wife, Charlie.
起码你还有个老婆呢 查理
My relationship with Karen
我和凯伦的关系
has never been more fucked than it is right now.
从来没像现在这么糟糕过
She managed to get past the whole Mia thing, right?
米亚的事她都挺过去了
Barely. Proof...
勉强 这证明...
Time heals all.
时间会治愈一切
Even broken dicks?
甚至是阳痿的鸡♥巴♥
Here's hoping.
但愿吧
It's Marcy.
是玛茜
"Come home and fuck your wife.
"回来干♥你♥的老婆
She's stoned and horny and wants some daddy dick.
她欲♥火♥焚身 渴望你的大鸡♥巴♥
If it doesn't work,
如果硬不起来
You can eat me out and use the verb."
你可以吃遍我全身 用上微勃"
Whatever.
随便啦
Verb?
微勃
Vibe. Vibe.
是伟勃 伟勃
"Brator."
伟勃振动棒
"Stop at the store. We need milk."
"经过便利店的时候 买♥♥些牛奶"
Go.
去吧
Go forth. Do as you're told.
前进吧 照她说的做吧
Get your tongue ready for a workout.
给你的舌头热热身
And--and don't forget the milk.
别忘了买♥♥牛奶
And grab some booze too. We're almost out.
再买♥♥些酒 我们的酒快喝光了
What? You know I like me a nightcap when I get home.
干吗 你知道我喜欢睡前来一杯的
And some pop chips. I love me some pop chips.
还要一些帕比薯片 我喜欢帕比薯片
Working in TV has taught me a lot about snack food.
在电视行业工作加深了我对零食的认识
Pop chips!
帕比薯片
What? Hi.
干吗 你好啊
What do you want, Hank? I'm not in the mood.
你想干什么 汉克 我没心情陪你玩
I-I just wanted to say how sorry I am, you know?
我只是想告诉你我有多抱歉
This--this whole thing has got me so nuts
我被这一切冲昏了头脑
that I haven't really taken the time
以致于我一直没好好想过
to appreciate how bananas it must be for you.
这对你来说有多难接受
You know, and I know I can't talk my way out of it
我知道光靠说没办法解决问题
or expect-- expect it to blow over,
或是指望这一切被遗忘
But, you know, I just want you to know
但是 我只是想让你知道
that I-I fully appreciate
我完全明白
what a big deal this is for you.
这对你来说是多大的事
Okay. What else can I do for you?
好吧 还有什么吗
I'm a halfway-decent paternal-type person, aren't I?
我是个不太像样的爸爸 是吗
So that's what this is about. You want your ego stroked.
所以你是想让我安慰你的自尊心吗
No, no, no, I-I-- it's just that I'm feeling
不不不 只是我现在
pretty rusty right now--
感觉脑子锈掉了
No, you're feeling pretty sorry for yourself about now.
不 你现在是为自己感到遗憾
And that's a waste of time, because this is life, Hank.
这是在浪费时间 因为这就是人生 汉克
You know, shit comes flying at you,
坏事突如其来
and you got to deal with it.
你得见招拆招
That's what defines you, how you deal with it.
你如何应对 决定你是什么样的人
You don't get points for wallowing.
自甘堕落不会给你加分
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表