in love with this guy at this point...
和那家伙爱得死去活来
Please don't be condescending right now.
请不要居高临下地跟我说话
In exchange, I promise not to be condescending
作为交换 我保证今后
about your latest in a long line of chronic fuck-ups.
也不会对你的混事指手画脚
Deal?
成交吗
My chronic fuck-ups aside,
我的混事另说
this is not a good idea, Becca.
但结婚不是一个好主意 贝卡
Why? 'Cause you're so young.
为什么 因为你太年轻
I'm young, and you're old...
我很年轻 但你老了
Thank you.
谢谢你
What's your point?
你什么意思
Looking back, can you honestly say
回头看看 你能诚实地说
that you're happy you never got married?
你没结婚会很开心吗
Didn't it basically doom you
那难道不就注定了你
to a lifetime of loneliness?
孤独一辈子吗
It's not about being married or not being married, Becca.
这不是结不结婚的事 贝卡
What's it about then?
那是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Honestly, I couldn't tell you right now.
说实话 我现在也没法告诉你
But what are the odds that this particular clown...
但这个小丑 这个年轻人是你的真命天子
this particular young gentleman is the one?
这概率有多大呢
You're one to talk about odds.
你好意思说什么概率
Didn't you get it right the first time?
你不是第一次就找到真命天女了吗
Isn't that what you're always bragging about?
你不是一直引以为豪吗
What makes you so fucking special?
你凭什么搞特殊
Why couldn't it happen to me too?
为什么我就不行
Okay, okay, so why the rush?
好吧 好吧 那为什么这么着急
Because he asked, and I answered.
因为他求婚了 我答应了
And it feels right to me. I'm trusting my gut.
感觉很对 我相信自己的直觉
I would think you of all people could understand that.
我以为你们都能理解
I cannot in good conscience endorse this shit, Becca.
平心而论 我不能同意这件事 贝卡
You've got a lot of fucking nerve, dad,
你还真有脸说 老爸
after all the shit you've asked me
这些年你一直让我同意
to endorse over the years?
你的那些破事
That's fair, fair enough.
好吧 你说得对
I come home with good news, great news,
我带着好消息回家 很好的消息
the biggest news in my life,
我一生中最大的新闻
and I can't even get it out before I'm confronted with the wreckage
但当我面对你过去的一摊子烂事时
of your fucking past.
我甚至都不想说出来
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't...
我不...
I don't know what else to say.
我不知道该说什么
Yeah, me too.
我也不知道
We're doing it in New York.
我们在纽约结婚
You can be a part of it or not.
你来或者不来
Totally up to you.
都随便你
But it's happening.
但是木已成舟
And I'm not gonna let you make me fucking miserable about it.
我不会任你伤透我的心
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表