Okay? I don't think I ever loved Stu.
我觉得我从来没爱过斯图
I liked being loved by him, and it--it felt good
我享受被他爱着的感觉
after all the stupid shit that we've been through,
尤其我俩还干了那么多傻事
and if the guy wants to stick it in me for a million bucks,
所以如果这人想花一百万干我
and that million bucks keeps us afloat for years to come,
而这一百万能让我们转运
baby, what is the big fucking deal?
宝贝 那又何尝不可呢
I guess when you put it like that--
我觉得 在你这么说的时候我...
Okay, are you--
你这是...
I am!
是的
Why? I don't know.
为啥会这样 不知道
I guess it's all this talk of illicit sex, or something.
就因为我们在谈禁忌的性♥爱♥
Okay, come on, let's go. Where?
那快来吧 去哪里
To Fucky Town. Come on!
快来干我 快点
This is too weird, Marcy.
这太诡异了吧 玛茜
We're talking about you fucking another guy for money.
我们刚还在讨论你要为钱献身呢
Ours is not to reason why, Charlie,
我们上♥床♥不需要理由 查理
ours is to take advantage of that hard thing
只要好好享受那根铁棒就行了
and fuck it. Come here.
快来干我
Okay, God.
好吧 天啊
Okay.
好了
Not too fast. Okay.
别这么快 好吧
Yes! Baby!
就是这样 宝贝
No.
别啊
This is so fucked up. Yeah.
这太坑爹了 没错
But it's kinda hot, though.
但还是挺爽的
I'll say.
我赞同
Hey, come on.
也给我一口啊
Not in front of your mother.
在你妈面前不行
All right, I'm going to bed. I'm fucking baked.
我上♥床♥去了 我他妈的要热爆了
Good night, mom. Good night, baby.
晚安 妈妈 晚安 宝贝
Good night, dad.
晚安爸爸
We're kissing now? Yeah.
我们在亲亲吗 是啊
Whatevs. Okay, love you guys.
随便吧 爱你们
Love you, baby.
爱你哦 宝贝
Oh, look at him. He's so happy.
看看他 他多开心啊
Why wouldn't he be happy?
为啥他要不开心啊
His mom is happy. Dr. Dick is out of the pic.
他妈妈很开心 屌♥医生滚蛋了
He's stoned.
他嗑嗨了
Order has been restored to his universe.
他的世界又恢复了秩序
Thanks for never taking no for an answer.
多谢你不怕被人拒绝 迎难而上
It's what I do.
我就是这样的
I should go. Mmm, don't go.
我该走了 别走
Why not? Well...
为啥 因为...
you've ingested enough whiskey and weed to stun a horse.
你喝了很多酒 抽了很多大♥麻♥
Oh, yeah. That is true, there's that.
确实是这样啊
You know...
你知道吗
You were right.
你说的对
I'm always right. What was I right about?
我一直都是对的 我说对了什么
I'm scared, but I'm not scared about acting or not acting.
我怕了 倒不是怕能不能再演戏
I'm scared about having feelings for you again.
而是怕我又对你有感情了
'Cause he's so happy having you in his life,
因为莱文很开心有你在他身边
and seeing him happy makes me happy.
看到他开心 我就开心了
It just reminds me of a time
我只是突然回想起
before everything got so fucking serious.
之前的无忧无虑的时光
You're just as funny and cute as you ever were.
你还是那么风趣可爱
I know. It's really unfair
我知道 我一直这么有魅力
to be this charming, isn't it?
确实很不公平 是吧
I'm like--I'm like a bioterrorist of love.
我就像是会上瘾的毒药
Or not.
是不是呢
Shut up. Yeah, I'm gonna shut up.
闭嘴吧 我马上闭嘴
I'm gonna shut up.
我马上闭嘴
You know what this calls for? What?
你知道该干什么了吗 什么
Tickle fight! Oh, no! Not that, no!
挠痒痒 别 不要这样
I'm too ticklish! Stop it!
我痒死了 快住手
Your tits are too big, I can't get to your armpits,
你的巨♥乳♥都让我碰不到你腋窝了
they're blocked!
全被挡住了
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Stop it!
快停下
That's so weird!
这太奇怪了
Didn't we say that was a bad idea
我们不是说过这样不好吗
and that we shouldn't do that again?
我们不应该再做这事的
Yeah. Yeah, we did.
是啊 是啊 我们说过
All right, I'm gonna-- I'm gonna go.
好吧 我该 我该走了
No, I'm gonna-- I'm gonna take a cab.
不对 我该去叫辆出租车
I'm sorry, but I'm not taking no for an answer.
抱歉 我不能让你走
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表