I needed a job too, but I'm not so keen on growing up.
我也需要工作 但我倒不想变成熟
Excuse me.
抱歉
I need to make a confession.
我要坦白
You're thinking impure thoughts right now.
你满脑子都是猥琐的想法是吧
That's totally understandable.
完全可以理解
No. Um, I hate this show.
不是 我讨厌那部剧
That's also totally understandable.
那也完全可以理解
I had the option of taking this show
我本来可以选这部剧
or some class-up-the-ass BBC thing,
或者选一部高大上的BBC剧
and my agent talked me into taking this one.
我的经纪人让我接这部剧
That's a bummer. Yeah.
那真可惜 没错
A big bummer.
太可惜了
Can you do me a favor?
能帮我一个忙吗
Can you please talk to Rath, see if maybe he can kill me off?
你能和拉瑟谈谈 让我别演了
I promise...
我保证...
I'll make it worth your while.
我会让你爽的
My head is spinning with the possibilities.
我在考虑各种可能性
As it should, but in the meantime,
随你考虑吧 但与此同时
I have another little confession.
我还有要坦白的
You have three tits and a dick.
你有三个乳♥头♥和一根鸡鸡
Almost.
差不多猜对了
One of my very best friends in the whole wide world
我有一个非常要好的朋友
is Sasha Bingham. I know Sasha Bingham.
叫萨莎·宾汉姆 我认识她
I know you know Sasha Bingham.
我知道你认识她
Sasha Bingham is the star of Fucking & Punching.
她是《性♥爱♥和拳头》的主演
She was, indeed. We had some good times...
没错 想当年我俩真是干柴烈火啊
except for the time when I accidentally fucked her mom.
除了那次我不小心干了她妈
That was unfortunate. She told me about that.
太不幸了 她跟我说过
She also said you give really great head.
她还说你口♥活♥一流
She did?
真的吗
That is so sweet of her. I know. She's sweet.
她人真好 是啊 她很好
That is just a very nice thing to say about a person.
这种赞誉真是莫大的荣幸
Will you give her my best?
能帮我向她问好吗
Absolutely.
当然可以
Speaking of which, what do you think defines great head?
话说 你觉得怎样才算"口♥活♥一流"
Oh, well, I-I guess you'd have to ask the head-getter.
那你得去问爽翻天的那个人了
Well, I mean, I've had good head,
我觉得我口♥交♥技术也不错了
but I don't know what makes it great.
但我不知道怎么才算一流
I think you have to treat the "Bagina" like a person.
你应该把小鸡鸡当成一个人来对待
And--and how do you treat a person?
而你又该怎么对待一个人呢
Like you yourself would want to be treated.
设身处地地想想就知道了
I understand what you're saying.
我懂你的意思
It just sounds so intellectual.
特别有哲理
After all, isn't it important for a writer to show and not to tell?
要知道 作家可不能只是光说不做啊
Oh, my. Oh, dear.
天啊 亲爱的
You do make a valid point.
你提到重点了
Permission to come aboard?
申请登陆私人领地
Permission granted.
准了
You're a very pleasant actress, very agreeable.
你真是个可爱的女演员 特别讨人喜欢
Hmm? I can do better.
怎么了 我还没施展功力呢
Oh, hello.
你好呀
Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
Sorry.
真是抱歉
Hi. No, no.
等等
Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
Amy Taylor Walsh. It is lovely to meet you.
我是艾米·泰勒·沃尔什 很高兴认识你
I believe we're gonna be working together.
我们之后就要一起工作了
Nice to meet you. I'm a huge fan.
很高兴认识你 我是你的死忠粉呢
Great. Me too. I'm a huge fan.
那就好 我也是你的粉丝
Yeah. Um, sorry about that.
真是抱歉
It's none of my beeswax.
又不关我的事
Hmm. What's going on?
怎么了
Um, well, Hashtag asked me to go for a ride in his Bentley.
小井邀请我坐他的宾利兜一圈
That's probably not a good idea.
那不是个好主意
What, like going down on the female lead of the show?
那钻到女主角的下面就是好主意了吗
Much like that.
差不多
You should probably keep the flirtation with Hashtag to a minimum.
你最好还是尽量少跟小井调情
I'm not flirting with him.
我没有和他调情
He's just really fucking funny.
只是觉得他超有趣的
He is fucking funny, and Rath is fucking jealous.
你觉得他有趣 拉瑟就要吃醋了
God, so much fuss over an actress
一个已经二十年没接过戏的女人
who hasn't worked in 20 years-- it's so fun.
感情生活还不得消停 真好玩
What can I say? You get the boys all hot and bothered.
怎么说呢 你真是引得男人个个上钩
Well, it's not like I'm some commodity.
我又不是什么商品
I mean, I'm not interested in Rath or Hashtag or anyone.
我对拉瑟 小井或者其他任何人都没兴趣
I'm just really happy to have an acting job.
我只是觉得能演戏特别开心
And I-I don't want to complicate my life.
我不想让我的生活变得复杂
Like when we kissed, I really learned from that.
我从我俩的接吻里悟出的道理
That's right--we kissed. I totally forgot about that.
对哦 我们亲过 我都忘了
You forgot that we kissed?
你忘了我们亲过
No, it was just a figure of speech.
没有 夸张了一下
Of course I remember. And it was very nice.
我当然记得 特别美妙
It was nice. It was a familiar surprise.
确实美妙 那种熟悉又陌生的感觉
It was a perfect storm of booze and nitrous.
就像酒精和笑气的结合带来的欲罢不能
I was very vulnerable in that chair.
我坐在椅子上根本没法反抗
You totally took advantage of me.
你完全占据主动权
You manipulated me with all these bullshit compliments
你一直在胡扯我是个多么棒的母亲
about what a great mother I am.
我简直无力抵抗
It wasn't bullshit. You are a great mother.
这不是胡扯 你确实是个好母亲
You're a fantastic mother. Don't do that.
你是个棒极了的母亲 别这么说
Mother Teresa's got nothing on you.
德蕾莎修女都比不上你
That's mean. You're probably a better kisser
别乱说 你跟她比起来
than she ever was, and--
接吻技巧更高 再说...
but who knows? Maybe she had a rocking bod
万一在她的圣服下
underneath that saintly frock.
有颗激♥情♥四射的心也说不定呢
Just let me know when you want to kiss again.
什么时候想亲我了就告诉我一声
You just went down on a girl.
你刚给一个女的口♥交♥过
Ew. What if I brushed my teeth?
太恶心了 要是我刷过牙了呢
Come on, that's got to be a bit of a turn-on--
拜托 我去刷牙的话
me offering to brush my teeth?
应该能激起你的性♥欲♥了吧
Why did you go down on her? It's a long story.
你为什么要俯身给她服务 说来话长
But she heard I gave good head. That's--you know...
她听说我口♥活♥很棒 你懂的...
You do give good head. I mean, I don't know.
你的确口♥活♥不错 我不知道
I don't even remember. It was so long ago.
我不记得了 时间太久远了
Oh, fuck.
我♥操♥
What? I think I'm hard.
怎么了 我硬了
Is that from before or from us?
之前就硬了还是刚刚才硬
Who can tell? I can't differentiate.
谁知道呢 我反正区分不来
I mean, I-I don't know that I'd want to.
我不知道原来我会想要
But I think there's only one way to defuse this situation.
但是看来要化解这僵局 就只剩一条路了
How?
怎么办
Aah, get that pussy mouth away from me!
别把你舔过小妹妹的嘴凑过来
No, no!
不要 不要
What the fuck?
闹哪样
I told you this motherfucker like to stick his pecker
我早告诉你这狗♥娘♥养♥的喜欢把小♥弟♥弟♥
where it don't belong.
插到不该插的地方去
Hey, I decide whose pecker
喂 谁去谁留
goes in here and whose doesn't, okay?
我说了算 懂吗
And you're a very charming and funny guy,
你是个充满魅力 风趣幽默的人
but I'm a single mom, and I'm not easily wooed,
但我是个单亲妈妈 我很难泡到手的
even with a Bentley.
就算你有宾利车也一样
I got--I got a Ferrari.
我...我有法拉利
And, Rick, I really enjoyed our date.
瑞克 我非常喜欢我们的约会
And I-I'm so grateful to you for giving me an acting job
我很感激你 给了我一份演员的工作
and making my childhood dreams come true,
让我儿时的梦想可以成真
but if the job comes with strings attached,
但如果这份工作有潜规则
then I cannot and will not do it.
那我不能 也不会接受它
No, no. No strings attached.
不不不 没有潜规则
The job is yours, Julia.
那份工作是你的 朱莉娅
I'll think about it.
我会好好考虑的
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表