Not only am I a 21-year-old guy who lives with his mother.
我不仅是个二十一岁还和妈妈一起住的人
Now I'm a 21-year-old guy who works with his mother.
现在还是个二十一岁和妈妈一起工作的人
It's so cool.
太酷了
Oh, and then there's the fact we moved all the way out here
之前我们大老远地搬来这里
to launch my acting career,
只为成就我的演艺事业
and you're the one who lucks into a job.
结果你倒先得到角色了
Good for you, mom. Good for you.
不错 妈 干得不错
Hey, stop being such a snotty little killjoy.
别摆出这副小屁孩的扫兴样
This is your mother's happy day.
今天是你妈开心的日子
Yeah, what he said. I'm sorry.
是啊 他说的对 对不起
Come on, let's celebrate. It's great.
来吧 一起庆祝吧 太开心了
You go have fun, you two. You're happy for me.
你们玩吧 你俩 为我高兴吧
Let's have dinner. Here, get the door.
我们去吃饭吧 关下门
Wait. Can Hank come? No.
等等 汉克一起来吗 不了
Oh, I'm sure Hank has better things to do.
我想汉克还有更重要的事
No, no, I got to work on my 85-page outline
不去了 我还要为《圣莫妮卡警探》
for Santa Monica Cop.
写八十五页的大纲
New career high, by the way.
新事业为上 顺便说一下
Come on, Hank. Don't be such a killjoy.
拜托 汉克 别这么扫兴
It's mom's happy day. Right?
今天妈妈大喜的日子 是吧
Oh, all right.
好吧
Come on, get in.
来吧 上车
Tight squeeze back here.
系好安全带
To the city of angels,
敬天使之城
where it turns out dreams actually do come true.
这里让我梦想成真
Tell that to all the brokenhearted starlets
这话要告诉所有被伤害 被唾弃
who got chewed up, spit out, and f'd in the "A"
在好莱坞被狠狠操过的
atop the hollywood sign. Cheers.
心碎三流小演员 干杯
Cheers. I love this city. Whoohoo!
干杯 我爱这座城市
Okay, okay, go easy there, ma. She can't handle her alcohol.
慢点喝 妈 她不太能喝
I beg to differ. Back in the day, your mom could drink.
我不觉得 以前你妈很能喝的
That's right. I could drink you under the table, motherfucker.
没错 我能把你喝趴到桌子底下 混♥蛋♥
Maybe I just like getting you under the table.
或许我就是喜欢你在桌子下面
Motherfucker. Oh, gross.
混♥蛋♥ 恶心
Get a room, you two. Jesus.
开个房♥吧 你俩 天啊
You know what?
你知道吗
There are some seriously hot bitches here tonight.
今晚这真有些超正的妹子
This is great. Who are you right now?
太棒了 你现在在干嘛
What have I told you about trying too hard?
之前关于太做作我是怎么教育你的
You know, anybody can be a dick.
混♥蛋♥谁都能当
Be a gentleman.
你要当个绅士
Yeah, what she said. Thank you.
她说的没错 谢谢你
Excellent parenting.
育儿高手
Shit.
妈的
What? It's Melanie.
咋了 是梅勒妮
What's so bad about that? He likes Melanie.
那又怎么了 他喜欢梅勒妮
Shut up. I want to hear all about it.
闭嘴 我想知道全部
They need me back at the office. You got to drive me.
他们让我回办公室 你得开车送我
Oh, no, we're just getting started.
不行 我们刚开始
We're gonna raise the roof! Come on, let's play some pool!
我们要嗨翻全场 来吧 去打桌球
Mom, this is my job we're talking about here.
妈 这可是我的工作
They tell me to jump. I got to jump.
他们让我往东 我就得往东
It's show business.
这就是演艺圈
Can I pee first?
我能先去尿尿吗
Permission granted. Bring back a sample.
准奏 带点样本回来
So what's the move here?
接下来怎么做
If I find myself alone with her, you know, what do I do?
如果我能和她独处 我该怎么做
You really like this girl? Pretty much, yeah.
你真的喜欢这姑娘 非常喜欢
Then just make your intentions known,
那就让她知道你的心意
and don't be creepy about it.
但别吓着她
Don't whip out your dick or anything like that.
不要做你的鸡鸡掏出来之类的事
Why would I take my dick out?
我为什么会把鸡♥巴♥掏出来
Well, your mom and I spoke.
你妈和我说起过
Shut--it was a phase.
闭嘴 只有一段时期而已
Why did she tell you that?
她为什么连这都告诉你
I'm impressed.
我真是超感动
I could totally see us working together.
我完全能预见我俩一起工作
That is music to my ears, Goldie.
很高兴听到你这么说 戈尔迪
You just say the word,
只要你开口
and I will start working to make your dreams come true.
我就会努力让你梦想成真
Tell me something.
跟我说说
What are some of your immediate goals?
你现在最想实现的是什么
You know what I want more than anything?
你知道我最想要什么吗
To run the fucking show.
我来拍这部剧
Rath is a hack.
拉瑟是个蹩脚文人
He's just coasting on his resume at this point.
他完全就是在吃老本
I mean, if he would just listen to me,
我是说 如果他能听我的
we could totally fucking crush it,
我们这节目早就红了
but his head is so far up his own ass
但他自视太高
that he can't hear what anyone else is saying.
根本听不进别人的话
I find myself just sitting in meetings,
我觉得我就干坐着开会
like, nodding my head at every stupid fucking idea he has.
还得不停地同意他的每一烂点子
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗
You help me get the show out from under Rath,
你帮我把这部剧从拉瑟手下救出来
and I'm all yours. What do you say?
我就都听你的 你说怎么样
It sounds kind of devious, actually.
听起来有点阴险
I know, right?
我知道 是吧
So all I have to do is break up with "Old balls."
我要做的就是和"老软蛋"分手
Oh, unpleasant. But necessary.
太坏了 但是必要的
I have a confession to make. Oh, what's that?
我有件事要坦白 什么事
Before the meeting,
开会前
I went on Redtube and watched your masturbation video.
我上了红豆网 看了你手♥淫♥的片子
I'm sorry about that.
真是抱歉
I've been trying to get them to take it down,
我一直想让它们把视频撤了
but apparently it still gets a lot of hits.
但显然点击率一直挺高
Don't apologize. It's kind of hot.
用不着道歉 其实还挺性感的
I mean, there is nothing
我是说 你根本
limp dick about you, Charlie.
不是软枪 查理
So what kind of cleanup am I looking at in there?
你在里面留了些什么等着我打扫
I don't know what you're insinuating.
我不知道你在暗示什么
Thanks for celebrating with us.
谢谢你和我们一起庆祝
I think it really meant a lot to Levon.
我觉得这对莱文来说意义重大
Sure. I was happy to.
当然 我很乐意
You know, you deserve a little stardust.
能圆点小明星梦是你应得的
You do. Thanks, Hank.
真的 谢谢 汉克
I think your pep talk really helped.
我觉得你的加油鼓劲真的有用
Sure. Good night.
那当然 晚安
And I probably shouldn't say this out loud,
或许我不该说出来
but apparently that's what I do, so I will.
但我就是这种人 所以我还是要说
But you do realize that Rath
你其实意识到拉瑟
might have certain expectations now, right?
可能另有图谋吧
What are you talking about? Well, he did give you the job.
你在说什么 他给了你工作
Are you saying that he expects me to have sex with him
你是说他想让我和他上♥床♥
or give him a blow job?
或者给他吹♥箫♥
I'm sure he'd enjoy either one of those options.
我相信任意一种他都喜欢
He does find you pretty foxy.
他确实觉得你很性感
Well, he said I was very natural.
他说的是我很自然
You are very natural.
你是很自然
You are. You're also very naive.
确实是 可你也很天真
Jeez, maybe I should turn it down.
天啊 也许我该拒绝的
Don't--don't cut off your boobs to spite your chest
不要 不要做害人害己
or something like that.
那样的傻事
I'm just trying to make you aware
我就是想提醒你
that the boss man might have a crush on you.
那个老板可能喜欢你
You know, you could do a lot worse.
当然你要想跟他好也行
I mean, the guy's a serious fucking earner.
我是说 那家伙真♥他♥妈♥的会赚钱
He has really nice teeth.
他的牙齿非常好
And he's got really nice teeth.
他的牙齿还非常好
Smile. Do I have to?
微笑 一定要吗
You have something between your lateral incisor
你的侧切牙和虎牙之间
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表