She says I have to respect my elders,
说我得尊重长辈
but that guy creeps me the fuck out.
可那男的也太烦人了
Yeah. We gotta do something.
我们不能坐以待毙
Yeah, we do, definitely.
没错 必须的
Eh, well, tomorrow's another day, right?
反正明天又是崭新的一天
This is really cool, smoking weed with you, and shit.
跟你一起抽大♥麻♥真是太爽了
Get up, we gotta go. What?
起来 我们走 干什么
Yeah, you got a toothache, you gotta see the dentist.
你牙疼 你得去看牙医
I'm not going anywhere, I'm high as fuck right now.
我哪也不去 我嗑得正嗨呢
That's why you called in sick today, the bad tooth.
你就是因为牙疼才请病假的
Come on. I did?
走吧 是吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是 是 是
But he's so sad without you, missus.
离开你他伤心欲绝 夫人
I know, I know, Irma,
我知道 艾尔玛
but he let some c-list skank blow him.
但他居然让个三流婊♥子♥给他吹♥箫♥
What was I supposed to do?
我还能怎么办
Nada, he's just a man.
这不算什么 他是个男人
His pene grande make him do stupid things.
精虫上脑就干蠢事
You come back?
你会回来吗
You put perfect?
美丽的夫人
Marcy, is that you?
玛茜 是你吗
Please tell me you're not a mirage!
快告诉我这不是幻觉
What's the deal with the hookers, Stu?
你跟那个妓♥女♥有什么交易 斯图
Ooh, you find out about that.
你会知道的
Uh, yeah, you sent one of them to me to get her snatch waxed.
你派了一个过来让我给她阴♥部♥脱毛
Hello. Oh, yeah, that's right.
你可别忘了 没错
I did put in a good word for you.
我可替你说了不少好话
I thought maybe you could use the biz.
毕竟也是个客源嘛
Well, thanks for your concern over my financial well-being,
多谢你关心我的经济情况
but why are you banging hookers all of a sudden?
但你怎么突然开始搞妓♥女♥了
I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone, Marcy.
我不想跟别人谈恋爱 玛茜
You broke my heart. I broke
你伤了我的心 我伤了...
you broke my heart. You cheated on me.
是你伤了我的心 是你劈腿
Oh! Two very rough and toothy blowjobs,
不过是两次生涩还上牙的口♥活♥
Marcy, not silky like yours.
远没你技术好 玛茜
The orgasms were painful.
高♥潮♥都痛苦不堪
It was like cumming into a broken beer bottle.
跟射在碎啤酒瓶里似的
Oy! I don't want to get into this shit with you, Stu.
我不想跟你争 斯图
Well, you know I have my needs.
你也知道我有需求
Yeah, I know all about your needs,
是啊 你要什么我全都知道
you're fucking insatiable. Yeah, well, well,
你太他妈得寸进尺了 不过
you have got to get the toxins out, Marcy, somehow, some way.
你必须以某种方式发泄啊 玛茜
It's the only thing that'll clear a man's head.
这是唯一能让男人头脑清醒的办法了
And so no muss, no fuss.
所以不要小题大作
You know, it's a very honest transaction,
这是个坦诚的交易
and it is an incredible business.
也是桩极佳的买♥♥卖♥♥
I mean, they make so much money.
超赚钱
Yeah, well, you're doing TV now.
是啊 你现在在电视这一行
I guess it was only a matter of time
我想你很快就可以
before you got into prostitution.
改行去做卖♥♥淫生意了
Well, that is low, Marcy, and it is completely unfounded.
真下流 玛茜 根本是无稽之谈
When is the last time you saw a good movie?
你上回看到一部好电影是什么时候的事了
This was a bad idea.
真不该来这儿
Wait, wait, wait, okay.
等等 等等 好吧
Why have you come here?
你为什么来这里
I--something must have drawn you to me.
肯定有什么东西吸引你来我这儿
Okay, well, I had this crazy idea
好吧 我脑子秀逗了
that I was gonna ask you for a loan,
想来找你借钱
but Charlie was right. No fucking way.
但查理说得对 真是异想天开
No, no, I don't do loans, Marcy.
不不 我不借钱的 玛茜
But I would pay you.
但我可以付你钱
For what?
干嘛
To have sex with me? Yeah.
和我啪啪吗 没错
$1 million to be inside of you again.
一百万 让我再插♥你♥一回
I'm not a fucking prostitute, Stu!
我他妈又不是妓♥女♥ 斯图
I know, that's why you're such a high-value target.
我知道 所以你才这么值钱
Okay, so you'd seriously pay $1 million to fuck me?
好吧 所以你是真心打算付一百万上我吗
Yeah.
对
In a heartbeat.
毫不迟疑
And it would be the most delicious orgasm of my life,
这将是我一生中最美妙的高♥潮♥
and all of the money would go to my favorite charity: you.
我所有的钱都捐给我最爱的慈善机构 你
Jesus.
天呐
I don't know whether to be flattered
我都不知道是该感到受宠若惊
or throw the fuck up.
还是觉得恶心
Or maybe you could just let me
或者你只要让我
smell you for a few minutes Okay.
闻你几分钟 得了
I could go pleasure myself.
剩下的我撸一管就解决了
How much could I pay you for that?
那样的话要多少钱
You are a sad and desperate man, Stu.
你真是可悲到无可救药 斯图
I am.
就是啊
I fucked up!
我多操蛋啊
The palace is crumbling without you, Marcy!
没有你 这宫殿摇摇欲坠 玛茜
Marcy!
玛茜
Hello, Rhonda. Levon.
你好 朗达 莱文
Honey, are you all right?
宝贝 你还好吗
I have a really bad toothache. Yeah.
我牙疼得厉害 是啊
Real bad.
非常糟糕
Have either of you been smoking marijuana?
你们谁抽了大♥麻♥来的吗
No way.
怎么可能
Yo, well, how come it smells
那为什么这里突然
like a rock concert in here all of a sudden?
闻起来像是什么摇滚音乐会
Oh, no--listen,
好吧 听着
go brush your teeth, your mother's gonna be furious.
快去刷牙 不然你妈妈会大发雷霆的
Honey, what's wrong?
宝贝 怎么了
Uh-- - It's a--it seems like
看起来可能是
an impacted molar situation, but what do I know?
阻生臼齿吧 我不懂
Are you sure you have a toothache?
你确定你牙疼吗
Not really.
不太疼
Hank made me say it.
汉克让我这么说的
Asshole.
混球
Have you been smoking pot?
你是不是抽大♥麻♥了
Yeah, I kinda needed a "Me" Day.
是的 我需要"爽爽"的一天
I understand.
我理解
Why are you so understanding of his flaws, but not mine?
为什么你这么理解他的问题 就不理解我的
'Cause he's my son, and you're just an amoral prick.
因为他是我儿子 而你就是个人♥渣♥
Oh, I-I may be an unconventional parent,
我这个父亲可能是有点"超前"
and father does not always know best,
而且父亲也不并能全知全能
but--but my heart is in the right place, you know.
但我是真心投入
I see a problem, I try to fix it.
一有问题 我就尽力去弥补
Levon was a virgin, that was bugging him.
莱文之前是个处♥男♥ 这困扰着他
He's no longer a virgin.
他不再是小处♥男♥了
I remedied that shit, but you,
我弥补了这个缺憾 而你
you're a bigger problem, because you're--
你是个更大的问题 因为你...
you're running away from your dream.
你在逃离你的梦想
Why? 'Cause you're scared.
为什么 因为你害怕
Oh, I'm not scared, no. Yes, you are scared, you are.
我才没害怕 你害怕
I just don't like what's happened
我只是不喜欢
ever since you've come into our lives,
你闯入我们生活后发生的一切
and I don't want a job just 'cause
而且我并不会因为某人想操♥我♥
some guy wants to fuck me.
就接受那份工作
Everybody wants to fuck you! Get used to it.
全世界都想操你 习惯就好了
That's your lot in life.
这就是你的命
"Oh, woe is me! Everybody wants to fuck me."
"祸哉 全世界都想上我"
You think this place is any different from a TV show?
你以为这里和电视剧里有什么不同吗
Dr. Dan has designs on you too, you know!
丹医生对你也有企图 你知道吗
No, what are you talking about?
不 你在说什么呢
Yeah, he wants to make you his busty, blonde hygienist bride.
他想你做他的金发大胸洗牙师新娘
That's ridiculous. It's not ridiculous, Julia.
真可笑 不可笑 朱莉娅
Oh, Dr. Dan. Not you too.
丹医生 你不是吧
I'm afraid so, Julia,
抱歉的确如此 朱莉娅
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表