Have a seat.
坐下来吧
Okay.
好的
Slate for the camera.
看镜头
Hello. I'm Levon Moody...
你好 我是莱文·穆迪
Rep--represented by Charles Runkle,
郎克尔公♥司♥的查尔斯·郎克尔
the Runkle Agency.
是我的经纪人
I'm reading for the part of the kid.
我来为孩子的戏份试镜
And I'm okay with nudity.
不介意有裸戏
No nudity required.
无需裸体
I know. I'm just letting you know I-I'm okay with it.
我知道 只是想让你知道我不介意
I'm pretty happy with my body right now.
我挺满意我现在的身体
Great. Okay, you ready?
好的 你准备好了吗
Yes. Yes, I am.
准备好了
Yo, is your father home?
你♥爸♥在家吗
Who--who wants to know?
你...你是谁
Danko Jones is who.
我是丹科·琼斯
Get your old man out here, kid.
孩子 叫你♥爸♥爸出来
Excuse me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I am so sorry. I-I mean, excuse me.
抱歉 非常抱歉
I-I have a really nervous tummy right now.
我紧张得肠胃不好了
Can--can I do that again?
能再来一次吗
You know what? I think we got it.
我想我们已经结束了
Sorry. Uh, he didn't believe me, Hank.
打扰一下 汉克 他不相信我
He's coming up the stairs. Fuck!
他正在上楼梯 干
That was great, kid. It stinks in here.
孩子 做得很好 这儿臭晕了
It would have been better without that one-cheek sneak
要是没有偷偷提臀放屁就更好了
but right up until then, aces.
但除此之外 给你满分
Hey. Sorry. Oh, hey, Hank.
抱歉 你好啊 汉克
No, you do not have to apologize.
你不需要道歉
I'm just-- I got to wait for Hashtag.
我只是... 我得等小井来
He's just, you know Oh, sit down. Stay.
他正好... 坐着等会吧
You want a water?
要喝水吗
Sure. I'm--I'm a little parched.
好的 我有点干燥了
Oh, good.
好的
Here you go. Thank you.
拿着 谢谢
Oh, look at you.
看看你呀
You kind of feel it, don't you?
你有感觉的吧
What?
什么感觉
You know, like, the us of it all.
你懂的 我们俩之间的那种感觉
Oh, that! Yeah.
那个呀 没错
So much tension.
一触即发
Right, right. You know, just
没错 你知道吗
ever since you started working here...
自从你在这工作
this job has just gotten to be so much more fun,
这份工作就变得特别有趣
you know,like, exponentially more fun.
你懂的 乐趣呈指数型增长
Well, you know, I-I try to be additive.
我努力为大家带来乐趣
Yeah. Yeah, it's just nice to have some real
被真正的雄性气息包围
male energy around here.
真的很棒
You know, Rath--he's cool.
拉瑟也很酷
He's great and all,
他特别好
but, you know, he's just so closed off.
但是 他太自闭了
Yeah, I do find him emotionally unavailable.
我也发现无法和他交流情感
Oh, totally.
完全不行
And you don't know what it's like to sit next to Hugh.
你也不知道坐在休边上是什么感觉
Oh, I do. He's just
我知道 他真的...
Yeah, it's excruciating.
挺折磨人的
Yeah, so I just want you to know that I am into it...
我就是想让你知道 我想要
All right. If you are.
好吧 如果你也想的话
Well, into what exactly?
你想要什么
You know, like an interoffice romance...
比如办公室恋情那种
Oh, okay, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
You know, some kind of a thing like-- you know? -
想要那种 你懂的
Yeah, you know what, jade?
听我说 小玉
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Let's not, and pleasure ourselves to the thought that we did.
别这样 就假装我俩上过了吧
Oh, a little naughty.
真淘气
Yes, I took the sexual harassment seminar.
我参加过性骚扰研讨会
Or I bribed Hugh to take it...
我还送给休一张礼品卡
with a sprinkles gift card, you know?
才得以参加
And I just don't think that my handsome ten inches
我不想让我的巨龙
is worth the trouble.
惹上麻烦
You know what they say a moment on the lips,
别人常说 嘴上一时爽
a lifetime on the hips.
菊花一生伤
It doesn't really make sense.
我也不知道我在说什么
Oh, I am making you flustered!
我让你语无伦次了
Aren't I?
是吧
Yes, you are.
没错
Come on, it would be so fun, you know.
拜托 肯定会很有趣的
And it's not love or anything, you know?
而且这不是爱情
No, no. But you are definitely
不不 但你绝对是
the hottest guy in the room.
这里最性感的男人了
Well, that's--that's not really saying much, is it?
那倒不必多说 是吧
Oh, I mean, and it's safe to say
我也能说
that I'm the hottest girl in the room.
我是这里最性感的女人
Well, you are. You are...
你是 你确实是
except for Terry, of course. Of course!
当然泰丽更美 当然
Right.
没错
Terry is pretty ho--
泰丽太性...
What is the deal with him, anyway?
他到底什么毛病
I haven't been able to get the straight story from anybody.
他到底是男是女 是弯是直
Yeah, I'm not really sure.
我不确定
Everyone says one thing, and then he says anoth--
别人在说这事 他却在说那...
Yep. Oh! Oh, hey.
是啊 你好啊
Hank, your manager's here. Oh, awesome.
汉克 你的经纪人来了 太棒了
All right, well, you think about it, Hank.
你仔细考虑考虑吧 汉克
I will, "Jarde."
我会的 小玉女神
Think about what?
考虑什么
None of your fucking business, Hugh.
不关你的事 休
Get out of here.
滚出去
Close the door.
关上门
Jade's pretty cute, huh? Totes.
小玉很可爱 对吧 绝对的
I'm trying to get the nerve to ask her out.
我正要鼓起勇气约她出去呢
You should do that. You should do that right now.
你就该约她 你该现在就去约她
Yeah, you think I have a shot? Yeah.
你觉得我有机会吗 当然
We're always the last to know, aren't we?
不试试怎么知道 对吧
She is totally warm for your pear-shaped form, dude.
她绝对会为你的梨形身材而倾倒
Trust.
相信我
What's up, sweet cheeks? What are you doing here?
怎么了 小甜心 你来干嘛
I came to support my most important client
我来支持我最重要的客户
as he produces his very first episode of television.
第一次出品电视剧
Yeah, it's really kind of an imposition, Charlie.
别来骗我 查理
I don't have time to babysit
我现在可没时间搭理
your pale, pockmarked ass right now.
你这虚弱的麻子脸
Actually, I kind of need to talk to you about something.
事实上 我要跟你谈件事情
Of course it's about you.
当然是跟你有关
I should have figured that out sooner.
我真应该早点意识到
I'm in a really bad way right now, Hank.
我现在情况不妙 汉克
What is it--still with the uncooperative ween?
怎么了 小♥弟♥弟♥还是不举
No, that's working pretty well now, actually.
不是 事实上这问题已经解决了
Well, that's great!
那很好啊
Right? Not exactly.
是吗 不算是
Come on, Charlie, I don't have all day.
快说吧 查理 我今天可忙了
I got to meet Karen for a drink later on.
我待会儿还要去和凯伦喝酒
A drink with Karen-- what's that all about?
和凯伦喝酒 怎么回事
Everything is so fucking crazy right now,
现在一切都太他妈操蛋了
I don't feel like I can make the right move to save my life,
我觉得我会做错事 毁掉我一生
and she centers me, you know?
而且她还老针对我
I could use some centering myself right now.
要是现在有人针对我就好了
Okay. All right, buddy, out with it.
好吧 哥们 说出来吧
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表