如果是他的原因 他会受到纪律处分
If he screwed up, he'll be disciplined.
谢谢你罩着我 老大
Thanks for having my back, boss.
你以为我在罩着你吗
Is that what you think I was doing?
得了吧 听着 我只是
Come on, listen. I just...
不 你给我听着
No, you listen!
我这么做完全是为了警♥察♥局
I was doing it for the department.
那我到底该怎么做
What the hell was I supposed to do,
让佩纳把钱送给那群畜生吗
let Pena drop off the cash to those animals?
你知道你老爸现在要向谁汇报工作吗
You want to know who's on your old man's call sheet?
那该死的美国司法总检察长
The friggin' attorney general of the United States.
那可不是什么好差事 丹尼
That's not good, Danny.
听着 那些联邦探员牺牲这座城市的安全
Look, the feds are trading in the safety of the city
就为了办什么大案
for some big score
而他们可能根本就没能力把案子结了
that they may not even be able to pull off.
即使如此 行政管理系统的存在是有原因的
Even so, chain of command exists for a reason.
但你从来就不明白这些
But you never got that
无论是在我做你上司的时候还是现在
when I was your C.O., and you still don't.
我做了我觉得对的事情
I did what I thought was right.
对 每次结果都是一团乱
Yeah, consequences be damned, like always.
但是听着
But know this.
只要你在这个案子里出一点点差错
You come out on the wrong side of this investigation,
就有你受的
there'll be hell to pay.
还有 雷根...
And, Reagan...
这是我作为你的上司不得不说的
that's what I have to say as your boss.
但是作为一名警♥察♥
But cop to cop?
干得漂亮
Good work.
谢了
Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
不 你已经还了
Nah, we're even.
你直接用了那条线索
You just stood there and ate it.
我们现在算是在同一条绳上的蚂蚱了
We're kind of in the same boat here.
很高兴和你合作 雷根
Good working with you, Reagan.
我也是
You, too.
如果你还想当一个真正的警♥察♥ 记得告诉我
You ever want to try being a real cop again, let me know.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
我知道你哥哥丹尼在约瑟·佩纳的
I understand your brother Danny seized $18 million
船上缴获了
in cash from a vessel
一千八百美元的现金
owned by Jose Pena.
是的
Yeah.
他这次搜查可没有搜查令
He conducted the search without a warrant.
所以你想知道他有没有来找我要过
And you want to know if he asked me to apply for one.
他来找过我 被我拒绝了
He did. I turned him down.
你可能你差点就毁了全美有史以来缴获
You potentially hindered one of the largest drug cash seizures
最大的一笔毒资的行动
in the history of this country.
所以为了正义就可以不择手段吗
So the ends justify the means?
我一定是在法学院落了这堂课
I must've missed that class in law school.
这里可不是法学院
This ain't law school.
我们并不是
We don't operate
生活在一个非黑即白 法律即正义的
in a white bread world where everything is fair and the law
世界里
will set you free.
法律就是法律
The law is still the law.
法律面前人人平等
It should apply to everyone equally.
你要知道我们面对的是最凶残的罪犯
We deal with the deadliest felons on the planet.
胜诉或者败诉的代价是以人命作为代价的
Wins and losses are measured by lives saved or lost.
- 我明白 - 明白就照办
- I know that. - Then act like it.
如果你想当圣母 那你恐怕是来错地方了
If you're bucking for a halo, you're in the wrong business.
我不是想当圣母 我只是有我自己的原则
I don't need a halo, just my self-respect.
你应该清楚你说话的对象
You should remember who you're talking to.
我成为一名检察官就是为了伸张正义
I became a prosecutor to deliver justice,
并且一直都干得不错
and I'm damn good at it.
但如果你不喜欢我做事的方式
But if you don't like the way I do it,
你想跟我较量较量 那就放马过来
you want to take me on, you go for it.
但是别让圣母光环迷惑了你 因为我可不是好惹的
But don't let the halo fool you, 'cause I like a good fight.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
说好的我们发布联合公告的
This was billed as a dual announcement.
如果他不来...
If he doesn't...
好的 我知道了
Yeah, I got it.
怎么还没好
What's the hold up?
市长还没到
Mayor's not here.
是的
No.
- 什么时候到 - 他不来了
- E.T.A.? - There isn't one.
他们说市长希望你
They said the mayor wants you
一个人来搞定这件事
to handle the announcement solo.
普尔可从来不会
Poole never missed
错过这种露脸的机会
a victory lap in his life.
直到现在
Until now.
他这是想让我一个人来承担
It's about me taking the weight
六重谋杀案的舆♥论♥压力
for six dead bodies.
可我们抓到凶手了
But we caught the guy.
是的 但是足足有六个人死了
Yeah, but it comes soaked in blood,
市长可不想要这个烫手的山芋
and the mayor wants to keep his shoes clean.
走吧
Let's go.
听我说 贝兹
Baez, listen to me.
我们可是刚刚缴获了一千八百万的毒资 好嘛
We just grabbed up 18 million in drug cash, okay?
就算我们没有受到表扬 但是相信我
We may not get medals for it, but trust me,
我们也没犯什么错
we're not gonna get jammed up, either.
谢谢你 丹尼
Thanks, Danny.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
好的 晚安
Good. Good night.
有火灾警报
We've got a 10-59R,
是住♥宅♥失火
fire in a domestic dwelling.
消防队已经出动了
NYFD en route.
安博伊路1712号♥
1712 Amboy Road.
真♥他♥妈♥该死
Son of a bitch.
- 停下 - 不 这是我家
- Whoa! - No, that's my house!
- 后退 - 我的家人在哪儿
- Get back! - Where's my family?!
这里不安全 先生
It's not safe, sir.
- 有人在里面吗 - 后退
- Was anyone inside? - Get back.
- 有人在里面吗 - 我不知道 先生
- Was anyone inside?! - I don't know, sir!
丹尼
Danny!
丹尼
Danny!
琳达
Linda!
- 丹尼 - 爸爸
- Danny! - Dad!
- 丹尼 - 爸爸
- Danny! - Dad!
- 我以为你们在里面 - 我们没事 我们没事
- I thought you were inside. - We're okay. We're okay.
我以为你们都在里面
I thought you were inside.
不 我们去买♥♥披萨了 可当我们回家的时候
No, we went for pizza. We came home.
我们...
We...
没事就好
Okay, okay.
我们没事
We're okay.
好的
Yeah.
谢谢通知我 艾德
Thanks for the update, Ed.
什么情况
Update?
他们找到了那个
They located the device
引起火灾的装置
that started the fire.
让我猜猜 跟贩毒集团的犯案手法相同
Let me guess, same M.O. As the cartel's.
是纯粹的报复
It was payback, pure and simple.
我咽不下这口气 我要去抓他们
I'm gonna jump out of my skin if I stay here. I'm going in.
你不许去
No, you're not.
这是命令
That's an order.
这是什么命令
"That's an order"?
他们烧了我家
They bombed my house.
我已经传话下去了 已经开始调查了
Calls have been made. Things are in motion.
他们会为此付出代价的
Those responsible will pay for what they did.
还有你最好也不要过问
And you know better than to ask particulars.
- 我不能问 - 任何事
- I can't even ask... - Anything.
事情会处理好的
It's being taken care of.
你知道这些就足够了
That's all you need to know.
你应该知道我不可能坐在这里什么都不做
And all you need to know is that I cannot just stand by.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表