他忙吗
He busy?
他和盖瑞特在里面
He's in with Garrett.
很好 他也应该知晓这件事
Good. He should be in on this, too.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
我刚得知当前班的受训学员中
I just learned that a dozen candidates
有十二人在心理测试时作弊
in the current class of cadets cheated on the psych exam.
谁会在心理测试时作弊
Who cheats on a psych exam?
- 那些家伙 - 不 我想知道为什么
- These guys.- No, I meant why.
我也想弄明白
Trying to find that out.
他们现在什么情况
What's their status now?
面临开除
They're in the process of being gone.
要么开除要么留下 没其他选择了
You're either gone or you're not.
很显然 他们的招募纪律主管
Apparently, their recruit discipline officer
知道这件事 但并未采取任何行动
knew about it, but declined to take action.
其他学员
It only came to light
知道之后才曝光这件事情
when some of the other cadets learned of it.
心理测试没有标准答案
There's no right or wrong answers on a psych evaluation.
好吧 事实依旧是他们作弊了
Well, the fact remains they cheated.
他们受训如何快速选择--是或否
They were coached on what to click-- yes or no.
我没看出这有什么大惊小怪的
I'm not seeing what's not cut-and-dried about this.
十二个作弊者 全是退役士兵
The dozen cheaters, they're all ex-military.
七个陆军 五个海军陆战队
Seven Army, five Marines.
全是士兵
All military?
据我所知是的
As far as I know.
我知道这是个艰难的决定 但仍然只有这么一个决定
So I know it's a tough call, but there's still only one call.
我们刚好淘汰十二位老兵
We're just tossing out a dozen vets?
知道这会变成什么吗
Want to know how that's gonna play?
不会"刚好淘汰"谁
Nobody's gonna "Just toss" Anybody.
这屋子里里有两名老兵
There's two vets in this room.
好吧 我警告使用...
Well, I caution using...
有人改革过这个考试吗
Did somebody change this exam?
全面改革 大约 两年前
It got overhauled, like, two years ago.
好吧 先推迟当前的考试
Well, suspend the current exam as of right now.
好的 头儿
Yes, sir.
招募纪律主管如何解释的
And what's the RDO have to say for himself?
招募官维嘉说
Well, Sergeant Vega said that
如果其他申请者没有告发这事
if the other applicants hadn't called it out,
他会睁一只眼闭一只眼 让这事过去
that he would've let it slide.
他的原话吗
He said that?
差不多
More or less.
让他过来说给我听
Tell him to come up here and say it to me.
好的 头儿
Yes, sir.
嘿
Hey.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好吧
Okay.
私下里
In private.
怎么了
What's going on?
我带杰克去看牙医
So I'm taking Jack to the dentist,
把他送过去的时候 他若无其事地
about to drop him off, and he nonchalantly
丢出了一个重磅炸♥弹♥
drops this huge bomb.
好吧 怎么了
Okay, wh-what is it?
他高中毕不了业 还是咋
He's not graduating from high school? What?
哦 他会毕业 这只是问题的一部分
Oh, yeah, he's gonna graduate, but that's part of the problem.
好吧 那么 问题是什么
Okay, well, what's the problem?
毕业后 他想参加海军陆战队
After he graduates, he wants to join the Marines.
哇哦 好吧 他从没跟我提起过
Wow. Well, he never told me that.
我们站在同一战线 对吗
We're on the same side here, right?
哪一战线
What side is that?
反对他入伍
Against him enlisting.
琳达 他家里三代从军
Linda, he's from three generations of military.
丹尼 如今的世界更加可怕
Danny, the world is so much scarier now.
他们所要参加的战斗...
The kind of wars that they got to fight...
是的 我们不能护他一辈子
Yeah, and we can't shelter him forever.
我不是想要保护他
I am not trying to shelter him.
我想让他好好活着
I'm trying to keep him alive.
好吧 我会和他谈谈的
Okay, I will talk to him.
关于你多么自豪 他能跟随你们的脚步
About how proud you are that he's following in your footsteps?
我没这么说 琳达
That's not what I said, Linda.
我会和他谈谈
I will talk to him,
男人之间 父子之间 我会弄清楚
man to man, father to son, and I'll figure out
他心里到底是怎么想的 好吗
where his head is, okay?
你最好站对队伍 丹尼
You better get on the right side here, Danny.
恩
Come on.
离开我家
Get away from my house!
我只想见见他 五分钟就行
I just want to see him! Five minutes!
嘿
Hey!
立刻离开我家
Get out of my house this very second!
女士们 后退
Ladies, separate!
后退
Separate!
嘿
Hey!
女士们 立刻分开 嘿
Ladies, separate now! Hey!
- 马上 - 警官们 谢谢
- Right now! - Officers, thank you.
我要见他
I have to see him!
警官们 谢天谢地你们来了 谢谢
Officers, thank God for coming. Thank you.
好了 谁报的警
Okay, all right, who called this in?
我 我 这是我家
I did. I did. This is my home.
- 你的投诉是 - 她得马上离开
- What's your complaint? - She needs to go now.
我儿子在里面
My son's in there!
他是我儿子
He's my son!
他们收养了他 但是发生了一些变数
They adopted him, okay, but there's been some changes,
我只是想看看我的孩子
and I just want to see my boy.
你是谁 你是孩子的父亲吗
Who are you? Are you the father?
是的
Yeah.
我丈夫是孩子的爸爸 这太荒谬了
My husband is the father! This is ridiculous!
他们必须马上离开
They have to go right now!
夫人 让我们进去 我们谈谈
Ma'am, let's go inside. Let's talk.
有什么好说的
What is there to talk about?
见不到他我是不会走的
I'm not leaving till I see him.
嘿 你有没有把他送去收养
Hey, did you or did you not give him up for adoption?
有 但是我...
Yes, but I...
好吧 那么 我认为你不能这么做
Well, then, I don't really think that that's your choice.
怎么不能了
How can it not be?
他是我的儿子 我给他生命
He's my son. I gave him life.
我们有抚养权 我们希望他们别打这主意
This is our property. We want them off of it.
他们以什么方式威胁你们了吗
Have they threatened you in any way?
不太具体 但是他们频繁的露面
Not specifically, but their constant presence
- 感觉是个威胁 - 是的
- feels a lot like a threat.- Yeah.
他们说他们想干什么了吗
Have they said what they wanted?
他们纠缠我们好几个月了
They have been hounding us for months.
我们-我们应该申请限制令
We-we should have gotten that restraining order.
我不是法律顾问 我可以给你们推荐一个家庭法♥院♥
I'm not a counselor. Okay, I can refer you to a family court.
你们不能在这里
You just can't be here.
我可以以非法侵入和骚扰的罪名逮捕你们
I can take you guys both in for trespassing and harassment.
所以你们不能在这里
So you can't stay out front here.
见不到我儿子我宁愿进监狱
I'd rather be in jail than not see my son.
- 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 - 过来
- Hey! Hey, hey, hey. - Come on.
- 过来 过来 过来 - 嘿 冷静 冷静
- Come on, come on, come on. - Hey, calm down, calm down.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
他们想见他 我只是 我不允许这事情发生
They want to see him, and I just, I can't let that happen.
他 他五岁了
He's-he's five years old.
他不知道自己是被收养的
He doesn't know that he is adopted.
嗨
Hi!
嗨 宝贝
Hi, sweetie.
- 妈妈 - 哎
- Mom? - Yes.
听着 我事情马上做好了 宝贝 只要一点点...
Listen, I'm gonna be done, sweetheart, in just a little...
我想吃果脆圈
I want Froot Loops!
你想吃果脆圈
You want Froot Loops?
你要求亲生父母别再联♥系♥你们了吗
Have you asked the birth parents to stop contacting you?
我用尽千方百计拒绝过了
I have said no in every way imaginable.
我告诉他们凯尔还是个孩子 我不想让他困惑
I said Kyle is just a kid, I don't want to confuse him.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表