但为什么你不请个朋友帮忙
but why don't you just offer this to one of your buddies?
我相信他们可以帮这种忙的
I'm sure they could use that kind of scratch.
不 他们都有案底
No, they all got records.
根据我的假释条款...
Terms of my parole...
不能与罪犯有瓜葛
No consorting with known felons.
我知道的唯一清白有种的人只有你了...
The only nonfelon I know who has the chops is you...
你还是个警♥察♥
and you're still a cop,
所以我知道你需要钱
so I know you need the money.
我有点受宠若惊 呃...
I'm flattered. Uh...
你只是在找一个帮手 对吗
You're just looking for a wing man, is that it?
没错
That's all.
没有任何非法活动
No illegal activity whatsoever.
嗯 我有多少时间来做决定
Uh-huh. How long do, uh, I have to make a decision here?
怎么啦 你要去哪里
What? Where are you going?
去街对面的那个小餐馆
Going to that little diner across the street,
点些鸡蛋和香肠
get me some eggs and sausage.
你总得给我点时间
Well, you got to give me a minute here.
嘿
Hey!
如果你来 我知道我有伴了
If I see you there, I know I got a partner,
如果不来 我知道你不干
and if I don't, I know I won't.
什么事
What's the deal?
请我做私人保安
Guess I'm doing private security.
他需要私人保安吗
He needs private security, from you?
是的
Yes.
他付多少钱
So, what's he paying?
很多
A lot,
但不关钱的事
but it's not about the money.
从何说起
Since when?
他蹲了12年监狱
Since he did 12 years for prison,
但从来没有供出雇他杀人的家伙
but never gave up the guy who actually ordered the hit.
杜万·布朗
Duwan Brown.
上城区的布朗
Uptown Brown?
对的
That's right.
所以 我想也许我为他工作
So, I'm thinking maybe I work for him
可以一举两得
and two birds with one stone.
♪ 警♥察♥世家第七季第十二集 ♪
永不消逝 Not Fade Away
为什么我们要躲起来
And why are we going into the cave?
因为我不想让他从我们面前进来
Because I don't want him to walk in on us.
躲避不是解决问题的办法
It's really not a problem to just kick it down the road.
我不想躲避
I don't want to kick it down the road.
我希望希德代替我
I want Sid to appear in my stead.
希德去做报告
Sid on Perspectives?
有点像市长派副市长
It's the kind of show where the mayor sends his deputy,
州长派副州长...
the governor sends the lieutenant governor...
我知道 但是...
I know, but...
所以 我派希德
So, I am sending Sid.
但是希德...
But Sid...
他跟大家一样了解
He is as informed as anybody
警局当前和未来的问题
about current and future issues for this department.
没错
True.
但是
But?
但他不是您
But he's not you.
所以这就是为什么我认为这是个好主意
Well, that's why I think it's such a good idea.
他是警♥察♥的警♥察♥
He's a cop's cop.
我真的对"警♥察♥中的警♥察♥"有意见
And I really have a problem with the "cop's-cop" thing.
总之警♥察♥中的警♥察♥就像是
Boil it down. Cop's cop is like
作家中的作家或教练种的教练
writer's writer or coach's coach.
这基本上意味着你必须身在其中
It basically means you have to be in the business
以了解那家伙有什么真正特别的
to understand what's really special about the guy.
它得是杰出人物
It's elitist.
那么 希德是杰出人物吗
So, Sid's elitist?
当我没说
Never mind.
你可以帮他准备
And you can prep him.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
您告诉他了吗
Have you told him yet?
我觉得你去说比较好
Oh, I think it's much better coming from you.
这是你的职责范围
It's your bailiwick.
但是您给他投的信任票
But it's you who's giving him the vote of confidence.
好吧 你可以告诉他这是我的想法
Well, you can tell him it's my idea,
但是不要搞得沸沸扬扬
but we don't want to make a whole bar mitzvah out of this.
是的 老大
Yes, boss.
去年生日 你给你老爸买♥♥了一个钱包
You got your Dad a wallet last year for his birthday.
是吗
I did?
是的
Yes.
见鬼
Shoot.
好了 你可以想出主意来的
Come on, you can think of something.
他很严厉
He's hard.
没有任何真正的爱好
He doesn't have any real hobbies,
只是工作和家庭
just work and family.
他喜欢读书吗
Does he like to read?
读很多
Tons.
好吧 那就给他买♥♥一本书
All right, then buy him a book.
但他得读才行
Yeah, but then he'd have to read it,
如果他不感兴趣呢
and what if he wasn't interested in it?
那么就不是礼物 成了一种义务
Then it wouldn't be a gift, it'd just be an obligation.
嘿 雷根 你没觉得有点多虑了吗
Hey, Reagan, think you're overthinking this one a little bit?
这有点不对
That ain't right.
嗯
Huh-uh.
他们分手了
They break down or something?
有问题了
Something broke down.
承认吧 你撒谎了
Just admit it, you lied.
你真的要现在谈吗
You're really gonna do this here, now?
什么时候才合适
When would be a good time?!
似乎永远不会
Because it seems like never!
哦 看啊
Oh, here we go,
泼妇又回来了
the bitch is back.
哇 好了 好了
Whoa, all right, okay.
各位 走吧 没事了
All right, everybody, move on, show's over.
嘿 嘿 别动手 别动手
Hey, hey, come on. Hey, stop, stop, stop, stop.
把手♥机♥放下
Put your phone down, please.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
呃 她生我气了
Eh, she's mad at me.
法律改变了 系好安全带
Law's changed. Buckle up.
什么 违反假释条例了
What, you gonna violate my parole?
有可能 系好安全带
It might be. Buckle up.
我大儿子17岁 小儿子14岁
Anyway, my older boy's 17, younger boy's 14.
你儿子呢
How about you?
十九岁
Nineteen.
19岁 你最后一次见他是什么时候
19, huh? When's the last time you saw him?
第一年 州北部 他只有七岁
First year upstate. He was all of seven.
唐娜带他去那里过生日
Donna brought him up up there for his birthday.
他心很烦 所以再也没见
It upset him so much, so that was that.
所以这次要跟他重聚吗
So, is reuniting with him part of the tour?
嗯 他是我儿子
Well, he is my son.
什么也改变不了
Ain't nothing changing that.
问你一个问题 你不必回答
I ask you a question? And you don't have to answer.
随便问
It's a free country, allegedly.
你开的枪
You pull the trigger?
你应该说
What you should've said was,
我可以问你一些我已经知道答案的问题吗
"Can I ask you something I already know the answer to?"
我总是很好奇
I always wondered.
不 你知道的
No, you didn't. You knew.
审讯时你在证人席上的身体语言
Your whole body language in the witness box during my trial
就像一个孩子在教堂里尿湿了裤子
was like a kid in church about to pee his pants. You knew.
枪是你的
The gun was yours.
哦 我承认了
Oh, I copped to that.
证人指证你在现场
And witnesses placed you at the scene.
证人从一大堆1.82米高的黑人男性中
Witnesses placed a six foot black male
指证了我
on a block full of six foot black males.
这样 我的工作是让陪审团
Look, my job is to enlighten the jury
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表